Gf parents are nudists.

Rodrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My gf parents are nudists, well they like being nude, they have friends who are also nudists and often have small gatherings in their home/garden (gardens not overlooked) where there are lots of middle aged naked people. My gf was brought up with it, it’s normal to her, she obviously knows it isn’t the “norm”. When her parents had these gatherings when she was growing up she would stay with her grandparents but her home was always a naked place regarding her normal day to day life.
Now I like being naked, I share a flat so I can’t just stroll around in the buff whenever but when I’m in my space I’m fucking naked. I’m not at all self conscious of my body, I certainly won’t ever be modelling underwear. I work out (I play rugby) and I’m not ashamed of my soft dick, I’m a shower.

My gf is into the whole nudist scene these days, she’s 27. When her parents invite US over when I know it’s a naked thing I just can’t get myself to do it man. I’ve popped in on these gatherings for like a few minutes when I pick her up from her place and there’s a big ol’ tit and grey haired dick everywhere.

She’s adamant she wants me to get involved and let it all hang loose, she says she wants “show me off”. I just don’t want her Mum and dad to see my dick.

Am I being a prick or should I just get in there swinging?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ya are defending ya comfort level. Nothing wrong there. Ya just need to be upfront with your resistance. Just avoiding her family is not gonna help matters.

Nudist are usually pretty accommodating to non-nudists. Explain to her why you don't want to go. If meeting her parents is that important they will kit up and not make you feel uncomfortable. If they won't, ya know what kind of people you are dealing with. Act accordingly.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly what's the big deal?

Not trying to be insensitive, but it's just your body. I know I've being raised in a society where beaches (and more or less everywhere else) are clothing optional.

Seeing other undressed people is not sexual, it's natural. So I get your gf.

That been said, I also totally respect if someone have a different notion of their own and other people's nudity. So should your gf.

Why not just talk openly about it. Or show her this thread.

Something that appeared to me was her saying she wants to "show you off" might be to ease your nerves/make you feel good about yourself, since you said you won't be modeling underwear. A bit of ego stroking... and to encourage you to do what she wants.

But if she wants to show off your package, I just find that disturbing. The last thing I'd want my parents to know is what my boyfriend's equipment is like. I mean, I'm openminded and sex positive, but there is a hard limit when it comes to discussing it with my folks. Nope. Just nope.

Reactions: MisterB

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're used to seeing other people nude, you're also used to see very different looking sizes and shapes.

But then we all know there are showers and growers, so in a clothing optional environment it doesn't really matter if you're a shower or a grower. People usually can tell as most guys tend to grow towards average when they get hard.

But OP should just talk to his girlfriend. Should always be the go-to option in a relationship.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you're truly not comfortable with it then you'll have to say, my husband is a nudist and so are his parents, I'm a pretty broad minded woman and even I found it a little weird to begin with. having said that I took the plunge slowly and soon got used to it, I really love it now and find it a really healthy way of life xx