Gf saying dick is big during sex

thkdck4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Could be just dirty talk, or it could be that you're big to her. I have had females that didn't even comment on my cock size, and some that have. One GF I had for a while off and on talked dirty like yours does. Now I happen to know that she had not been with very many men, and was married for a number of years, so when she said "You have the biggest dick I've ever seen", I think she was telling the truth. The first time I fucked her, she was screaming "Oh, my God, you're dick is so big...fuck me with that big fucking dick...you're so big!!". It was a lot of fun to hear, and especially since my landlady lived right upstairs, who was an attractive single female, and I know she could hear us. That might have contributed to the fact that about 6 months later I fucked my landlady.

But she loved to comment on my cock size. I think it was partial role playing. She would blow me and stop and stroke it and talk about how women lie when they say cock size doesn't matter and how big and thick my cock is and how much of a turn on it is for her. Once when I hadn't been with her for years, she started to blow me and said, "My God I forgot how big you are, I don't even know if I can suck a cock this big like I want to...I can't get it down my throat." But I think it was half just dirty talk. But I liked it.

I think the positive comments about cocks come not so much from just the size, but the overall aesthetic appeal. It's the proportion, the appearance of the head, the thickness, the balls, the whole package. I have gotten many more compliments like "You have a NICE one", or "what a beautiful cock", or "I love your sexy balls", or "MMM, such a nice big pretty dick". So there's much more than just size itself that creates an impact.