GF says I have too much pre-cum- Help!

spitreaper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't worry I had the same problem before as I precum a lot like alottt I can control it as well. I could probably make a load of precum and cum with the same volume. She just needs to get over it because there's no way you can stop. Explain to her that's its a sign that ur horny and that she's the one that causes it. If she can't you need to find a better lover.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Personally I cannot offer much on this account as I never precum, never have! I don't know WHY but this has always been the case . I have no idea what is the average amount or what is too much . Taking into account the men I have been with I would say most of them precum slightly but again I dont know what is too much. Could it be your gf is using this excuse to not suck you or is she put off by the precum ? I agree with most others on this point if it really bothers here that much get with NJQT or CUBE or someone who has a thing for precum and toss her LOL

Good luck with this and with her !

HH

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
Maybe she's using the precum as an excuse because she simply doesn't like giving head... There is nothing wrong with you, and she is just wrong for saying that.

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
that would piss me off. next time she complains about it, tie her down to the bed, and shove it in her mouth. take as long as you want, then leave her there, and never see her again....

unless you really like this girl...then you can see her again =P

but seriously the problem isn't you, it's her. Thats like a guy complaining about girl getting wet from excitement, and making her feel bad about it to a point where she needs to ask for help..... if she can't get over it, then you might have to move on.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Question, especially for the ladies.
I have a LOT of pre-cum-- I mean a lot.
I thought it meant I am really turned on and it was a good thing. My GF does not like it and will not give me any head anymore. She says there is something wrong with me. I take forever to cum.
However, she doesn't mind the extra lubrication.
Anyone else with this problem. Is it a problem?
I have pictures if it helps.
Do you have the same problem?
R:eek:

Had a bf who once said "you're all WET" with an emphasis on WET. I looked at him :confused: and said "that's a testament to how turned on you make me."
End of his comments.
:smile:

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Some guys just precum more than others. I don't precum much at all but one guy I have been with had so much precum it always looked like he had pissed his pants when we were making out. Seriously dude I think this chick just doesn't like sucking cock and is using this as an excuse. Most of the chicks I have dated (with one notable exception) did not like to suck cock very much and were not very good at it which is one reason (among others) that I started messing around with dudes.

Last edited:

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Feel for you man, had the same problem.. to the point where I would try to descretly remove all the pre-cum during foreplay so I would not have to hear the complaints. It is a real sucky situation, she just needs to get over it. You are completly normal. This is her problem not yours.