gf told her friends about my cock

coolhungluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This is one of the great benefits to being hung. The attention is fun. My GF and past GFs have told their friends. However, no one has been as extreme as my current GF in terms of telling the world. She does it because it turns her on. She enjoys speaking about men like how "straight" men talk about women -- so instead of a "rack" talks about bulges.

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
This is one of the great benefits to being hung. The attention is fun. My GF and past GFs have told their friends. However, no one has been as extreme as my current GF in terms of telling the world. She does it because it turns her on. She enjoys speaking about men like how "straight" men talk about women -- so instead of a "rack" talks about bulges.

So true my girl does the same to me.

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
I remember I was swimming in my friend's pool at night and when I got out my ex-wife and her friend were laughing and joking. My ex was telling her friend how I needed extra long bathing suits because otherwise "it" meaning my penis, would be hanging way out of the bottom of my suit. I was embarrassed but also kind of turned on by their conversation. Then her friend was started looking down at my feet and blurted out , "But his feet are so small!" And then my ex said..."It's as long as his feet!" A funny conversation and I'm glad my other friends weren't there to overhear.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Something that happened just a few weeks back my gf told me. My gf who is somewhat of a sizequeen has pictures of my dick on her phone. She was flicking through them while board at work and one of her female collueges saw my dick over her sholder. She was like OMG and asked my gf lots of questions about it she wanted to know diementions everything. My gf is not the shy type so told her all about it. Well anyways this girl was somewhat in awe and couldnt keep her mouth shut about it, she ended up dropping it into conversation with her boss that K****'s[my gf] new bf has a massive cock.
What makes this kinda amusing is my gf has seen all of her male collegues cocks before including her bosses (Due to drunken evenings and parties past) and there all pretty average around 6" and her boss in particular is on the small side of average. My gf says he's been acting a bit pissy with her latly, she thinks he's a bit jelous lmao.

thickseven

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Something that happened just a few weeks back my gf told me. My gf who is somewhat of a sizequeen has pictures of my dick on her phone. She was flicking through them while board at work and one of her female collueges saw my dick over her sholder. She was like OMG and asked my gf lots of questions about it she wanted to know diementions everything. My gf is not the shy type so told her all about it. Well anyways this girl was somewhat in awe and couldnt keep her mouth shut about it, she ended up dropping it into conversation with her boss that K****'s[my gf] new bf has a massive cock.
What makes this kinda amusing is my gf has seen all of her male collegues cocks before including her bosses (Due to drunken evenings and parties past) and there all pretty average around 6" and her boss in particular is on the small side of average. My gf says he's been acting a bit pissy with her latly, she thinks he's a bit jelous lmao.

For the love of God please learn to spell, your English for fuck's sake. . . :confused:

Spraynard

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My gf and I are in a bit of an open relationship, and she's done quite a bit to help me out.

We were once at a party and out of the blue one of our female friends went down on her (the three of us were in a bed). My gf then started going on and on about my cock to the point where our friend begged me to let her have a ride. I have never been turned on nearly as much as by my gf sitting next to me while I fuck another girl, all the while both of them talking about how great my dick is. Needless to say I was feeling pretty... cocky.

More recently my gf got a little tipsy and showed our not-so-tipsy friend a picture of my dick, and ever since she's been flirting pretty hard with me and saying stuff along the lines of "I've always wanted to fuck a big cock," as well as getting pretty physical.

Seriously, having a gf in an open relationship is like a degree from Harvard of sex.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For the love of God please learn to spell, your English for fuck's sake. . . :confused:

Fuck off and get a life, its the net for fucks sake, im not writing a essay you stupid cunt. Like im gonna bother to check for spelling and grammar on a internet forum when im typing fast. If all you have to contribute is comments about language then go and join the English writing and grammar forum.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Fuck off and get a life, its the net for fucks sake, im not writing a essay you stupid cunt. Like im gonna bother to check for spelling and grammar on a internet forum when im typing fast. If all you have to contribute is comments about language then go and join the English writing and grammar forum.

"typing fast" - is that what the kids are calling illiterate spew these days? It's so hard to keep up.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Man buys a blowup doll. Puts it in the bed. Calls friend, and tells him come over right away. I've got a woman who is too much for one man. Friend runs in the house, and says where is she? Man points to the bedroom. In a minute, the friend runs back in the room holding his chest. "Where did you pick her up? I bit her one time on the neck. She cut a fart, and blew out the window.".

thickseven

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Well other people are gonna be reading the shit you type dude, at least make it intelligible. It's just a suggestion, and as you said it is just the net, you could have easily ignored what I said and gone about your merry way but no, you went the extra mile to be an asshole, so good job! :biggrin1:

Valium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The other day my girlfriend informed me that she told some of her friends (who are all hot) that my dick was big and that it got them excited. When she told me this it turned me on so much, anybody else know what I'm talkin about?

My girlfriend has done the same thing. I take it as a compliment. And yeah it is a turn on too!!:biggrin1:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
At first, I thought it was really great. Now, I hate it. Her friends won't quit calling me at all hours of the night. Their boyfriends keep threatening to beat me up, and the old lady next door, grins at me, winks, and giggles.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The other day my girlfriend informed me that she told some of her friends (who are all hot) that my dick was big and that it got them excited. When she told me this it turned me on so much, anybody else know what I'm talkin about?

Girls are at least as bad as guys maybe worse than when it comes to stuff like that. I fucked a chick one friday night and by the next Monday mornign everyone in my whole damn high school knew that my cock was "as thick as a hair spray can" Suddenly I, a skinny, geeky, kid was getting hit on by chicks that I had always thought were way out of my league.

aim_2_please

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. I’ve had my current GF, as well as past FWBs tell their friends I had a "big", "thick", or “fat” cock. And in some cases, their friends brought it up to me the next time they saw me (paraphrased from what I remember).

2 separate FWBs (GFs/Wives of friends) comments to me were:
1) "What do you think of _. I told her you had a big cock, and she's interested if you want to hook up."
2) “__ was asking about you, and she might stop by later today. She asked how you were in bed, and I told her you were a great lay and you had a big dick.”

Some of their friend’s comments to me were:
1) "So, __ said you had big cock. Is it true? She said it was fat, and had some nice length."
2) "__ said you and __ both had big cocks, and yours was thick."

My GF has told her friends about me, ex-bfs and hung friend:
1) About me to 2 different friends she said –
"__ said her new BF is apparently pretty big. We talked about you too, and I told her you had a big dick, hope you don't mind."
“She thought you were average. She’s apparently had some really big guys though. I told her I thought you were big, definitely above average.”
2) About a hung friend (8.5”) to common friend, while I was there, she said –
“OMG. He was so big. It was more so the length than anything I guess. He seemed normal thickness I guess. It just looked so long.”
In response to question if she’d had one that big before, she replied…
“No. ___(me) is big…big enough, and I’ve had some in between __(me) and him, but it was just crazy how long ___’s dick was.”