Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have this new girlfriend and we have been attempting to have sex a few times now. First time i was able to get it in, she was really really wet but she made me stop because she said it was an excruciating pain. Laer that day we attempted again and was only able to get the head in w/o hurting her.

Last night when we attempted again but no matter what we tried she was too tight...

its kind of frustrating but I am going to keep trying.

So i guess i'm trying to find out how to make it easier (positions, lube, etc) and less painful for her.

tallhunkinct

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my wife and i lie on our sides with a pillow between her knees--this allows much greater control for her so she avoid painful thrusts or me entering her too rapidly. you can do it from behind or face to face, which we prefer. just let her keep trying, taking only what she can handle--it'll get easier if she isn't afraid of being hurt. If she is afraid, she'll tighten up, only making it worse.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have only had this trouble with a couple of girls a long time ago. We just used some artificial lube as needed and I let her get on top and take as long a time as she wanted doing whatever she wanted and it seemed to work.

A little alcohol ingestion on her part seemed to help as well.

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Trojan Stud, you should have used lubrication in the first place. No wonder, you're having problems. Very few women can take a cock like yours without any problems -- unless they're dripping wet, or they have been sexually exposed to large, girthy men. Then, it's easy for them to take you.

I always use lubrication (Wet or Astroglide)...because I'm genetically tight -- the man's cock hurts, upon entry, but without the lubrication...I'd be fucked! (no pun intended). LMAO.

So, run, don't walk, to your local drugstore/Walmart and purchase lubrication. Give us an update.

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, Trojan Stud, don't complain too much. Some men would kill to be in your shoes! Some women are hollow...just say, "hello" ....and you can still hear the echo from Florida to Oslo, Norway...bounding back -- even off The Great Rocky Mountains. LMAO.

So, what may seem to be a problem/challenge for you...would be a luxury for some men. Now, I've had men turn me down. Reason: I'm too small; they prefer a large pussy. I don't get angry because it's a matter of preference.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Trojan Stud, you should have used lubrication in the first place. No wonder, you're having problems. Very few women can take a cock like yours without any problems -- unless they're dripping wet, or they have been sexually exposed to large, girthy men. Then, it's easy for them to take you.

I always use lubrication (Wet or Astroglide)...because I'm genetically tight -- the man's cock hurts, upon entry, but without the lubrication...I'd be fucked! (no pun intended). LMAO.

So, run, don't walk, to your local drugstore/Walmart and purchase lubrication. Give us an update.

Oh, Trojan Stud, don't complain too much. Some men would kill to be in your shoes! Some women are hollow...just say, "hello" ....and you can still hear the echo from Florida to Oslo, Norway...bounding back -- even off The Great Rocky Mountains. LMAO.

So, what may seem to be a problem/challenge for you...would be a luxury for some men. Now, I've had men turn me down. Reason: I'm too small; they prefer a large pussy. I don't get angry because it's a matter of preference.

bounching -- not bounding (my bad).

wow, my typing hands are off: bouncing -- not bounching.

You know you can edit posts, right?
It's the button in the bottom right of your post. It says EDIT.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a similiar situation yrs ago. I was the second guy this gal had ever had. and she freaked out when she saw how big I was. she said she had no idea cocks on men got that big. I was 3 times bigger than her one & only bf....couldn't get her hand around mine. she tensed up real bad. the first time I got it in, I had to take it back out after a few minutes. she said she thought she was gonna split open. it took about a month for her to "spread", to get comfortable during sex. then one night as we were driving to dinner, she reached over, patted my cock and told me she really needed it later on. we had great sex. still had to go slow at the beginning tho. it will take time.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lube, lube, and more lube! Take your time, kiss, make out & cunnilingus a lot & get her hot & flowing. And once you get inside, come most of the way out & use more lube.

FLScubaGuy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

haha that made my crack up. i know exactly what your talking about.
Thanks for the advice.

most woman can take even the biggest cock with enuf lube and foreplay

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Approach the situation like you were going to fist her: Alcohol or pot to relax both of you, lube your fingers, insert one finger and massage. Insert a second finger and massage it open. Repeat with more and more fingers, making sure she's relaxed every step of the way. Also, make sure her fourchette has lots of lube.

Once she's reached her limit with your fingers, lube your dick up (much more than what you've put on your fingers) and see if you can pop your head in. Keep massaging around her vulva, don't rush pushing it in her. Let her pull you in as she gets more comfortable.

If you find yourself getting soft, that's actually good. She may be able to take more of you in and the sliding motion could get you hard again while your still inside.

Key is play with it. Joke around, talk about what's going on. Part of opening her up is opening up the communication as well.

yourhardlimits

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If tightness is a problem and painful for her - and lubrication (natural or otherwise) hasn't helped, then try bringing her to orgasm once before you try to put your cock in. When it's been an issue for my partners, that seems to help - not only with vaginal sex, but anal as well. Everything just relaxes more after the first orgasm.

EthanM

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If tightness is a problem and painful for her - and lubrication (natural or otherwise) hasn't helped, then try bringing her to orgasm once before you try to put your cock in. When it's been an issue for my partners, that seems to help - not only with vaginal sex, but anal as well. Everything just relaxes more after the first orgasm.

That's a great rule of thumb for any woman, any time!