gf wants me to wear skinny jeans

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by wellhung9, Jan 27, 2011.

1. wellhung9

wellhung9 New Member

My new girlfriend wants me to wear really tight skinny jeans. She wants to really show off my bulge she says. And even though I enjoy showing off my bulge I prefer to do it when I feel like it, not all the time. I tend to wear looser jeans that hide my dick more, but she wants to just have it on display at all times. Im just not comfortable looking like that and have told her but she insists. what do you guys think I should do?

2. kmiller

kmiller Member

Albums:
    do what makes you feel comfortable

3. marcsdc

marcsdc Member

You should absolutely do this! Indulge her fantasy; she may decide some day that she does NOT want to show you off! Do what turns her on now. If you have an asset, there is no harm in showing it off if she is in favor!

4. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    I vote no
    I wore skin tight Wranglers and no underwear 25 years ago my ex bf got tired of everybody staring at my dick so one night he tore them off me
    in 1990 I found another pair I finally wore those out 2 years ago i cried when they fell apart
    I do love showing off and now am looking for another pair of tight jeans but I know when and where to wear them

5. hardmuscle399

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you are older than 23 yo than you should not do it.

6. Brick7

Brick7 Active Member

Albums:
    The dark conservative heart of Central California
    Do it once in a while as a favor to her but if you don't want to wear them all of the time, then don't. You are your own person and it is your cock. Of course, the cynic makes me wonder if this is a control issue.

7. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    excuze me
    I wear what i like no one appointed you fashion police

8. sillvert

sillvert Member

Have you seen the Miller Lite beer commercial! That tells it all. Everytime, we see a guy wearing those skinny girl jeans, you know he is a tourist and from some large city and carries a man bag.

Come on guys, let's be men and get back in to your Wranglers. You ask any girl, what she would like to see. A man in Skinny jeans, pants hanging past their ass or a man in a worn pair of pressed Wranglers. Give it a try.

9. D_Principle Pumped

D_Principle Pumped New Member

skinny jeans are shocking i hate them i like room down below not someting chrushing and pinging a nut when i sit down. plus they look shit on men, now on women thats somate different

10. ChicagoSW

ChicagoSW Member

Well, there are super skinny jeans like the ones the really young and skinny "emo" types wear and there are jeans that are cut a bit slim - mainly around the legs. Nobody wears boot cut anymore and baggy seems to be reserved for the urban crowd. Bulges are hot, no doubt, but the last thing I want to look like from a distance is a man in womens jeans.

I say stick to something between a regular cut (levis) to something slightly thinner. You don't want to look like you're wearing leggings.

Also, op. Do what you want!

11. hairyversmuscle

hairyversmuscle Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Do it, show off your gifts. I wear boxers a lot and just wearing khakis shows off my bulge. I do catch people looking at it from time to time but don't take it any other way but flattering. I would say, try some on, if they look obscene then don't buy them or wear them only for when the 2 of you are in private. You could probably buy jeans that show it off without being huge... in other words, people will know you have a big dick but they won't know how big or see the shape of your cock hear... keep some things secret! :)

I can't wear skinny jeans because they don't work on guys with my build at all (wrestler/gymnast/hockeyplayer) but I do have some pants that are great at showing what I got!

12. secondbest69

secondbest69 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    i think you can show a real good bulge just in regular jeans and sorry i think HARDMUSCLE is right on the age thing about wearing skinny jeans

13. YBNB

YBNB Member

Tbf if my girlfriend asked me to wear anything I'd find it weird. In return I'd demand that she dress up as a dinosaur for the day. Relationships are give and take.

14. D_Phishwicke Phluffer

D_Phishwicke Phluffer Account Disabled

agreed!

15. bigrider

bigrider Member

Albums:
    do what you want but i wouldnt wear them my cock needs to breath haha

16. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    i hate skinny jeans and the people who wear them but if your gf wants to you could consider but only if she would walk around in bikini all day.

17. ChrisCA

ChrisCA Member

Albums:
    Good advice.
    (and if you have a rats tail pony tail, cut it if you're over 23)

18. wilseb

wilseb Member

Albums:
    I'm a skinny guy and have a couple of pairs of jeans that are "slim fit". I like them because they're very comfortable. Everytime I wear them,I hear my wife yell "Ohhh! You're wearing the sexy jeans," and shows off a huge grin.

She loves to look at my bulge when we're out. I don't think she thinks about other people looking at my bulge, she only thinks about her 'view'. She also has been known to brag about my size to some of her girlfriends. It makes me blush to no end, but I like hearing it.

She's never asked me to wear anything in particular, except a few times she's noted that I should not wear one particular pair AND boxers. She says that, um... they show off the bulge but leave little to the imagination. (blush) Hell, I never think of this stuff when I'm getting dressed.

19. D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick Account Disabled

I think what some people might be envisioning is "emo" style tight jeans, I would definately stay away from that look but there are slim/tight fit that might look ok depending on what type of body type the person has. Get her to go with you to try some on at a store, see if she can go into the dressing room with you, get her advice on what she thinks looks best, and have some fun with her while your at it.

I wouldn't participate in wearing them all the time, but maybe try it once or twice to get her excited and indulge her fantasy. Maybe you could suggest something for her to wear in return? Ultimately it comes down to what your comfortable doing.

20. Dignature123

Dignature123 Active Member

I agree that if your older or muscular you shouldnt wear them but i dont think its an "emo" thing depending on what u wear with them. I wear them...and they dont look emo on me...but i think its because im a teen and im skinny than average is probably y they look fine. But relationship is give and take..so ask her to wear something sexy too :wink:... ya neva know...lol

Draft saved Draft deleted