GF won't orgasm

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by boombaby, Jan 1, 2007.

1. boombaby

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey everyone, I consider myself pretty good in bed but my girlfriend is always telling me it is impossible for her to orgasm from penetration, she said she has never done it with any past boyfriends. I said ok well maybe if i play with your clit as well, then she says that is too much stimulation. I use a lot of foreplay and various positions but im starting to think she really is impossible. I tell her that im going to give her one, and it probably doesnt help her if she goes into the act thinking she cant have one. Does anyone have any good tips/tricks ? Is there a special move that makes you women go off?

2. Gisella

Gold Member

3. Principessa

Gold Member

Not won't, CAN'T! She isn't holding out to spite you,TRUST ME on this one.

How old is she? When I was first sexually active (late teens) I don't think I had orgasms. I didn't think I was a lesbian I just didn't get why people thought sex was such a big deal. Then I met this half Jamaican/half Black guy that knew how to hit it just right. :biggrin1: I still remember that first orgasm over 20 years later. Mostly because he paused and laughed at me when I said, "OH MY GOD!
    I Feel Like I'm Going to Explode!" He paused, giggled, kissed me deeply, then started thrusting again. Then we were laughing and fucking together and it was just GOOD! Since then whenever I am having a really good time in bed I laugh. This can put some guys off their game if I forget to warn them that me laughing is a good thing.

4. RoyalT

RoyalT New Member

My...'girl'

Said that. I make her cum with just my cock. I move very fast, kinda like a vibrator would or like some kind of crazed fencer constantly stabbing. Usually shallow and it gets her off. Its more fast than hard and constant. In a few minutes she cums. Made her cum twice in a few minutes not too long ago. Toys help the process too. Clit + Vaginal FTW.

Good luck. Bear in mind though some girls apparently really can't cum vaginally.

5. snoozan

Gold Member

Age and experience were HUGE factors for me. It was impossible in my teens, hard in my early 20s, and now in my late 20s very easy to have orgasms with penetration. I had a lot of boyfriends that never made me orgasm.

Be patient with her, and don't pressure her. The more she and/or you obsess over it, the less likely it will be that it will happen. I think your best option as a couple, if she's really wanting to, is to experiment with some toys as a couple and solo for her.

Sex for me is very psychological and I've found that the more stressed, uptight, worried, self-conscious, etc., I am, the less fun it is. A lot of it is just letting go and enjoying the experience for what it is.

6. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

I'm deducing that, from your statement that she can't orgasm from penetration, you mean that she can orgasm in other ways.

If she is used to stimulating her own clit, why would she think it would be too stimulating during intercourse?

I guess in order to give you a more specific answer I would need to know how this woman normally achieves orgasm, and/or if she is anorgasmic to begin with.

7. ArtfulDominant

Albums:
    There's two things NOT to do:

Don't obsess over that goal to the point that neither of you are noticing all the other pleasurable things that could be going on -- because all those little things can be part of building your excitement level.

Don't think it will NEVER happen, or it likely will become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Draft saved Draft deleted