GF's parents' reaction to my size

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder what would have happened if it were the other way around...if it was the boy's home and his girlfriend wore a skimpy, thong bikini and had big tits with very promiment nipples. Would his mom have been upset? Maybe. I have two girls and I have no problem with their sexuality...I hope they have boyfriends that are well-endowed and skillfull in bed. But I think it come down to a matter of respect. Overt sexually is not appropriate when visiting in-laws or the like. There is a place for sexuality...it is certainly not at your boy or girlfriend's parents' home.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had come from the gym and all i had with me were my white mesh workout shorts. When I got out of the pool everyone could clearly see the outline of my penis and I got a bunch of awkward stares. I'm pretty hung (maybe not by lpsg standards) at about 8" in length but I'm a shower so I am 6" limp.
WS59 has never commented since his original post. I'd love to know if he was wearing anything under his shorts when the incident occurred. If he was freeballing, then I'd say more of the blame would be on him. If he was wearing underwear or a jock, then I think that the family overreacted. I'll also agree that white wouldn't be the best color choice for that particular event and that he should have planned ahead or stopped home first after the gym. I can't help but laugh and see the funny side of this story, though!

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One would think one might shower and change before going "straight from the gym" to a party (even a pool party).

That's a good point, too. I wouldn't want to be a sweaty, stinky mess when meeting my girlfriend's parents. If he wasn't sweaty & stinky enough after a workout at the gym, then the workout wasn't tough enough. :wink:

D_Ireonsyd Jacknov

Experimental Member
Media
My mother-in-law has seen my size when I happened to be in there hot tub a couple years ago. I was wearing normal swim shorts, but they tend to cling to me at times. I know it was showing and I felt a little awkward about the situation. I was only dating her daughter at that time, but she gave it a double take to make sure she saw it correctly. When we decided to get married and I asked her parents permission, this was said. Most marriages fail because of a poor a sex life. Were sure you can take care of her without a doubt, especially with your size. How long will it be until that big gun gives us grand kids? (her mother just gave me this look) We joke about it here and there with no big deal now.

It has been 3yrs now and my wife is now pregnant. We told her parents a few weeks ago and they asked how long it took to get pregnant and my wife responded, once. Her Mom responded- fertile and hung- honey you scored with him. enough said

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
About a month ago my girlfriend's parents saw my penis by accident (sort of). We were over at there hosue for a cook-out/pool party.

I had come from the gym and all i had with me were my white mesh workout shorts. When I got out of the pool everyone could clearly see the outline of my penis and I got a bunch of awkward stares. I'm pretty hung (maybe not by lpsg standards) at about 8" in length but I'm a shower so I am 6" limp.

My girlfriend's mom went and got me one of her husband's bathing suits so "I wouldn't make any of the guests feel uncomfortable". Since the incident her dad has been a jerk to me. Fortunately her mom has acted like nothing happened.

It's weird how some people can be so insecure. I guess this kind of comes with the territory but I've never had anyone act this weird after seeing my size.

Only 8" erect? Dude, your penis is smaller than mine. :naughty:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remembered this post from last fall and laugh to myself about how many guys like to wear white when they go swimming. I think that many guys are proud of their bodies and like to show what they've got.

Last Saturday, it was really hot and we went swimming in the ocean for the first time this summer. I wore Russell Athletic mesh shorts with no underwear. The same thing happened to me as the OP. The only difference is I was on a beach where no one cared.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
insecure? them or you? lol
i wouldnt want some weirdo walking around my house, my pool, in front of my guests in a pair of white mesh shorts showing his cock to eveyrone, thikning everyone wants to even see it... i think the internet has polluted your mind, not EVERYONE is kinky and thinks about sex all the time and wants to see your dick, no offense, and why didnt you have any underwear on under the shorts..? do you normally workout in white shorts with no underwear... thats very odd, sorry, i doubt they were "insecure about your size" like you are telling yourself, i think its just a matter of decency and not wanting everyone at their pool party to see their daughters weirdo boyfriend walking around tryin to show off his cock..just because your cock is large, doesnt mean to have to try and show it off at every moment, most people in the real world are not like on here, remember that. there are standards in real society, your dick being a couple inches longer than the next guy doesnt mean eveyrone wants to stare at it at a family pool party, keep that in mind,
although id bet money this is just another fantasy story, but either way, you were the one being innapropriate, i see nothign wrong with how they reacted... id be a an ass to my daughters boyfriend too, if he was just at my house parading around with his cock hanging out tryin to show it off..

Last edited:

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About a month ago my girlfriend's parents saw my penis by accident (sort of). We were over at there hosue for a cook-out/pool party.
Come on! it was a cook-out party not a cock-out party!
You created the whole situation! Just for a "little" showing off.

You asked for it, please when you get out of the water pull a little the fabric to avoid the vacuum pack effect.

My girlfriend's mom went and got me one of her husband's bathing suits so "I wouldn't make any of the guests feel uncomfortable".
Fortunately her mom has acted like nothing happened.
Smart Woman! If your girl has half of her common sense of her mother you will be alright.

Since the incident her dad has been a jerk to me.
Put yourself in his place, your poor little baby girl is dating an exhibitionist.
Eventually, he will see you as you really are, but you will have to row hard for that.

It's weird how some people can be so insecure. I guess this kind of comes with the territory but I've never had anyone act this weird after seeing my size.
True, the men are insecure in general about their sizes. I'm pretty sure that
half of the men started talking on your back about how wrong it was what you was doing that you were some kind of dirty men that you got a hard on and all the ridiculous stuff that your mind could not even imagine.:biggrin1:

Just act natural when your bulge is been notice. People will get used to it. If they stare for an hour and the bulge does not go away they will deduce that you were built like that.:biggrin1:

Please try not to show off, with a cock like that i think that you will have a permanent bulge so everybody already knows.

Archangelvega

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a slightly similar problem. I had this really small pair of swim trunks because i hardly go to the pool. But my girlfriend has a pool at her apartment and wanted me to go with her. The shorts were too small so whenever i got out of the pool it would cling and show my junk. My girlfriend went out and bought me new trunks the next day because she didn't want other girls seeing it and "wanting her man beef."

michaang

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It seems most of the people on this forum find nothing better to do than criticize the events' of other peoples' lives, whether their fault or not. If it were a woman that were telling her embarrassing tale of accidentally exposing a tit, you people would be criticizing her for not wearing a good enough bra, or that her clothing was unfit, whether it was a bikini at a pool party or what have you. He never stated whether or not he was wearing underwear and all you people do is assume he wasn't and blame him for that.

Stop putting words in his mouth, and stop criticizing an ACCIDENT. We are HUMAN, we make MISTAKES, but apparently you're too low to realize that and would rather spend time picking at others.

My only statement is that going in a pool with white may have been a bad idea, but with your size the color may not have mattered. And honestly when it comes to water soaking into fabrics, underwear probably wouldn't have helped much. His situation was a no-win, shit happens.

I swear you people need to calm down and worry about more important things. Anytime theres a very very slight flaw in anything about anyone's post, you people attack them like they're a criminal.

I know it's an old topic but when I read through it, I got kinda mad at how insecure and zealous some of you are.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know it's an old topic but when I read through it, I got kinda mad at how insecure and zealous some of you are.

Hmm... just like the father of the girl he was fucking.

The OP thought that the dad's reaction was unreasonable, but we had to remind him that knowingly getting soaked in a pair of white mesh shorts (which, of course, was no "accident", btw) at a non-sexual family gathering was out of line.

PBGem

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, white mesh shorts without underwear in a family-oriented gathering may be risky at best. Jumping into the pool in such clothes would be too revealing for the social situation. But Dad needs to get over it like yesterday.

I am a nurse, so I wear scrubs daily at work. I am a boxer-briefs wearer, so 2 rather thin layers of loose fitting cotton separate me from the world. I would classify myself as a "shower". I know I have a prominent penis even when flaccid, about 5.5-6 inches, hanging more to the left. I don't constrict myself with jock straps or even briefs unless I am exercising. After all, women with particularly large breasts are not expected to wear extra layers of restrictive clothing to hide their bodies. They wear a bra and a shirt. I get occasional stares, whispers, even smiles when I walk throughout the hospital.:biggrin1: We have a dress code which specifies that all employees must wear undergarments, which I always do.

I would not go without underwear. Thats where the OP messed up. With underwear, you're safe.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'd have to agree with the first comment, NOT EVERYONE wants to look at our cocks or the VPL in a social setting..pools included...
i wear speedos...over the speedo..i wear boxer trunks...and when im in the pool, i jump in, remove the boxers, and do my laps, when im done, i put the boxers on in the water, hop out and i have been as discreet as possilbe...

piratebulldog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry, have to agree with the others about your boorish behavior. No one required you to go swimming in white mesh shorts. If that was all you had, then forego the pool and wear something appropriate. As a man, my concern would not be for the guests to be exposed to the outline of your penis. I would be concerned that my daugther was dating a man that did not have the common sense to either ask to borrow a swimming suit or to dress accordingly. You were not thinking of your girl friend or her family or the guests at that party.

The mother acted in the best interest of all. If the father has a tough time with you in the future, you brought it on yourself. But this is not about your size of penis, but about the lack of size of character.

piratebulldog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It seems most of the people on this forum find nothing better to do than criticize the events' of other peoples' lives, whether their fault or not. If it were a woman that were telling her embarrassing tale of accidentally exposing a tit, you people would be criticizing her for not wearing a good enough bra, or that her clothing was unfit, whether it was a bikini at a pool party or what have you. He never stated whether or not he was wearing underwear and all you people do is assume he wasn't and blame him for that.

Stop putting words in his mouth, and stop criticizing an ACCIDENT. We are HUMAN, we make MISTAKES, but apparently you're too low to realize that and would rather spend time picking at others.

My only statement is that going in a pool with white may have been a bad idea, but with your size the color may not have mattered. And honestly when it comes to water soaking into fabrics, underwear probably wouldn't have helped much. His situation was a no-win, shit happens.

I swear you people need to calm down and worry about more important things. Anytime theres a very very slight flaw in anything about anyone's post, you people attack them like they're a criminal.

THE GUY ASKED OUR OPINION WHICH REQUIRES SOME DISCERNMENT AND JUDGMENT. WE GAVE HONEST ANSWERS TO A SOCIAL SITUATION. BY LOOKING AT A VARIETY OF VIEWPOINTS THE GUY CAN THEN MAKE EITHER THE SAME CHOICE OR LOOK AT IT IN A DIFFERENT WAY.

michaang

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually he never 'asked' anything, he merely shared his incident and people here replied as if he were a criminal. And posting in all capital letters doesn't better the "size of character" for you either, in case you weren't aware.