GF's parents' reaction to my size

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can see somebody wearing shorts, if they didn't plan ahead to bring their swimming trunks. But "mesh" shorts? Is that appropriate?

And yeah, family may not be the best place, to be showing off the "family jewels" assets.

My sister is married, and I like my brother-in-law, and want him to give her a lot of children. But I've never had any chance even to glimpse his "assets." I have no idea if he's well-endowed or not, perhaps none of my business anyway. But he's a good friend and good father.

And I hardly think an unintentional VPL, should be all that big a deal. Women's breasts bulge all the time, and sometimes they show perhaps a bit too much "cleavage?"

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remembered this post from last fall and laugh to myself about how many guys like to wear white when they go swimming. I think that many guys are proud of their bodies and like to show what they've got.

Last Saturday, it was really hot and we went swimming in the ocean for the first time this summer. I wore Russell Athletic mesh shorts with no underwear. The same thing happened to me as the OP. The only difference is I was on a beach where no one cared.

I wouldn't wear dark colors on a swimsuit, to hide everything, nor white either. I like lighter colors that look nicer, as I like some color, and that could show shape and shadow possibly, but not necessarily so much. But also a proper level of modesty. And I've only had swimtrunks, never any need for a seemingly more "exposed" speedo. I'm proud of my body, but then, what I have is my own business. I don't "show off," and I don't "hide" either. I am who I am.