gf's pee problem after having sex

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by adam, Feb 22, 2009.

1. adam

adam Active Member

Albums:
    Gf almost alway has pee problems( frequent pee and the sense of residual urine )from the next day after spending night with me. Her symptoms usually last for 5-7days and then spontanously subside, however, last time, they persisted and she had to see a doctor.
    Last week, she asked me to be checked up for STD or something and I did. However, all my data was perfect. Absolutely normal.

Have your couple ever had similar problems like ours?

2. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

sounds like a mild bladder infection.

Many women, during sexual intercourse, or sometimes during orgasm, will undergo muscular contractions that can draw air or liquid the wrong way up the urethra.

This included vaginal fluids, semen, lube and other things that, once out of the contianter, so to speak, no longer are sterile.

Try the following:
    1 clean up your act- make sure to wash your gear well before engaging.
    2 make sure your mouth is well cleaned before engaging.
    3 have her develop the habit of ALWAYS peeing immediately after sex.
    4 get her to incorporate cranberry juice as a staple beverage...

All of these things should help reduce the amount so bacteria being introduced into her bladder, more quickly void anything that MIGHT get up in there, and make the PH of her pee less conducive to bacterial growth.

3. adam

adam Active Member

Albums:
    Phil Ayesho,

Thanks for giving me very useful information.
    Both of us have had absolutly no idea about it and suspected each other.

By the way, a friend of mine told me that it was because of too much sex a night and chemical urethritis due to the lubricant on a condom surface. He recommanded me abstinence and not to use it, however, I have to do it not to have a baby, though I hate it. How do you think about it? We'd better find out another way of contraception, huh?

Anyway, we will try what you advised me.
    Thanks a lot, again.

4. adam

adam Active Member

Albums:
    You mean,
    It means that cranberry juice reduces the pH level of urine and acidified urine can be a bad environmental condition for bacterial proliferation?

5. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Sounds like a urinary track infection. One ex-GF used to get them too. We would have cranberry jucie and she would take Azo pills which is just concentrated cranberry juice.

6. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Oh, and peeing after sex is actually a good thing. It helps prevent UT infections. Not alway romantic but it is better than pissing lava.

7. D_Mylor Mentallydaft

D_Mylor Mentallydaft Account Disabled

it might be somthing called (sp) inner-sticial-stitiuts or I.C where the walls of the bladder disolve, my g/f has to pee right b4 sex and no water or drinks for an hr b4 if i even HOPE to get 7/8ths in

Draft saved Draft deleted