Ghetto Hissy Fit (club)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On any day of the week we encounter individuals who are in need of medication. We may not know it until that fateful moment when they have a meltdown. When someone is a celebrity it is doubly hard for others to persuade them to get the help that they need.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing really did surprise me, and I just now noticed this for the host, ANT-

Apparently he does not practice what he is the host of, IE Celebrity Fit Club, as he used the NUTRISYSTEM way to lose weight.
Hm. I wonder if the producers are cognisant of this.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bet she fucks like a wildcat. I'd love to find out.

LMAO! Shelby, I shouldnt laugh at your comment. What on earth does her verbal burning down of the house have to do with her sexuality? Yeah you do that. She might break it off for you! LOL! I want to hear this one....

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand it at all. It's a weight loss show. Thank God there was an educated black man there to tell her to "have some class".
Yeah, that was helpful. :rolleyes: NOT!

He can't be that educated or he wouldn't be on that show. :tongue:

I would have been more impressed by her argument if I could have understood a word she was screaming - other than the repetitions of 'fuck' and 'bust my butt every week' the vast majority of that went over my head... but that may have been the sound quality. :tounge-in-cheek:
Oh thank God I thought it was just me that could only hear her say "Kiss my fucking Ass!" in between screeching like a howler monkey.

As for the repetitive 'Have some class' idiot - well, he just wanted to make sure he got his little sound bite on film and ended up looking (nearly) as stupid as her.
Nearly, :biggrin1: you are too kind. I think he may have been shell-shocked and unable to say anything else. :tongue:

I know what simcha is saying, and for the most part I agree, but why did she agree to go on a weight loss show if she didn't want to be told to lose weight? Oh and who the hell is she anyway?
This is precisely why I don't usually tell people when I am dieting. Once I do then everybody feels they have the right to tell me what, when, and how to eat. :12: As for this being celebrity fit club, she must be a legend in her own mind; :tongue: because I have never seen or heard of her before. The only familiar face was a fellow team member Erin Moran who played Joanie on Happy Days.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Regardless of the debacle, she didn't look overweight or disproportionate at all to me. Quite the opposite, in fact. :confused:
I thought the same thing! Then again, I have no idea how big she was when she started.:confused:

People have a breaking point, she evidently reached hers. It's a shame it happened on a television show. The show is the problem, not her. Or perhaps and more disturbingly, contemporary society's increasing demand for cheap titillation at the expense of others?
Excellent point, I agree! Shows like this, as well as most of 'reality television' only help in the dumbing down of America.

She was on one of the seasons of America's Next Top Model as a plus size contestant.
Uhmm, okay that doesn't make her a celebrity. Was Tom Arnold busy? Aren't there any more Gabor sisters left alive? :tongue: Surely there is a real actor who needs to lose weight somewhere. :confused:

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I tried to find a clip showing her body slamming the 'attacker' on Celebrity Fit Club but so far no luck. Even though her body fat percentage is too high, she seems to be the most athletic participant. And strong for a woman, which is somehow a bit of a turn on. Plus she does have kick ass curves. She was on the show in a previous season and left the other celebrity perticipants standing in the dust during a track meet. I don't recall the distance, but it wasn't a short run. I think she's very sexy, but her blowing up so wildly turned me off some.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience crazy bitches are usually kinky as hell.

That is not surprising. From what I have read one of the manifestations of uncontrolled Bi Polar disorder is hyper sexuality. Sir Lawrence Olivier was mortified by Vivian Leigh through out their marriage because of her uncontrolled sexual indiscretions. I wonder how many people suffer from this disorder and go undiagnosed every day....?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uhmm, okay that doesn't make her a celebrity. Was Tom Arnold busy? Aren't there any more Gabor sisters left alive? :tongue: Surely there is a real actor who needs to lose weight somewhere. :confused:

Ummm... She was the 8th person eliminated. She was Cover Girl of the week three times (including the week of her elimination). She's such a good model that she's even been on Tyra's other show. She's also done some other reality television, as well as some minor roles on sit-coms, and guest appearances on BET. She hasn't faded into the background nearly as fast as most reality TV personalities.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is not surprising. From what I have read one of the manifestations of uncontrolled Bi Polar disorder is hyper sexuality. Sir Lawrence Olivier was mortified by Vivian Leigh through out their marriage because of her uncontrolled sexual indiscretions. I wonder how many people suffer from this disorder and go undiagnosed every day....? [/quote]

I would say millions. There are probably at least 2,000 on this site alone. I don't mean that in a bad way as I am obviously one of the . . . afflicted. You know what they say it takes one to know one; and I have encountered many a kindred spirit here. :wink::cool:

I have Borderline Personality Disorder. People with BPD tend to exhibit impulsive behaviors, such as excessive spending, careless driving, binge eating, and risky sex. BPD often occurs with other psychiatric problems, particularly bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety disorders, substance abuse, and other personality disorders.

Before people start screaming at me, I always use condoms. That's not the kind of risky sex I am talking about. In my case risky sex means sex with men I meet on internet sites such as Craig's List and Yahoo Personals. Or in my younger days, guys I had basically picked up, at a bar or party.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know what really perplexes me- she lost the weight, yet ol' Doc Ian was ragging on her for still being so curvaceous, to be polite, and that's what I think tripped that whole meltdown.
Christ! The woman is still losing weight- give her some credit due rather than jump on things not pertinent.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know what really perplexes me- she lost the weight, yet ol' Doc Ian was ragging on her for still being so curvaceous, to be polite, and that's what I think tripped that whole meltdown.
Christ! The woman is still losing weight- give her some credit due rather than jump on things not pertinent.

Chuck,

I think there is a very different aesthetic in the black community than in the white community. In the black community we tend to be a bit more forgiving about a little meat on the bones. Like it or not there may be physical features which many black women possess which is not necessarily fat but muscle. I myself remember when I was barely 90 lbs dripping wet in college and I still had a rumble seat. I now know that some of that is due to slight scoliosis of the lower spine (I have seen that in other black women as well) but my posterior was all muscle and not going anywhere. My dance teacher , a strict Scandinavian decided that I was being lazy and just not trying to place my back flush with the floor. She pushed on my stomach over and over again until she finally decided to sit on me in a last ditch effort to flatten me to the floor. When she saw that the muscle wasnt going anywhere she finally realized that all posteriors were not created equal. That being said . I understand the young woman's frustration but her response was still quite out of control. I am not going to assign it to the "Ghetto" however . She was very disappointed and probably did not consider the fact that her moment of pique was being recorded for posterity.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chuck,

I think there is a very different aesthetic in the black community than in the white community. In the black community we tend to be a bit more forgiving about a little meat on the bones. Like it or not there may be physical features which many black women possess which is not necessarily fat but muscle. I myself remember when I was barely 90 lbs dripping wet in college and I still had a rumble seat. I now know that some of that is due to slight scoliosis of the lower spine (I have seen that in other black women as well) but my posterior was all muscle and not going anywhere. My dance teacher , a strict Scandinavian decided that I was being lazy and just not trying to place my back flush with the floor. She pushed on my stomach over and over again until she finally decided to sit on me in a last ditch effort to flatten me to the floor. When she saw that the muscle wasnt going anywhere she finally realized that all posteriors were not created equal. That being said . I understand the young woman's frustration but her response was still quite out of control. I am not going to assign it to the "Ghetto" however . She was very disappointed and probably did not consider the fact that her moment of pique was being recorded for posterity.
And I don't discount that at all there, Naughty- I was just saying that Dr Ian was still not satisfied by Toccara's initial weight loss alone.