Ghost Stories

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah Yeah ! I know Halloween is still a few weeks away but lets get the Ball Rolling now ..... Anyone have a good REAL Ghost Stories ?

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wowzers !!! OK I'll go first !

I use to live with 3 roommates in an old Ranch House in the ritzy area of my city . We had about 10 acres horses and a pool . Perfect party site ,which believe me ?!?! We had the parties ! lol.
Anyways ! I lived with bothers and one girl . She was a GF of one of the brothers . Huge house with 3 bedrooms. I had the middle room connecting to the main Master Bedroom , which the couple shared .
One Winter she came into the living room asking who was walking on the roof ? Her BF and I looked at each other n shrugged ? the other bro was at work so we knew it wasn't him. HE grabbed the ladder and went to check it out . No one was there or no signs of anyone walking thru the snow or foot prints on the roof ( Flat Roof ) . Time goes one hearing foot steps on the roof or things getting misplaced .
In my room I had a small entertainment center with TV stereo and stuff . I had smelled Cologne one day when I was relaxing in my room, chillin. I had the smell of Polo which back then teens wore but none of Us wore . We all had our own Flavors . So I thought about it and figured it was a friend of mine who had accidentally blown his brains out with a shot gun ( not knowing it was loaded when it happened ) . I was cool with that ! thinking my Buddy was watching over me .One day relaxing in my room lying on my side . I could smell the Cologne ( Polo ) but then I heard clanking noises over my shoulder . I looked over seeing I had a stack of quarters on the top on my ECenter.
Time goes by , small things happening . Foot Steps in the house ( heavy foot steps on hard wood floor ) but no one was there . Voices that U couldn't understand but as if 2 ppl were having a convo.
Eventually the Single bro moved out going to some trade school in another state , so I took his room ( bigger ) . We had a somewhat sun room we kept our workout equipment in , occasionally working out .
BACKUP !!!!! lil about myself then . I Was somewhat into the whole Vampyre thing . cutting drinking my own blood and eventually drinking others blood . I had a couple friends into it as much as I was so we hang out . We' go bar hopping or whatever then returning to one of the friends place . He was a Diabetic so we started off using syringes to draw the blood then filling shot glasses with one anothers blood then doing shots with each other taking turns drinking each others blood . Funny thing happened ? I got a job working graveyard shift ? lol and found my self dressing in black more n more ....What a freak !!!! I found myself meditating more n more trying to clear my thoughts , when one day meditating in the sun room sitting on the floor . I opened m eyes just in time to watch one of the 6 'weightlifting bars fall over . Thing is ? the bar was upright leaning against the wall resting on top of the Cabana chair . So if U could imagine ? The bar was leaning at 11 O'clock falling over ( away ) from the wall. HOLY SHIT I was so freaked !
So we ended up getting a new room mate . Just happens to be one of the guys I share blood with . He was an old friend to all of us so no biggy ! the couple didn't know our business and it wasnt like it was something to be open about at the time . He ended wanting the sun room for his bedroom ,even tho it was prolly about 8' wide and 20 ' long . So he fixed it up the way he wanted and life went on .
Eventually the couple moved out leaving the house to just Us . still lil things happening ...lights turning on and off . we would get to the point of being annoyed so we would ask them to cut the crap !!! and the lights would stop going on and off . One weekend He and I decided to have a party ,stocking the fridge full of Jello Shots and a Kegger outside next to the front door ...Good Party !!!
Couple days go by and the empty Keg still sitting by the door . Actually it was evening now and it sounded like someone was dragging the Keg, we had it inside an Orange Barrel ,so we could hear the Barrel being drug . we went outside and low and behold ! It was still where we left it . His dog freaking , guarding a bush , He went in and turned on the flood lights around the house and property . We surrounded the bush ( dog still acting up ) but nothing was in it ? we went back in the house going to my room when out from no where ! this cat falls from the ceiling as if their was a giant hole in the roof , hits my water bed takes off running never to be seen again . Oh yeah ! that cat !?!?! I lost that cat months ago thinking it was roadkill or ran away. Talk about freaking out ! that was just the beginning ! We went to our rooms . Being that the house was old . U know that doors swell depending on the weather . I had to force my door shut just to get it closed . later on that evening/morning , my door flew open hitting the wall . I was lying on my side away from the door when I could hear breathing by my ear and fingernails raking down the side of my headboard . Not sure how long that went on , I roll over , Nothing there ! I was to tired . I went back to sleep.
waking up that morning . My roomies door were french doors so they had their own sound when opening them . His dog staring back at me , I woke him up. Asking him if her heard anything or was in my room . I told him what happened , Him not saying a word.
once again just small things going on .
We got another new roommate . Good female friend of mine from High School . She took the Master bed room that the couple had. Not knowing what was going on with the house ? We would end up waiting for another roommate to get home before we would go inside . Yeah it was that SCARY !!!! one night the make roommate was washing dishes when he called me in . I walked in ,and he asked me if I was just behind him ? No ! He said he could see a reflection in the window of a tall dark figure behind him . * chills * . Wasn't me man ! ...still the same ole shit ....things being moved or misplaced , voices of a man and woman talking but not understanding, and now ! Ballroom music ! WTF ! Obviously the whole Vamp thing was tossed out the door . Prolly around Easter . Female roommate had a tall entertainment center in her room and on top was a Porcelain Easter Tree with lil Porcelain things hanging off of it . She called me to her room asking me to look !?! I look down seeing the Easter tree on the floor lying on its side nothing fell off of it and nothing broken .
More time goes by and ? friend of mine and I and his son ( prolly around 4 ) go to the house but my keys are missing ? we had a secret window hidden by Rose bushes ( unlocked ) so we could get in if we needed to . He lifetd his son thru the window , just about 10 ' from the front door . OMG !!!! talk about screaming !!! His kid was screaming bloody murder wanting out of the house trying to get the door open ....We kept telling him it was ok and to calm down so he could get the door open....Needless to say ?! we got in but my friend had to leave being his son was freaked out . I waited outside for one of my roommates to show up . I told them what had happened . Eventually we all moved out . Not by choice but the Owner was selling the house to the city ( road widening ) so we had to find our own places .... Story Continued later

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thinking back ? I recollect when I was in High school . I was visiting one of my friends . we hung out in his back yard . I waled up to the back door ( mirrored tint ) seeing my own reflection and then an Old Hispanic or Indian Man in his 70s ( Id guess ) . He was taller then me at the time ( He being about 6'2'' ) wearing a Denim Jacket Blue Jeans Straw Cowboy hat and boots. I saw him clear as day but when I turned around , No one was there .

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After I moved out of the ranch House , Having no where to live . I moved in with my friends the couple again . They had a pretty nice Apartment ( Pool Sauna HotTub Weight Room ) . I had put all my belongings in storage until I could find an Apartment I liked . So me and clothes and them , me living on the couch . I lived there a couple months Paranormal free . So I thought ? One night lying on the couch ,just as my roomie walked in from his bedroom . The Kitchen faucet turned on by its self and the Kitchen light turned on. He looked at me like " WTF !?! " U brought it with U didn't U ?! I was just as dumb founded as her was . that was 1 thing that happened then ?. Once again trying to sleep . He had this old tv . those that are to young prolly didn't know or realize not all TVs had remotes and U had to turn the TV on physically touching the TV with your finger and change the channels manually . lol .so anyways . Lying there on the couch , back to the TV , I heard it come on . Nothing but Static was coming from the TV and the channel knob being turned . Click Click Click . I rolled over and the TV was off . My roommate came to the living room asking my Why was I watching TV so late and so loud . I told him I was lying here trying sleep when all that had happened . After that , things calmed down . Nothing more to report there .

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah even tho no one else is Posting their stories . Kinda feels good getting this out in the open . Not trying to say I'm a freak cuz shit like this happens to me alot but ? ...

Years later I ended up working with my Buddy ( First roomie with GF ) . Not saying what business he was in but I liked working for him. He was a good friend still and a great boss.
Not much paranormal activity happened there . The Usual shit but no proof... things being misplaced or missing . But that was the Norm for the kind of Business we were in .
I had to go to the back room looking for something ? when I saw a young guy walk past me . He was prolly about 5'8'' of African American decent . He was wearing a bright ass Orange Fubu Heavy jacket , baggy jeans and sneakers. I had called out to him " Hey ! " . No answer , I followed him to the back of the shop. It was an old converted building which once stored Frozen goods , so it had a freezer ( non funtional ) . I walked in behind him ( Dead End ! ) and " GONE " no one was in the room but me . Not like he could have hid in there but I looked around , searching the back of the building . My Boss came looking for me , asking what I was doing ? I told him what had happened and he had said ? " no one with that description even entered the shop . That was pretty much it , as far as Paranormal shit there .

D

deleted3782

Inc, do you need me to start reading ghost stories in chat again?

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fuck you guys! I have just read this thread!
Luka at your door would be Christmas!:smile: Ho ho you HOES! :tongue:

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never talk about something that taste so good while mentioning Luka in the same breath ......I will never look at a Ho Ho again with out thinking about Luka ....Oh the Humanity !!!! * SHIVERS * CRINGES *

Just a thought ? Do they sell Luka costumes in Serbia ? How or where can I / we find such an animal ?

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never talk about something that taste so good while mentioning Luka in the same breath ......I will never look at a Ho Ho again with out thinking about Luka ....Oh the Humanity !!!! * SHIVERS * CRINGES *

Just a thought ? Do they sell Luka costumes in Serbia ? How or where can I / we find such an animal ?
All you have to do is suck my willy, choke a little and you`ll get it or free! :smile:
Muuuuuuuah

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When I was an undergrad I inherited an old Philco brand black and white TV. It was a 27 inch "portable" from the 1960s. Instead of an antenna it came with a wire hanger attached. Horrible reception. Lots of "snow." Horizontal lines constantly interrupting reception.

A few months after inheriting this old television from the early 1960s I bought a house in the Avenues in SLC on A Street. My permanent home was in San Francisco, but I reserved one of the huge rooms in this old wooden mansion on A street as my bedroom and put the Philco TV in the same room. Whenever I had to travel to SLC for business I used that bedroom as my home away from home.

The old Philco TV, for some reason no one could explain, worked perfectly in that bedroom. In fact, it got great reception and a wonderfully clear picture everywhere in the house. My next door neighbors borrowed it one day and they never had any luck getting any reception of broadcast signals. But once I lugged it back to my house on A Street it worked like a new TV. One of my renters was a member of the Avenues Historical Society and discovered that my house was once owned and lived in by Philo T. Farnsworth. Philo was, ostensibly, the father of TV. He not only invented the early vacuum tube TV he also invented the early TV cameras for capturing images and broadcasting TV signals. Philco originally was a partnership between Farnsworth and Philips Electronics that eventually dissolved when Philo died.

I'm certain Philo T. was spooking about that old house ensuring my ancient Philco TV set worked.

The house is still standing, but the TV eventually burned out too many vacuum tubes that could not be replaced. But friends who would stay in that bedroom when I wasn't there would swear the TV would turn on by itself even without being plugged in.

(oooooo, eerie sounds and chains rattling in the background)

Last edited: