Ghosts

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone hear believe in the supernatural like Ghosts,Demons,etc...As a Christian of course I believe in it but I would never want it to actually happen to me.Talk about scarring you for life I'd move!:18: Has anyone ever had any ghoslty or otherworldy experiences?Feel free to post and share if you would like.When I was young there was one particular incident that I remember somewhat considering that was so long ago.Me and my sis were playing around,my father was in living room watching some scary movie,and mom was at work.My sis wanted to sleep but I was hyper and we goofed around and made each other laugh for a while.She got aggravated after a while and told me to go to sleep.Being the 9 year old i was at the time I was very rebellious and stubborn.Still am unfortunately.I remember she was getting really angry and our door was open all the way.That part was normal what happened next was not.While she was getting annoyed I was becoming way too hyper and before either one of us knew it the door to the room slammed shut!Keep in mind:mom at work,dad in living room,no one else in house besides me and my sis.That was a very scary night and I thought it was the wind.The only problem was there was no wind.I don't think there was any wind blowing.My parents said it was probaby my conscience making me feel guilty for annoying my sis.I have never heard of a conscience doing that to anyone in my entire life though.Besides the door closed as if there was some strong force behind it.I promise to God there was no one behind that door.No more incidences to this day though but still creepy none the less.:scared2: :scared2: :yikes: :eek5:

shad24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My b/f and I lived in a haunted bldg. one time we were walking up the stairs, at the top was a window that reflected everything at night. i saw a guy wearing 30's suit and hat, I turned around ready to tell him to back off and give us some room, nobody was there, i could have told you his eye color. then we were in bed asleep and behind the headboard we heard a scary assed growling, never heard anything like it before or since! My b/f was shouting at me to stop shooting. had a gun. then we realized that the wall behind the bed was a 6 floor drop to the alley beloe. we moved the next morning. "something" didn't want us there and we were not gonna argue