Giant size problem

sexialexia

Just Browsing
Media
Hello all New here I was steered on to this site by the man I'm going with. I thought his problem was unique and our problem was unique but after reading the posts for a few weeks I feel differently. It looks like I'm in the right place. He said I'd find people who were understanding and supportive. I'd better not take up too much space here because my story probably belongs under Women's Issues. We're having a problem with our relationship but not the sort of problem that most couples have. We get along so well. We think the same. He is very kind and a lot of fun even though he is much older than me. I'm 41. Our problem is physical. His penis is off the end of the scale. I never thought anything could be so big. The ones I've seen close to his size have been morphs or cartoons. My ex husband had a big one but it was about half the size of this. The first time we were going to have sex I thought I was taking my life in my hands. I said to him we might get stuck together and have to call 911. I've typed enough for today. When I write again I probably should put what I have to say under Women's Issues.
Kindness towards others enriches your soul

LOVEARIAS

Experimental Member
Media
When I first joined this site, I in a relationship with a very hung guy. We had been going out for quite a while and still hadn't consumated our love because of his size. I am quite a size queen and the sight of his huge meat made my head spin, but it just wasn't physically possible. Eventually, we did manage it shortly after, with a lot of lube and patience, but it wasn't any fun. Now, we are in an open relationship, and I will sastisfy him in any other way, as he will to me. It's not perfect, but that's life hey.

sexialexia

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by hungthick@Oct 13 2004, 12:20 AM
Well, did you take it all? You mention you were taking your life in your own hands so tell us more...how was it?
[post=259158]Quoted post[/post]​

In answer to your question, taking it all is something I'll never be able to do. He says that since since his first year at high school no one has been able to take it all. His wife was never able to take more than about 9 in. I can't wrap my hand much more than half way around it so to enter me with just the head takes a lot of lube and effort and deep breathing on my part. It's like childbirth for me all over again. It's becoming easier but it still really hurts. It's a good thing that he's older and doesn't get a really hard erection anymore. Otherwise it might be impossible. As for how far he can penetrate, maybe 8 in. I can tell by the feeling that it's 8 in. because that was my ex husband's size but there's still a long way to go. The day after is always uncomfortable for me to sit or walk. Maybe in time I'll loosen up a bit.

sexialexia

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by nicky9x6@Oct 13 2004, 04:06 PM
B)
Oh really, fer Chrissakes.

Of course... we believe every word... :lol:
[post=259294]Quoted post[/post]​

I sense from what you have written that you might be feeling anger. I hope you're not because life is too short to waste time on negative emotions. My friend and I are not looking for confrontation. We, like most people, are just trying to get through life the best way we can. We work at looking after our health. We try to accomplish as much as we can each day, and we try to help as many people as possible through our volunteer work. I joined this site at the urging of my friend to meet people to whom I could relate, such as "lovearias", and to share experiences. My friend has earned the respect and admiration of others not because of his huge penis, but in spite of it. Over the years he has sensed rejection from those who obviously judge others solely on their physical appearance. They have treated him as if he were a lowlife, just as they treat a girl with big breasts as if she were a bimbo. He has been hounded by others who were obviously interested in what's between his legs, not what's between his ears. I would be very interested in reading your reason for joining the LPSG. I hope it's not because you consider the LPSG to be a LPCG ( the "C" as in Competition ). Having a large penis is not an accomplishment. There was no skill, talent, nor ability involved in its creation. You were simply born with it. A person will never form a lasting, happy relationship simply on the basis of excess size. My friend has found that having a huge penis will cause you to be rejected as often as being accepted. He feels it's a major handicap. Now if a man enjoys dominating women by having them experience a sense of fear, then having a 12 + in. penis would be ideal. I certainly felt fear. It was only his gentle nature that prevented me from turning him down that first time. He told me of girls and women who broke off with him as soon as they found out "the awful truth". They say that bigger is better. But there's a maximum. Beyond that, the extra size serves no useful purpose. In fact the extra few inches can make getting an erection very difficult. He says that since his early teens, his erection has not gone up and out. It has gone down and down.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sexialexia, I wish to reassure you that most members on this board are here for sound reasons, but there are a few who are working out their issues through negativity toward others, which is regrettable. It certainly sounds like you've encountered the large penis issues that have brought our members together for support. These men are the select few who know the pain of being treated like a sex object, or bimbo, as so many women are treated every day. Many have experienced rejection, or "freak-show" attitude you describe. You are lucky to have a loving relationship, regardless of the issues it produces, and I hope your time here will be educational and fun, welcome!

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 14 2004, 07:27 PM
Sexialexia, I wish to reassure you that most members on this board are here for sound reasons, but there are a few who are working out their issues through negativity toward others, which is regrettable. It certainly sounds like you've encountered the large penis issues that have brought our members together for support. These men are the select few who know the pain of being treated like a sex object, or bimbo, as so many women are treated every day. Many have experienced rejection, or "freak-show" attitude you describe. You are lucky to have a loving relationship, regardless of the issues it produces, and I hope your time here will be educational and fun, welcome!
[post=259533]Quoted post[/post]​
I love you Madame Zora! Sexialexia, MZ is absolutely correct in everythign that she just said and welcome to the group btw. :D

-Kyle

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
I totally agree. It is right that people should be able to express their problems on this site. To be able to put your hand half way round his penis is quite normal and a 15'' circumference with a 12''+ erection is quite understandable. We realise that a great many people add on a few inches but this is quite obviously a cry for help.
lol

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the reason why there are some on this site that have a negative reaction to penis sizes bigger than their own is because by having a large penis these people are used to being "the biggest and baddest" and joined this site for admiration and not to give or recieve support. I myself joined this site for this reason but I have made a major change in my life. We have to realize that our penis sizes dont make us who we are, and it doesnt compensate for anything or make us better people. Tearing other people down who have real problems doesnt solve anything and just feeds the monster.

Yowsers: I don't write that often unless I am really compeled to. And I must say what sexialexia wrote was frank and open in tone, voice, and content....it was simply beautiful. And I hope the group and the multitude of archives on this site will be of help and insight for her and her hubby.

peace,

yowsers

alexx

1st Like
Media
"My ex husband had a big one but it was about half the size of this"
"I can't wrap my hand much more than half way around it "

Seriously...

Hapi Papi: I doubt Nicky9x6 would be negative because of issues. It's just an opinion, nothing else as I see it. I also don't find the situation unbelievable. I don't see why others do...

MWGUC

Just Browsing
Media
*shrug* I have to ask.....honestly, yes, it's pretty frickin' unbelievable. And my guess is that there's some mild exaggeraion here on some level, if only because it's just plain tough to judge something so big under such conditions. Clearly, though, the creator of this thread has a problem, or else she wouldn't have taken the time necessary to write such a heartfelt explanation of her situation. A faker probably would have come up with something stupid and not put the time into it.

I've only had GREAT difficulty with entry once in my life, but at the same time I feel a great deal of sympathy for what our young lady is going through. You may not believe that he's gargantuan in size, but the least you can do is believe that she has a problem and respond in kind. Doubting people on this forum, unless they are a nuisance, serves no purpose and isn't constructive at all.

Sexialexia, I hope you find peace with your situation and am glad to hear that you refer to the man as your friend.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few things come to mind here:

Jeepwranglerboi- thanx for the luv! I know we don't talk much, but I always look forward to your posts, your attitude is refreshing.

Gottabigone summed up what is a major issue for many hung guys- being faced with the idea that someone out there is bigger is a huge blow to the ego, even for the stout of heart. Most of these guys have been hearing all their lives "that's the biggest cock I've ever seen" by thier partners, so they are reticent to believe a bigger one exists. I began talking to a guy in a couselling capacity who has a giant size dick and I pmmed some of the members here I trust for advice. Even carefully selecting men I knew to be of higher intelligence and communication skills, several admitted to me feelings of jealousy over this guys' cock. Even knowing that something that huge would not be of benefit, it was kind of an involuntary envy thing. One guy was honest enough to share with me that he thought I would like this new guy better because his dick was bigger. I'll never be able to express how much I appreciate each and every person who has been open enough with me to let me learn from you all! How delicate we all are and how similar in our needs to be accepted.

I don't find the situation unbelievable, especially after the experience I had with the boy I talked to. There are probably a few guys out there with this situation, but believe me, they are not interested in being poster boys for the skeptics- they just want to live their lives as normally as possible, despite their handicapp.

Sexialexia, Yowswers made a good point about the archives. There should be a lot of usable information in the articles on the "Sex with a Large Penis" topic and you may find some useful things in "Women's Issues". I hope this site will serve as both a resource and network of support for both of you.

friskykitty

Just Browsing
Media
sexialexia....

i don't doubt your situation because i am experiencing about the same thing. not only can i not get my hand completely around his penis, i can hardly get more than an inch past the head of his penis in my mouth. so we end up doing other things and using other parts of my body....but not my vagina yet. he has issues about his size, and has also been rejected more so than accepted because of his size(he's almost 30 and only had sexual relations with one woman because of it, other women he dated rejected him on the spot after seeing it). he was really flakey with me at first when we started getting intimate because as he says he "didn't want to ruin the moment." which of course it wouldn't have ruined it for me because i want to make him happy regardless. i desire to have sexual intercourse with him but i know that i will not be able to for a long time. it will take a lot of working up to on my part....but then again maybe i give my body more credit than it has. it may never be possible for me to have sex with him and that worries me because i don't want to lose him because of it. so in some respects i share the same issue as he does....in that he thinks he's too big, and i think i'm too small. this is a very mental situation, its difficult to determine when to stop or to let go. i've considered breaking it off with him because i'm not sure i will be able to make him happy sexually and i'm a monogamous type when it comes to relationships. he's assured me that the sex wasn't the most important thing to him, which i was happy about....but i am still concerned.

i also don't doubt that many other women, and men for that matter, go through this. thank you for sharing your situation, it gives me some hope. :)

~frisky

sexialexia

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by tripod2004@Oct 14 2004, 08:02 PM
I totally agree. It is right that people should be able to express their problems on this site. To be able to put your hand half way round his penis is quite normal and a 15'' circumference with a 12''+ erection is quite understandable. We realise that a great many people add on a few inches but this is quite obviously a cry for help.
lol
[post=259535]Quoted post[/post]​

Hello Tripod, The 15 inch circumference jumped out at me and I thought that doesn't seem possible. I won't see him for a few days so I looked for a tin that felt like the same circumference and measured it around. It was 10 in. and a wee wee bit and it felt the same. So I guess that's what he is. When we're together I'll measure it. All I know is it's a huge struggle to get the head in. Like I said before it's a good thing that he doesn't get super hard because then I'm sure it would be impossible. Alexia

sexialexia

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Yowsers@Oct 15 2004, 02:57 AM
I don't write that often unless I am really compeled to. And I must say what sexialexia wrote was frank and open in tone, voice, and content....it was simply beautiful. And I hope the group and the multitude of archives on this site will be of help and insight for her and her hubby.

peace,

yowsers
[post=259597]Quoted post[/post]​

Thank you. Your words are beautiful. Just to make a slight correction, I am now divorced (thank goodness) and my friend is a widower and a grandpa (who is in good shape). Alexia

sexialexia

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 15 2004, 09:06 AM
A few things come to mind here:

Jeepwranglerboi- thanx for the luv! I know we don't talk much, but I always look forward to your posts, your attitude is refreshing.

Gottabigone summed up what is a major issue for many hung guys- being faced with the idea that someone out there is bigger is a huge blow to the ego, even for the stout of heart. Most of these guys have been hearing all their lives "that's the biggest cock I've ever seen" by thier partners, so they are reticent to believe a bigger one exists. I began talking to a guy in a couselling capacity who has a giant size dick and I pmmed some of the members here I trust for advice. Even carefully selecting men I knew to be of higher intelligence and communication skills, several admitted to me feelings of jealousy over this guys' cock. Even knowing that something that huge would not be of benefit, it was kind of an involuntary envy thing. One guy was honest enough to share with me that he thought I would like this new guy better because his dick was bigger. I'll never be able to express how much I appreciate each and every person who has been open enough with me to let me learn from you all! How delicate we all are and how similar in our needs to be accepted.

I don't find the situation unbelievable, especially after the experience I had with the boy I talked to. There are probably a few guys out there with this situation, but believe me, they are not interested in being poster boys for the skeptics- they just want to live their lives as normally as possible, despite their handicapp.

Sexialexia, Yowswers made a good point about the archives. There should be a lot of usable information in the articles on the "Sex with a Large Penis" topic and you may find some useful things in "Women's Issues". I hope this site will serve as both a resource and network of support for both of you.
[post=259632]Quoted post[/post]​

Madame Zora You obviously have keen insight into human behaviour. Your words and those of others are of great comfort to me. I am trying to get my life back in order after a fairly calm separation but a divorce that took a terrible toll on me mentally and emotionally. My friend is kind and patient and thoughtful and has helped me over a lot of rough spots. His huge penis holds no special attraction for me. It's just part of him so I don't mind putting up with the physical pain, which gradually seems to be easing up. Thanks Alexia

sexialexia

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by MWGUC@Oct 15 2004, 06:42 AM
*shrug* I have to ask.....honestly, yes, it's pretty frickin' unbelievable. And my guess is that there's some mild exaggeraion here on some level, if only because it's just plain tough to judge something so big under such conditions. Clearly, though, the creator of this thread has a problem, or else she wouldn't have taken the time necessary to write such a heartfelt explanation of her situation. A faker probably would have come up with something stupid and not put the time into it.

I've only had GREAT difficulty with entry once in my life, but at the same time I feel a great deal of sympathy for what our young lady is going through. You may not believe that he's gargantuan in size, but the least you can do is believe that she has a problem and respond in kind. Doubting people on this forum, unless they are a nuisance, serves no purpose and isn't constructive at all.

Sexialexia, I hope you find peace with your situation and am glad to hear that you refer to the man as your friend.
[post=259618]Quoted post[/post]​

And thank you for your input. You're obviously a caring person like many of the others here. My friend is helping me find peace and I am helping him find peace. Other than his late wife he said that not too many women seemed to be really interested in him as a person. Alexia