Giants In The Superbowl!!!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My team didn't make it to the Superbowl, so I will root for my second favorite team - whoever is playing against the Patriots! :biggrin1: So....

GO GIANTS!!!

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Shame on you NJQT! You used to live here.
Go Pats!! Mr. ED!

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Congrats to the Giants and their fans.

I, too, am glad the Giants are the NFC Champions.

Makes a great football story - the other/younger Manning leads his team to the big game against the unbeaten Brady/Belichick extravaganza.

See you at the Super Bowl.

One Happy Pats' Fan:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Ahhhhhhhhh.
As a lifelong diehard Packers fan that one was tough to swallow. I was really hoping #4 would go out on top. Oh wells, it seems it wasn't meant to be.
Congrats to the Giants...and please...PLEASE...beat the Patriots.

dliriaz8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Woo Giants, or as I like to say, the team that beat the Cowboys! I was an Oilers fan, now I'm a fan of the Titans (now it's mostly cuz of Vince Young) and the Texans (because I love Houston).

So yea, go Giants beat them Patriots.

cookiesweet83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am in utter awe and shock! :eek: The Giants won by a field goal. A field goal of all things, but yes it still counts as winning. Poor Favre :( horrible end to a season? eh, maybe.

Anyway not getting into my "I HATE THE FUCKING NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS", I hope Eli Manning "mans" up and the rest of the Giants including Plaxico and Strahan bring the noise and pain that NY is known for (not counting the Yankees).

So in honor of NY, rival to Fl,

GO BIG BLUE
STOMP BRADY'S ASS IN THE DIRT
KNOCK MOSS UPSIDE THE HEAD TOO.

:biggrin1: Sorry got a lil carried away! I know I'm not the only who feel this way. Go Blue!

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Goodness, gracious. Calm the f down - why fret over sports so much?!

The Chargers were a tough opponent and the Giants are sure to be, too.

One game at a time.

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

I am in utter awe and shock! :eek: The Giants won by a field goal. A field goal of all things, but yes it still counts as winning. Poor Favre :( horrible end to a season? eh, maybe.

Anyway not getting into my "I HATE THE FUCKING NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS", I hope Eli Manning "mans" up and the rest of the Giants including Plaxico and Strahan bring the noise and pain that NY is known for (not counting the Yankees).

So in honor of NY, rival to Fl,

GO BIG BLUE
STOMP BRADY'S ASS IN THE DIRT
KNOCK MOSS UPSIDE THE HEAD TOO.

:biggrin1: Sorry got a lil carried away! I know I'm not the only who feel this way. Go Blue!

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
Anyone who says they knew the Giants were going to beat the Packers is full of SHIT. I'm curious as to why everyone is against the Patriots? They are a great TEAM, and have been for quite some time not just this year, and they fight and battle every Sunday just like everyone else. Why is there so much animosity toward them now? Remember the first Superbowl they won when they beat the St. Louis Rams and EVERYONE cheered Tom Brady and Bill Belichick on. What has changed? This is history in the making, and it very well could be the greatest season that ANYONE sees for 50-75 or so years. Why would you root against that?

Of course I wouldn't be surprised if the folks screaming I hate the Patriots weren't rooting for the '04 Colts to pull off the unbeaten season. Face it the Patriots are the best organization in football and have been for the better part of a decade and they've EARNED it EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. Who knew that trading for a malcontent like Randy Moss, using a 4th round draft pick, would end up working out to the tune of 23 touchdown receptions. Who knew that Wes Welker, a kid from Texas Tech who everyone thought was too small and not fast enough to play in the "league", was the fastest player in 2 steps in the league? Who could have ever imagined a group of over 30+ linebackers could lead a defense against some of the best offenses in the league and only give up 17+ points a game?

You can't write this stuff. For those of you that think Spy-gate was really a big deal, you watch entirely too much television. EVERYONE CHEATS, because there's too much at stake not to try.

The Giants will, in all likelihood, lose. The Patriots played a TERRIBLE game today and they still won. They got pushed around in the 1st game with the Giants, probably the Giants best game of the year, and they STILL WON. The Patriots will find a way to win, because that's what they do. This is not meant as slander to the Giants or any other team in the NFL, but it is the reality of this season. It doesn't matter how poorly they play, they will win.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone who says they knew the Giants were going to beat the Packers is full of SHIT. I'm curious as to why everyone is against the Patriots? They are a great TEAM, and have been for quite some time not just this year, and they fight and battle every Sunday just like everyone else. Why is there so much animosity toward them now? Remember the first Superbowl they won when they beat the St. Louis Rams and EVERYONE cheered Tom Brady and Bill Belichick on. What has changed? This is history in the making, and it very well could be the greatest season that ANYONE sees for 50-75 or so years. Why would you root against that?

Of course I wouldn't be surprised if the folks screaming I hate the Patriots weren't rooting for the '04 Colts to pull off the unbeaten season. Face it the Patriots are the best organization in football and have been for the better part of a decade and they've EARNED it EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. Who knew that trading for a malcontent like Randy Moss, using a 4th round draft pick, would end up working out to the tune of 23 touchdown receptions. Who knew that Wes Welker, a kid from Texas Tech who everyone thought was too small and not fast enough to play in the "league", was the fastest player in 2 steps in the league? Who could have ever imagined a group of over 30+ linebackers could lead a defense against some of the best offenses in the league and only give up 17+ points a game?

You can't write this stuff. For those of you that think Spy-gate was really a big deal, you watch entirely too much television. EVERYONE CHEATS, because there's too much at stake not to try.

The Giants will, in all likelihood, lose. The Patriots played a TERRIBLE game today and they still won. They got pushed around in the 1st game with the Giants, probably the Giants best game of the year, and they STILL WON. The Patriots will find a way to win, because that's what they do. This is not meant as slander to the Giants or any other team in the NFL, but it is the reality of this season. It doesn't matter how poorly they play, they will win.

Well, yeah I'm for the Colts! They're my team... but hey, I'm from Indianapolis! And granted, the main reason my second favorite team is whoever is playing against the Patriots is that the Patriots have ended the Colts' playoff seasons a few too many years. :biggrin1: