Gidday All

armagosa1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Folks,

Just another curious fella from out in the real world.:smile: Havin a look around, satisfying my curiousity and probably gettin myself damn wound up in the process!!:redface: Enjoying a big change in life. Going to the gym. Swimming. Eating right, cut back the coffee, gave up the pot, kept my Beer tho!! . All that dull stuff but fuck me it actually works!!!!

I myself am an *average* fella but it keeps me damn happy!:biggrin1:

Slingshot

Experimental Member
Media
Hey there bro,
It's good to hear from someone who sounds pretty laid back and happy, but then, most kiwis seem laid back and happy. Good luck with the health kick - okay, it would count as a health kick in MY life, even if it sounds like normal stuff to other people. Anyway, just wanted to say hi from across the Tasman.

S

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Folks,

Just another curious fella from out in the real world.:smile: Havin a look around, satisfying my curiousity and probably gettin myself damn wound up in the process!!:redface: Enjoying a big change in life. Going to the gym. Swimming. Eating right, cut back the coffee, gave up the pot, kept my Beer tho!! . All that dull stuff but fuck me it actually works!!!!

I myself am an *average* fella but it keeps me damn happy!:biggrin1:

good to see you here welcome to LPSG