The second one plays in reverse. I've seen the scene a couple of years ago

Reactions: BillM

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Daisy, Where the fuck have you been all my life!! View attachment 587421 Bill
Well, Bill, for several yrs ---too young to talk about here---I was 'owned' and 'trained' by my master/mentor, who himself was trained in Eastern disciplines from early age. We could be at an opera and he could lean over---w/o touching me in any way, and whisper "Come for me now" There's no way that I could have resisted, had it ever even occurred to me.
I was privileged to learn how to pleasure every inch of a man. And I was serious about 'cocksucking 101', were I the instructor being able to make precum drip in a stream, focusing on the knob and with the tip never passing as far as the teeth would be absolute minimum to progress farther. So many people know so little about their own bodies, let alone their partners......

Reactions: BillM

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, Bill, for several yrs ---too young to talk about here---I was 'owned' and 'trained' by my master/mentor, who himself was trained in Eastern disciplines from early age. We could be at an opera and he could lean over---w/o touching me in any way, and whisper "Come for me now" There's no way that I could have resisted, had it ever even occurred to me.
I was privileged to learn how to pleasure every inch of a man. And I was serious about 'cocksucking 101', were I the instructor being able to make precum drip in a stream, focusing on the knob and with the tip never passing as far as the teeth would be absolute minimum to progress farther. So many people know so little about their own bodies, let alone their partners......

HOPE YOU ARE WELL NOW!!! Bill