"Gif of the day"

vhailor48

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
lol thank you i also love that art pic it was sent to me ages ago by a dear friend :) glad you enjoyed the gifs i also just posted some gay ones in the gay section if your intrested

Reactions: BillM

Jack10792

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
some more for you to enjoy :)
Um, please refrain from posting so many GIFs on the thread. It's called "GIF of the Day" because you are supposed to pick your favorite of that day and post it, not just spam a bunch of GIFs. From now on, just choose one per day, as per the purpose of the thread.

Reactions: 841234

Digger

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um, please refrain from posting so many GIFs on the thread. It's called "GIF of the Day" because you are supposed to pick your favorite of that day and post it, not just spam a bunch of GIFs. From now on, just choose one per day, as per the purpose of the thread.

I'm the original creator of the thread and I don't mind. So long as they're actual GIFs, and not simply photos or movie clips. (yes, originally my intent was to just post one per day, but I was finding so many great GIFs, I eventually abandoned that idea).

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is one of my fav positions. Saturday, I and a well hung compadre rode the South Fork.
We were both wearing long 'dusters'. I had chaps on, my undies and jeans were in saddle bag---he didn't know this, till we had lunch, I laid him on patch of ground cedar, gave a nice blow job, then 'mounted up' YEE HAW!----

Did this 3 more times before getting back----couple of times, he'd grab my chaps belt and try to 'buck me off'----or something (grin) but I'd rein that pony (ok, stallion) in and calm him down.

One of his nuts was about the size of a cantaloupe by evening, the other was bigger---LOL---good things 'come' to those that wait, gwasshopper..............!

keep on ridin'~~