Gift Advice?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by he_ha3, Nov 3, 2011.

1. he_ha3

he_ha3 Member

Okay so I've been talking to this guy for months and we finally went on our first date last weekend, I spent the night at his apartment we made out and that was great! I really like him and will continue to see him and that but it's his birthday this weekend and I'm completely at a loss as to what to get him. Its still a developing relationship and I don't want to seem crazy but I also can't be there for his birthday (my best friend's birthday is the same day and I will be with her) so I wa shoping you lovely people would be able to give me some insite as to what a great gift would be. OH! and seeing as how this would be my first real realtionship with a guy advice on how to go about that would be great as well. Thanks!!

2. dolfette

Gold Member

music is the obvious,
    followed by gadgets.

what's he passionate about?

3. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

I agree you can't go wrong with music if you know his style,
    or gadgets if you know what he likes...
    maybe you've not had time to learn all this about him, what he has/doesn't have....
    why not something safe (if you know he drinks... and you should know a little about this if you spent the night with him.) How about a nice bottle of wine or something like that?

4. dolfette

Gold Member

but really, a buncha strangers who know nothing about you can't tell you what will be special to him. special is thinking hard about what you know about him and fitting the gift to that.

5. he_ha3

he_ha3 Member

Hey! thanks for all of the advice :) haha and turns out I was actually able to surprise him on his birthday and went and saw him. What a better present than a person's presence? haha

Draft saved Draft deleted