Gift baskets

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OHHHHHHHHH!!! LOVER!
You would SOOOOO look positively darling in that collar and leash romping around like a big puppy.
The corset and panties I am a little dubious about but if you desire a little gender bending I have a largish friend called BOB who would be delighted to meet you.
Shy? That's me alright... :biggrin1:

This is the only thing I desire from your basket, kitten.

Last edited:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I have to say that I get a special thrill putting the baskets together with special little treats that I know my guests adore.
I never get one of those "basket shops" to do it for me
I also make sure I an upto date with their food preferances and allergies
Guests going into anaphylactic shock or being served meals that offend their relgious beleifs is something I want to avoid at all costs.

You are truly a great hostess.

I want my bar of Tetterine
A small bag of Ghiradelli chocolate squares with mint
A book full of humorous but not profane anecdotes
A seashell or interesting stone (maybe one that's local in origin)
A large bottle of distilled water

The soap is luxurious to me. It only costs a couple of bucks. The water I'll sip while I read. The stone or shell will be something I add to my memory treasures. I keep tiny shells or stones to remind me of the great time I had with someone or somewhere. I went through a box, and found old movie ticket stubs. They brought back clear memories of the girl, and the date. I even remember vivid details of the movies, and how she laughed. Those ticket stubs are over 30 years old.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OHHHHHHHHH!!! LOVER!
You would SOOOOO look positively darling in that collar and leash romping around like a big puppy.
The corset and panties I am a little dubious about but if you desire a little gender bending I have a largish friend called BOB who would be delighted to meet you.

There's that impish sense of humor I adore...

On second thought, lover, add a nice leather cat o'nine to that basket for me as well. Something tells me it won't go unused.
:wink:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I thought that I will engage in the time honored tradition of thread necromancy.

I'll repeat the question....

What could someone put into a gift basket to make you feel welcome in their home?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sounds like a good night would be had by all, Darling!

Here, I have just the thing.

They are normally used to preg test cattle but I say if you are going to stick your fist up a cows bum or a humans bum it's best to have the coverage.
After all I have to eat with these hands yanno. :tongue:

Attachments

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
When I have house guests it is my usual practice to have a personalized gift basket made up for each as a "welcome to my home".
For instance, for those who have loved food and wine I have put their favorite vintages, white truffle oil, arborio rice, a small vial of saffron and the very latest small kitchen gizmo (micro plane).
The Book Lover- A Alpaca and lambswool blended blanket, several books (that I know that they do not have) from their favorite author and some couverture chocolate etc.
What are 6 things someone could put into a gift basket that would make you feel special?
1. Your head.
2. Five copies of your fucking obituary.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Your head.
2. Five copies of your fucking obituary.
Delivering one's own head in a basket (to say nothing of the obituary) would pose difficulties.

Ko-Ko: Besides, I don't see how a man can cut his own head off.

Pooh-Bah: A man might try!