Gift from George and Dick

Discussion in 'Politics' started by arkfarmbear, Mar 9, 2011.

1. arkfarmbear

arkfarmbear New Member

When you pull up at the pump take some comfort in knowing that Dick and George of the Bush/Cheney Regime are having a drink with some of their old buddies from the oil and gas industry. They are living it up, thanks to the revenue from $100 bbl oil. The pain it inflicts on over a billion people is of no concern to those guys.

2. houtx48

Gold Member

What if we were paying $9.00 a gallon like the rest of the world?

3. arkfarmbear

arkfarmbear New Member

I thought I have heard reports that in some of the Middle East countries gas is less than $1 gallon. I wasn't aware of the $9 figure. That is stunning!

4. Pierced1953

Pierced1953 New Member

Albums:
    I doubt that G&C have anything to do with gas/oil prices. I beleive it's the old wall st. trick again [fuck the people]. Yes we pay less than most countries in the world.

5. Who_Dun_It

Who_Dun_It New Member

SOme of the prices like that are in countries that tax the piss out of gas for a variety of funding purposes and at a far, far greater level than what we get taxed, then with the market price of oil right now on top of that:eek:

Pretty much, I have wondered how much people involved in oil companies, including Bush and Cheney have invested in oil futures pre Iraqi invasion and again since the crash of '08 and are making a killing on that while the rest of us suffer because of that.

Draft saved Draft deleted