Gift of orgasms!?

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone. I haven't stopped by in awhile but I've got something here. I don't know whether to be excited, freaked out or laughing! My 21st b-day is 2 days after New Years. I just talked to my bf and he told me that as a present on my 21st birthday he wants to give me 21 orgasms! He says no that is not THE present he's going to give me but it is kind of like candles on a cake (you know - 21 candles for 21 years, 21 orgasms for 21 years?:smile: ). I told him I think he's nuts but he said we can start right at midnight and we have all day. I told him I still think he's nuts but he's welcome to try! :biggrin1: (I admit I'm very excited now).
So I don't know exactly why I'm bringing this up. I guess I'm worried about his dick falling off :eek: because I still can only orgasm from intercourse because I need deep penetration (clit doesn't work right :mad: ). I got my 1st dildo recently and I told him we can use that too. Geez what have I gotten into.
OK, well I guess one point I have and maybe a question, is my bf pays a lot of attention to how many orgasms I have. Like sometimes he says we should try to break my "record" and I don't get why that's such a big deal. My best friend says it's because he wants to think he's "the man" and all, and I guess I understand, but he already knows the 2 guys I was with before him never made me orgasm, not once, and he makes me orgasm all the time, so I'm wondering is that not enough "being the man" for him? I'm just curious. I'm not actually upset about this :biggrin1: . I'm just slightly tipsy right now so I hope I'm making sense!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
21 orgasms in 24 hours..is that even possible:confused:

And sorry for your boyfriend he may be ' The Man' but i ver much doubt any man can sustain that kind of erection or even level of horniness for that amount of time. But good luck trying, hope you arent too sore afterwards

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
21 orgasms in 24 hours..is that even possible:confused:

And sorry for your boyfriend he may be ' The Man' but i ver much doubt any man can sustain that kind of erection or even level of horniness for that amount of time. But good luck trying, hope you arent too sore afterwards

Yes that is what I told him! I think (I hope) he realizes it's a nice gesture but I'm sure it's impossible. I almost never get sore but I have a feeling you are right, that is probably too much. I'm pretty sure 21 orgasms is impossible. I can have lots of multiples and when he wants he can stay hard a long time. One time he gave me 8 in one session. Hey I might not get 21 but it should be a fun time until we call it a day!:biggrin1:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
While I can only speak for myself, I can appreciate where your boyfriend is coming from on the 'wanting to know how many orgasms you've had' thing... of course I know not to pester the info out of the woman, but if I'm told how many orgasms I gave (the line "most ever" is a pleasent substitute, bs or not lol) it just builds up my ego in a way very few other things can :rolleyes:

I think it's something most of us guys who are still young and (relatively speaking) new on the journey of love like to hear, a 'quantification of our abilities' so to say.

Best of luck on your birthday. :biggrin1:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happy Birthday, Tiff. Maybe you two should see what you can do in 21 hours rather than aiming for 21 orgasms. You might be pleasantly surprised at the outcome. :biggrin1:

Thanks mercurialbliss, that's a good idea. Also I was thinking I don't want it to be all rushed like we have to get to a certain number, especially when I doubt there's any way I could have 21 orgasms.
PS I admit I do sorta love when he gets all determined to make me orgasm. He's very good at it and it's always very nice for me!:biggrin1:

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well there's more than one way to make a girl orgasm, are you sure he meant he would do it with penetration every time?

I actually think what might be unrealistic about that isn't his ability, but yours. I know that women have better recovery time than guys do, but as each orgasm makes you more sensitive it might become too much! It's an awesome idea, but just remember to take it easy. ;)

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Happy birthday Tiff and have fun with the 21 anyway you 2 decide to comemorate!!!:tongue:

Porterhouse

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I say go for it now, because as it's not something you want to try too much later in life. Sounds like fun anyway, so just enjoy it, because it would just sound ridiculous if you were in your forties and beyond.

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can't wait for my 21st birthday...legal drinking age...hooray. 21 orgams in a day is indeed tough id imagine...he better hydrate and prep the days before, because I'd imagine that would be so draining, mentally and physically.

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How cool!

If he gives you head that should count as well. (in fact even better since you will receive more of the pleasure)

Go for it!!!

ASO

Just Browsing
Media
Maybe he wants to give you different types of orgasms. A woman can have even more than 21 orgasms that way.

pyrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Happy Birthday Tiff!

It can definitely be done. The question is do you really want to do it? As someone said, there are lots of ways to orgasm. Have you tried a powerful external vibrator for instance? I'm not talking about a battery powered kind. I've never seen a swedish massager and a finger under the clit fail. :) As for why he wants to do it... ego stroker most likely. lol

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the support everyone! Yes I know we probably won't get to 21 orgasms, which is fine with me. My problem is I have never been able to have an orgasm from oral or anything else other than deep penetration (but I have lots from that). I orgasm lots from deep penetration around my cervix area but my clit doesn't work right or something and I can't cum that way. So he makes me orgasm from intercourse but like I said I recently got my 1st dildo so we can use that too. He can stay hard a pretty long time but I'm sure he won't be able to be hard enough for 21 orgasms. As for me I can have lots of multiples but my "record" is when one time he gave me 8 but never close to 21. I can't even imagine what that would be like. Like I said I really doubt I can have that many but it's the trying that's fun right?!

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there. Thanks for the replies everyone. My b-day was yesterday and it was grrrreat:smile: . My bf is amazing and he gave me so many orgasms I basically went delirious :biggrin1: . No I could not get to 21 orgasms (that would be nuts!) but it was a great day! Thanks again!