Gift of orgasms!?

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happy Birthday from me too, Tiff! That sounds like you did quite a marathon with him, is he your Marathon Man now, or will you refer to him in talk with others, and deliciously let them muse about the meaning of it?

I guess if he was my friend, he'd not even get close to give me one orgasm per year of my life. That would be 44, only possible if he gave me some very long multi-O's. But who wants to be a beancounter, I think you had a great birthday.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happy Birthday from me too, Tiff! That sounds like you did quite a marathon with him, is he your Marathon Man now, or will you refer to him in talk with others, and deliciously let them muse about the meaning of it?

I guess if he was my friend, he'd not even get close to give me one orgasm per year of my life. That would be 44, only possible if he gave me some very long multi-O's. But who wants to be a beancounter, I think you had a great birthday.

Yes, Claire, we did a marathon or 3 :biggrin1: . Actually we ran out of steam eventually but it was amazing. In all for the whole day he gave me 12 orgasms and it was the most incredible thing (he's given me like 8 before but now I feel like I'm just getting spoiled :tongue: ). I had to stop counting after awhile but he said he counted 12 in all. But like you said whose counting? And we coulda gone further but eventually it was like my body just shut off, like it said no thanks I'm done. Yeah it was a great b-day.
Oh, and we went to dinner that night w/some of my friends and no kidding, he had to help me get my clothes on cuz my legs were shaking. But by the time we left I was OK. Then I was in this happy daze for half of dinner :smile:

TommyA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bet that was a birthday to remember! Thats a very original idea for a gift, i may have to steal it when i next get a girlfriend lol