"Gifts" because of the Gift

View_From_Below: Some time ago someone (I think it may have been Mux) posted a comment about having received a passing grade in a course even though he had failed the necessary final exam. He was sure that the passing grade was a "gift" (bribe? offering?) extended to him because of his endowment. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Something coming your way that your antenna told you was not just because you're a helluva nice guy?

View From Below

Max

Sexy Member
Media
My lower half has not earnt for me anything as dramatic as an exam pass ...

.. but I was offered a bottle of champagne once upon a time as an inducement to allow someone to get better acquainted with it. Didn't take up the offer, I'm afraid.

macdonald: i really enjoy reading your comments the Glasgow humour is so appealing ;D

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been offered 'gifts' in exchange for a trial run on my cock any number of times, but that would be prostitution in my book, and the idea turns e off. I have nothing against casual no-strings sex, but the offer to pay turns it into a whole other thing. If I bump fuzzies with a dude, it's because I'm interested or attracted to him, not in what he is willing to pay.

two_fister: I had a "sugar mama" once. She offered to pay my rent
and all my bills, and she wanted to take me to Jamaica.
I couldn't do it though. In hindsight I probably should of let her at least pay my rent for a few months. ;D

View_From_Below: you raise an important clarification, DMW. The original question wasn't necessarily only inquiring about the crasser sort of "gifts," in which a "fee" of some kind is offered and rejected or accepted specifically in exchange for sexual favors, although that's an interesting variation. Rather the question was also about "gifts" not tied to a specific request... sort of like, free game tickets, or a great table at the restaurant, or a bump to first class, and so on, no actual proposition but where your antenna told you the gift came about because of their interest in your other, er, gift.

View From Below

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Well, with my story in mind, you've got both definitions of "gift" submited thus far met.

What it really boiled down too was showing some guy how big my dick was, and with that amusement met, he wanted to masturbate together, suck it a bit, and be humiliated for being such a small guy himself. It was crass, indeed; well, I have no guilt or regret over it, and with the money he paid me (which, by the way, was not discussed beforehand), I was "given" some spending money to enjoy during my New Orleans spring break.

Bigoledadd: Why just yesterday my fuckbuddy showed up unanounced baring gifts. Two pillows.

Monday she paid me a visit. we were going at it hot an d heavy on the couch when she deciced the the pillow under her head was cramping her style. So she moved it, right onto the sented candle she had lit earlier.

Did you know pillows burn really fast. Luckily I got it outside before anything else ignited, and I got two new pillows.

Plus the fact I gave her the log of love for close to two hours, and her little Koochiie was stinging when she left.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you raise an important clarification, DMW.  The original question wasn't necessarily only inquiring  about the crasser sort of "gifts," in which a "fee" of some kind is offered and rejected or accepted specifically in exchange for sexual favors, although that's an interesting variation.  Rather the question was also about "gifts" not tied to a specific request... sort of like, free game tickets, or a great table at the restaurant, or a bump to first class, and so on, no actual proposition but where your antenna told you the gift came about because of their interest in your other, er, gift.

Ah, well that is a horse of a different colour. Other than generous tips shoved into my g-string at work (which is, of course, to be expected), I'm not particularly aware of getting preferential treatment because I'm packing excess inches of schlong. That doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't happen without my being aware of it. When I do get special 'favours', I'd like to think that it's due to other qualities, but maybe I'm just deluding myself?