Gifts!!!!! Whatcha got?!

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
ALRIGHT! I've already gotten some of my Christmas gifts, bcome sommmmmmmme people jsut can't wait. What's the coolest gift you've gotten?

Or, hell........what're ALL the gifts you've gotten? Show pictures if you can. :biggrin1: Use google, whatever. I'd prefer you take a picture of whatever the gift is next to your penis but do your own thing and do what's comfy. lol

The coolest so far: I got a black 60gig Zune. I also got a 320gig external Mybook hard drive and I've got about 80 movies and several series on it already. YAR! *holds up her eyepatch* :tongue: neener neener neener. This is what I'm buying myself.

Whatcha got?!

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For my daughters I bought:
Earrings
Nail buffs
Hair ties
Wooly socks
some hundred dollar bills
For my GF I bought:
a sweater
a poinsettia
some dog treats
a vacation (in November)
some wooly socks
For my nephew I bought:
a bow
some arrows
wooly socks.
I got a sweater. Very nice.
Nothing else.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whatcha got?![/quote]

Wine, wine, wine, wine, and boxes of gourmet goodies.

I don't quite know why everyone is giving me wine, but it is great because I can give it away again, and I have been! No way I will drink it all.

My coolest thing so far is a Mahalo ukelele, which is apparently a very hip thing this year ... well in these parts anyway, LOL???

Now my fingers are sore, but it is great fun. If anyone plays ukelele they should feel free to get in touch. It is turning out to be all consuming.

The ukelele thing is all completely nuts, but it is definitely the best thing I have so far. It's all new so I'm practising lots.

One of the best things this week though was to get a last minute appointment with a great hairdresser, I am soooo grateful. It is one thing that I don't have to worry about now for five weeks. We had a minor coup in the media for my work this week, so that was an unexpected present too!

My best best best thing though will be sleeping in for all of next week, yum!

Oh, and I got money too. I love getting money!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We don't do gifts: no wrapping, no expectations, no disappointments, no shopping, no returning and nothing worthless.

We don't gift on any of the other occasions either: no anniversaries, birthdays, valentines, easter, mothers or fathers day (no children).

We have saved millions, don't have a clue where they are though.

However, on occasion, if we find something that we think the other will like we bring it home, unwrapped of course for the other person to determine if it has value. I bought an earth toned vase with buffaloes on it that reminded me of Montan that I brought home for the house. The GF of my business partner was totally aghast that I was going to leave it in its brown paper shopping bag, I just could not get through to her that wrapping and surprises were of no importance in our relationship.

We hold hands and tell each other that we love each other. Is there anything more important than that?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A friend has just given me a packet of coffee-flavored tea, which should win some kind of surreally-pointless-product-award, if nothing else. :rolleyes:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
hmmm over the years I have scaled it back to almost nothing. I did get a navy blue fleece throw, some food, flannel sheets, cd's, and a candle. Come here marshmallow man and snuggle under my sheets. :naughty:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For my daughters I bought:
Earrings
Nail buffs
Hair ties
Wooly socks
some hundred dollar bills
For my GF I bought:
a sweater
a poinsettia
some dog treats
a vacation (in November)
some wooly socks
For my nephew I bought:
a bow
some arrows
wooly socks.
I got a sweater. Very nice.
Nothing else.

That should go over well. Umm, woof!

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I've not asked for anything, and I'm not getting anything.

I did get myself a full stilton and a nice bottle of red, but thats as far as my christmas gifts will go

I asked for nothing, but as usual, my family had to force me to request something, so I said "Pop-port to 3.5mm adapter" for my new Nokia E61 and a 2GB miniSD card.
Now I can have some bangin' Chooooons playing on my phone!
(Oh and hook it upto my stereo if I so desire to and blast next door into oblvion)

My family are soo unfair sometimes.

(if I was to answer waht I don't have as I virtually have everything I need, it would be a 17" mac book pro for my beta testing, I have a 15" powerbook as it is. But then again, I've lost a laptop, now to try and loose another, the hinge cracked on me yesterday, so it hasn't got long to go! :) YAY!! SPARE PARTS!! 1GB RAM Sticksx2, 60GB Hard drive, DVD RAM drive (slot loading), Pentimun M processor, Wireless card, plus lots of other clevo case, keyboard, screen and other spare parts.)

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We don't do gifts: no wrapping, no expectations, no disappointments, no shopping, no returning and nothing worthless.

We don't gift on any of the other occasions either: no anniversaries, birthdays, valentines, easter, mothers or fathers day (no children).

We have saved millions, don't have a clue where they are though.

However, on occasion, if we find something that we think the other will like we bring it home, unwrapped of course for the other person to determine if it has value. I bought an earth toned vase with buffaloes on it that reminded me of Montan that I brought home for the house. The GF of my business partner was totally aghast that I was going to leave it in its brown paper shopping bag, I just could not get through to her that wrapping and surprises were of no importance in our relationship.

We hold hands and tell each other that we love each other. Is there anything more important than that?

You are one lucky guy!!!

jeremyA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We dont do presents in our family either,we do all the other things and I usualy just take mom and dad out for a meal somewhere on boxing day.Its so much easier than being dissapointed anf then having to pretend that you love hand knitted woolly socks.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well,

I feel like bragging. In the last few days, I have received boxes from 4 of the most wonderful men on this board. They have been chock filled with goodies and presents and I am overwhelmed. I am going to be a good girl however and wait till monday to rip off the wrapping paper... You boys know who you are and I send out a big hug to each of you! Thank you!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well,

I feel like bragging. In the last few days, I have received boxes from 4 of the most wonderful men on this board. They have been chock filled with goodies and presents and I am overwhelmed. I am going to be a good girl however and wait till monday to rip off the wrapping paper... You boys know who you are and I send out a big hug to each of you! Thank you!

Straight men?

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pair of Rossignol powder fat skis for hidden rocky mountain powder stashes. For me!! And a 3 weight fly rod.

A donation to St Judes Hospital and a donation to Doctors w/o Borders

One day of free professional service to the indigent and homeless.

Ipods for my really hardworking helpers.

a one carat diamond solitaire necklace for whomever.:smile:

If you can do this, I cannot anymore. There are kids in Childrens Hospitals whose parents have abandoned them. A visit from anyone is a joy to them. I am a coward I just send a check.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I prefer people donate what they were going to spend on me. That is why I have wittled down the giving list. So many people are suffering. Many people in our homelands are suffering. I don't need anything more than what I already own. Well, maybe some sack time with marshmallow man ;)