Gigantic Dildos

pawned79

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and wanted to post. I'm a 25yo bi-male who is into gigantic cocks. I'm 8" long 5" around myself, but my tastes are for the obscenely large. I have a large collection of dildos from 7" around to 12" around. I was curious if anyone else (boys or girls) had a flavor for stretching and large toys? Anyway, that's my intro.

Patrick

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fisted yourself?!? :wow:

Imagine trying to explain that away as an accident at the hospital if it got stuck!

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your not alone. I enjoy playing with my larger than life dildos. I realy love being opened up and filled. I have never been with a well endowed man...(Isn't that sad..... :cry:) So I went for the fake substitute.....
As some of you know and have already seen the size of one of my favorite buddies...BAM. I have just meet a new buddie. I use him for depth play. It's not as big around as Bam....but real close.
So when you will you be posting pictures of you abilities? You show me yours and I will show you mine...... :evilgrin:

Take care.....
:hi: :

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Dorset@Oct 4 2005, 03:35 AM
Fisted yourself?!? :wow:

Imagine trying to explain that away as an accident at the hospital if it got stuck!
[post=348690]Quoted post[/post]​

haha yeah i worked up to it after a while i mean i can only get so far any at the angles i could go out i got to my wrist, i have only been able to do it a few times though. other then that i stick to my 9inch dildos and stuff working up bigger though.

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I too am a dildo fan. I have also tried self fisting and got pretty far with it but not all the way...just to the knuckles.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
What does using extremely large dildos or cocks and a fist do to the anal muscles? It would seem to me that it would make the ability to control the bowels harder. Does it make it harder to control? Can a person completely lose control of the anal muscles if the anal area is overstretched over time? Just curious.

pawned79

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Right after I am always super loose if I do my really really big ones, but because I enema really well ahead of time, there isn't any problems. By the time a problem COULD occur, my muscles have restored themselves. Now, what is interesting though is that even though they go back to their designed size, if I keep up periodic stretching, the muscles become easier to stretch to acommodate my toys.

Patrick

PS How do I post a picture? I guess I have to post it in the Photo Gallery?

PPS All my dildos are pictured on my Yahoo Photos http://photos.yahoo.com/bama_bi_guy_1979

Originally posted by Freddie53@Oct 4 2005, 08:04 PM
What does using extremely large dildos or cocks and a fist do to the anal muscles? It would seem to me that it would make the ability to control the bowels harder. Does it make it harder to control? Can a person completely lose control of the anal muscles if the anal area is overstretched over time? Just curious.
[post=348888]Quoted post[/post]​

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Right after I am always super loose if I do my really really big ones, but because I enema really well ahead of time, there isn't any problems. By the time a problem COULD occur, my muscles have restored themselves. Now, what is interesting though is that even though they go back to their designed size, if I keep up periodic stretching, the muscles become easier to stretch to acommodate my toys.

Patrick

http://photos.yahoo.com/bama_bi_guy_1979[/url]

Thanks for your reply. The pictures were awesome. If the orgasm is as great as some have said it is from anal sex, I think I would take a chance on the muscles not returning to their designed size. Though I can't imagine my anal muscles strething quite that big as those dildos are.

For the record, I am in a relationship where that is not an option. Keep this as furture reference.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by pawned79+Oct 4 2005, 11:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pawned79 &#064; Oct 4 2005, 11:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Right after I am always super loose if I do my really really big ones, but because I enema really well ahead of time, there isn&#39;t any problems. By the time a problem COULD occur, my muscles have restored themselves. Now, what is interesting though is that even though they go back to their designed size, if I keep up periodic stretching, the muscles become easier to stretch to acommodate my toys.

Patrick

PS How do I post a picture? I guess I have to post it in the Photo Gallery?

PPS All my dildos are pictured on my Yahoo Photos http://photos.yahoo.com/bama_bi_guy_1979

<!--QuoteBegin-Freddie53
@Oct 4 2005, 08:04 PM
[post=348888]Quoted post[/post]​
[post=348932]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
You sure have a nice collection of toy...try going into " my controls" on the left hand side there is a list of diffent thing a person can do with your profile. You can go into "my albums" ..upload your photos there.
:hi:

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well ...it&#39;s time to show you my new buddie. His name is "Spike Ballsy"....his dimensions are ...... :
Total length: 14"
Insertable length: 12"
Minimum circumference: 7 3/4"
Maximum circumference: 8 3/4&#39;

How&#39;s that for a description....lol. I copied it from the web site I bought it from... :evilgrin:

It sure is fun....It took me a while before I could get all of him inside. Those that have already seen know that Bam is big, but he is not a long. It&#39;s insertable length is only 10". Man.....when I finally hit the balls........... :wow:

Here it is:........ :evilgrin:

intheloop

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by BBB2.5@Oct 6 2005, 05:43 AM
Well ...it&#39;s time to show you my new buddie. His name is "Spike Ballsy"....his dimensions are ...... :

How&#39;s that for a description....lol. I copied it from the web site I bought it from... :evilgrin:

It sure is fun....It took me a while before I could get all of him inside. Those that have already seen know that Bam is big, but he is not a long. It&#39;s insertable length is only 10". Man.....when I finally hit the balls........... :wow:

[post=349330]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn that&#39;s hot. Gonna post pics of you using your new friend? :loveya:

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by intheloop+Oct 6 2005, 08:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(intheloop &#064; Oct 6 2005, 08:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BBB2.5@Oct 6 2005, 05:43 AM

[post=349330]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn that&#39;s hot. Gonna post pics of you using your new friend? :loveya:
[post=349334]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Maybe.....if I get enough request...think I should should charge an admission price?
HEHEHEHE...... :evilgrin:

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by warwithscars+Oct 4 2005, 09:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(warwithscars &#064; Oct 4 2005, 09:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dorset@Oct 4 2005, 03:35 AM
Fisted yourself?&#33;?  :wow:

Imagine trying to explain that away as an accident at the hospital if it got stuck&#33;
[post=348690]Quoted post[/post]​

haha yeah i worked up to it after a while i mean i can only get so far any at the angles i could go out i got to my wrist, i have only been able to do it a few times though. other then that i stick to my 9inch dildos and stuff working up bigger though.
[post=348692]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Warwithscars, I&#39;m still waiting to see this in mpeg form.......haha :evilgrin:

:p

pawned79

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, they are all pictures of myself. I need to make some pictures of the really REALLY big dildos. I did last night. Was about to take about 8" or so of the giant black horse cock dildo pictured in my Yahoo Photos http://photos.yahoo.com/bama_bi_guy_1979 That one is the newest to my collection.

Patrick

Originally posted by BBB2.5+Oct 6 2005, 06:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BBB2.5 &#064; Oct 6 2005, 06:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-pawned79@Oct 5 2005, 06:12 PM
I just posted some pictures in my album&#33; :-D

Patrick
[post=349176]Quoted post[/post]​
Great pictures...... :toast: Are they all of you?
[post=349327]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by pawned79+Oct 6 2005, 06:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pawned79 &#064; Oct 6 2005, 06:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yes, they are all pictures of myself. I need to make some pictures of the really REALLY big dildos. I did last night. Was about to take about 8" or so of the giant black horse cock dildo pictured in my Yahoo Photos http://photos.yahoo.com/bama_bi_guy_1979 That one is the newest to my collection.

Patrick

Originally posted by BBB2.5@Oct 6 2005, 06:14 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-pawned79
@Oct 5 2005, 06:12 PM
I just posted some pictures in my album&#33; :-D

Patrick
[post=349176]Quoted post[/post]​

Great pictures...... :toast: Are they all of you?
[post=349327]Quoted post[/post]​
[post=349474]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Are you talking about the biggest one on the top shelf?...would love to see a picture of that..... :wow: