Gigantic fake facials

Oberon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Personally...I have zero interest in anything fake.

Wow then I guess you miss out on a lot. Star Wars - that ain't a real space ship, Lord of the Rings - those hobbits and elves are fake too, Matrix is fake as well, and Kill Bill - Uma didn't really kill all of those Japanese.

sinistere

Experimental Member
Media
Hi, long time first time n' all that.

This is a huge fetish of mine and it's not always the easiest stuff to find. I've recently stumbled across a Japanese series that focuses on it so I've started putting together some compilations. Here's the first:

Reactions: kelefel and mjjudd

mjjudd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, long time first time n' all that.

This is a huge fetish of mine and it's not always the easiest stuff to find. I've recently stumbled across a Japanese series that focuses on it so I've started putting together some compilations. Here's the first:

In my best "thrift store" voice... "This is fucking awesommmme." Great job, thanks!

Reactions: sinistere

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When i 1st started here, somebody posted an obviously fake facial on two squealing girls from a ginormous fake dick and the guy was grunting like a moose. wish i could remember what it was, it fits the criteria here and then some.

sinistere

Experimental Member
Media
When i 1st started here, somebody posted an obviously fake facial on two squealing girls from a ginormous fake dick and the guy was grunting like a moose. wish i could remember what it was, it fits the criteria here and then some.

Sounds like it was probably something from the Freaks of Cock/Cumshot Surprise stable. As the OP said, their scenes are pretty terrible but I can't get enough of those fake cumshots. Likewise, there is a reason I'm editing these Japanese scenes into comps...

Anyway, here's vol. 2:

Reactions: mjjudd and kelefel

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like it was probably something from the Freaks of Cock/Cumshot Surprise stable. As the OP said, their scenes are pretty terrible but I can't get enough of those fake cumshots. Likewise, there is a reason I'm editing these Japanese scenes into comps...

Anyway, here's vol. 2:

Its possible, I mean the scene I describe was two teenyboppers in a living room scene with a couch and plant, and then this guy starts to "unload" in voluminous ropes onto the squealing chicks and then they suck on it afterwards and they're completely slathered in whatever.