*giggle* Woohoo.

GreenEyes: Yes it is ... looking about and it looks so nice and decorated to.

Ok do you think if I talk about yeast infections that might deter some of the men talking?

Amberlynn: Lets hope so!

Feminine Hygiene ALWAYS scares men off. Even my dear sweet open-minded husband blushes.

gigantikok: It's just such foreign territory to us men.

I mean, i don't think guys would have NEARLY as many issues with menstration if they had to go through it themselves. :)

GreenEyes: Wow and I didn't even get into the menstration part yet.

I was talking yeast infection. Usually caused by antibiotics, a woman getting eaten out, and there are other reasons behind it.

Not a fun feeling mind you.

So if you want to talk menstration let me know and I will do my best to describe how my insides are ripped from within and floods my pussy once a month causing bloating and being irritable. Also makes me crave chocolate. ;D

H8Monga: Every guy loves to talk about that!

*runs*

Dantesco: GreenEyes said:
Ok do you think if I talk about yeast infections that might deter some of the men talking?

Then Amberlynn replied:
Let's hope so!

Excuse me for being overly sensitive, but thats not nice. The women have been welcome on the rest of the board since its inception, and rightly so, but you want to do something thatll drive the men out this category? I hope Im reading that wrong. It sounded rude to me.

sammygirly: You're absolutely right Dantesco, we don't want to deter the men from commenting on our board. They are welcome here the same as we have been welcomed everywhere else.

I honestly think she was teasing, tongue in cheek if you will - suggesting that she hopes that if we DO happen to cross the lines of yeast infections that it WONT scare away you men.

I'm sure she wasn't trying to be rude.

GreenEyes: Please realize I was teasing and no offense should have been taken and I am sorry if you took it the wrong way.

Sammy you summed it up, thank you.

Geo what is "smigma"?

awellhungboi: See, I wouldn't mind knowing more about yeast infections. Not a whole lot, mind you, but some general information might be good. I remember the first time a girlfriend of mine had one. My reaction was: "What is it? Are you in any pain? Are you going to be okay? Is there something I should do? Is there anything I shouldn't have done? What are the symptoms? How do you treat it? What, what, what?"

Her reaction: "Shut up, Monstro, I don't want to talk about it. I'm going to the drugstore."

(no, she didn't call me Monstro, that's just a little artistic license on my part, but that was completely the sentiment she expressed.)

prepky: greeneyes,

Smegma is the build up of dead skin cells and the oil from the foreskin, and when the two mix it creates a white paste type film on the head and corona under the foreskin...some have called it "head cheese"...cause it kinda smells like cheese.....and it is a great breeding ground for bacteria, which can lead to infections of the foreskin..that is why uncut men like myself must clean at least daily....during warmer weather..I usually clean a few times a day...plain water will do just fine for the cleaning...

hope this helps you ;D

GreenEyes: Thank you prepky for sharing.  Again I learn something new everyday.  Ok being inquisitive and not meant as offensive.  Is it a STD cause aren't there STD with that same type of symptom the cheesy fluid?

OK now Monstro Posted

To answer some of these questions in case you haven't had them aswered and realize it is just on my opinion and experience.  I am sure there are other signs, symptoms and causes that I will not mention in the regard of yeast infection.

"What is it?  It is a fungus that grows inside the vagina that causes a secreation, itchy, and sometimes burning sensation.  The last one I just had the fluid looked like cum out of my vagina when I looked at it in a mirror.  I usually get it right after taking certain antiobiotics.  Also if you wear tight pants reusable pantihose and such.  Similiar to Smegma if you do not keep it clean.  

Are you in any pain?  It is mostly discomfort in the pussy and sometimes within your abdominal region but if you let it go it can be a burning sensation and very painful.  One time when I didn't realize I had one I had sex and that night my pussy was raw and burning.  I was frightened when I saw some blood.

Are you going to be okay?  If peopel treat it the right way they should.  I am not sure on the next remark but if untreated you could cause some damage.  Remember it is a fungus growing.

Is there something I should do?  Hold her.  Go to the store and get the Monastait 3 or 7 day thing.  Do not have sex for it will irritate it and you might end up with the fungus.

Is there anything I shouldn't have done?  I am not sure.  Some say that it could be oral sex at times with allowing the pussy to be unclean.  Shrugs.  I am not sure on this aspect.  

What are the symptoms?  again white fluid, itchy sensation in the pussy and sometimes burning.  No blisters or anything like that in a yeast infection.  Sometimes the color is a yellowish color.  

How do you treat it?  There is a pill now that Dr. can administer or over the counter once prescription Monastait cream or sopasitory (?) that is placed in the pussy before bed.  

ok from the site....http://www.aafp.org/afp/091596/960915d.html

What causes a vaginal yeast infection?

Vaginal infection may be caused by a yeast, which is a type of fungus. Small numbers of these tiny organisms normally live on the skin and inside the vagina. An infection can occur when there is overgrowth of yeast in the vaginal environment.

The following factors may cause conditions that favor the overgrowth of yeast:

Menstruation
Pregnancy
Some medicines (antibiotics, steroids, oral contraceptives)
Diabetes
Constant moisture and irritation of the vagina

What are the symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection?

Yeast infections can be very uncomfortable. The following symptoms may occur:

Itching and burning in the vagina.
Itching and burning of the skin area around the vagina.
Swelling and redness of the skin area around the vagina.
A thick, white vaginal discharge that looks like cottage cheese.
Pain during sexual intercourse.
How common are vaginal yeast infections?

Three-fourths of all women have a yeast infection at some time in their lives. One-half of these women have the infection more than once.

What should I do about my symptoms?

If you have symptoms of a yeast infection, your doctor will probably want to talk with you about your symptoms. Your doctor may want to examine you to make sure that your symptoms are caused by a yeast infection.

How is a vaginal yeast infection treated?

Yeast infections can be treated with medicine that you place in your vagina. The medicine you place in your vagina may be a cream, a special type of tablet or a suppository. A cream can also be applied to the area around the vagina to relieve itching.

You also can be treated with a pill that you take by mouth only one time. Talk to your doctor about the best medicine for you. Remember to tell your doctor if you are pregnant, since this may affect the medicine you use.

Should I see my doctor every time I have a yeast infection?

Be sure to see your doctor the first time you have symptoms of a yeast infection. It is very important to make sure you really have a yeast infection before you start taking medicine for it. The symptoms of a yeast infection can also be the symptoms of other infections. Treating yourself for a yeast infection when you really have another infection may make the problem worse. Ask your doctor if you can treat yourself with an over-the-counter cream for yeast infections if you get another infection.

How can I avoid getting another infection?

You can try the following things to avoid getting another yeast infection:

Don't wear tight-fitting or synthetic-fiber clothes.
Wear cotton underwear, not nylon.
Don't wear pantyhose or tights every day.
Use your blow dryer on a low setting to dry your genital area after you shower or bathe, and before you get dressed.
Wipe from front to back after using the toilet. This may keep the organisms that normally live in your rectum from getting into your vagina.
Change out of a wet swimsuit or damp clothes as soon as you can.
Don't douche or use feminine hygiene sprays, deodorant sanitary pads or tampons, or bubble bath.
Don't use colored or perfumed toilet paper.

Copyright © 1996 by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Permission is granted to print and photocopy this material for nonprofit educational uses. Written permission is required for all other uses, including electronic uses.

awellhungboi: Thanks for the lucid explanation, Greeneyes!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A woman's body is so touchy. The littlest thing will mess up you vagina. I know of women who get UTI or yeast infections just because. I am glad that I can get by with just plain old soap and water to clean myself. If your ph goes too high or low and BAM! itchy crotch...Sorry to be so dramatic...I actually feel sorry for you and your sensitive bodies.

GreenEyes: On the flip side and a more positive note the sensitivity of being a woman is oooooo soooo wonderful at the right times, If you know what I mean. If not I will explain. I think you have realized that about me so far. ;D

GreenEyes: GreenEyes flirts back with Geo....... ;)

Ok why are we talking as if we are a third person?

Well hello there Geo *wink* *opens up blouse as stroking the cleavage with my red painted fingertips* do you come here often?

"So what do you want to know big fellow"?