Gigolos on Showtime

LadyParadise

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
guys sorry for being so stressing...but if you guys have a link to the latest episode, number 5, please post it! you see i can say the show is bad and they don't look good at all apart from nick but i kinda like to watch some parts!

boyboy

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for posting the videos. Have enjoyed all 5. Keep them coming, it's greatly appreciated.

D_Leonna Javelincatcher

Experimental Member
Media
We like the show, kind of interesting, but no way would I plop down $1,000 for these guys. I am not all that, but they would have to pay me. In Brace's case it would be 100 times that. (I guess every show needs an antagonist.)

Lots of guys here are FAR hotter. Still, a fun and guilty pleasure though.

Renee

sukmycock00

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think Nick is hot as fuck. Jimmy is adorable and has a very cute look about him. Brace I wouldn't fuck in a million years...Vin has an interesting look and I def wouldn't kick him outta bed...but gotta say, I'd def go for Steven's juicy uncut dick :)

Reactions: deewarc

demonbarber

Just Browsing
Media
Richard Grieco, Johnny Depp's replacement on "21 Jump Street", is an executive producer of "Gigolos".

Now we know what becomes of a poor man's Johnny Depp.

tallblondviking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some of them might qualify as "pretty," but the egos and attitudes are the most incredible turn-off imaginable. I'll take an average guy with a down to earth attitude over any of model or hustler quality ANYDAY!

D

deleted691973

Seriously, Brace makes me sick. I clicked on his picture and almost threw up. He's gross.