Gilbert Roland

jim817

Expert Member
Media
I have never heard his name mentioned here but I watched Bullfighter and the Lady on TCM this week and was amazed at what a huge bulge he showed in a couple of scenes. His cock bulge was so big and obscene I couldn't believe it made it to the final cut without being censored. It was hanging down on his right side as if he had a beer can stuffed in there. He also played in some westerns back in the 50's and 60's. Also, the bullfight scenes were really hot in this movie...lots of tight pants and big bulges. WOOF!

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
Gilbert Roland had an amazingly long career in Hollywood starting in the mid-1920's and ending in the 1960's. He was never a big star but he was a very famous gigolo. He was married to several famous and wealthy women over his lifetime and seemed to satisfy them all. If you want to see him at his best watch "Underwater" with Jane Russell and another hottie Richard Egan. The two men spend almost the entire picture shirtless or in swimsuits.

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Does anyone have any Gilbert Roland photos, either explicit or not? I remember the name vaguely but can't put a face to it. Thanks.

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
dont no if this will work but here you go
Site Builder Roland chats with Larry Quirk

Oh my fucking word....what a stud! Now you talk about a horsecock.
That bulge is a 13 on a scale of 1-to-10. That dude is packin!!And what
a chest, too. Thanks scotslad....Mr. Roland just went into my "Fave-5." Yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any more pics of this badboy would be greatly drooled-i-mean-appreciated.

jim817

Expert Member
Media
That's a hot bulge shot that scotslad posted but the ones in the Bullfighter movie were about twice that size...I mean a horse with pants on. LOL

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That's a hot bulge shot that scotslad posted but the ones in the Bullfighter movie were about twice that size...I mean a horse with pants on. LOL

hey jim817....is the movie you're referring to shown on American Movie
Classics? Fuckin'-A, if the ones in the movie were twice the size of the
photo scotslad posted, that thing must be hanging out his pants cuff.
Any more Gilbert Roland pics....anyone??? That is one hot, huge bulge
on a studly-looking man. WOW.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I've been inspired to put holds on all the Gilbert Roland tapes or DVD's at NYPLibary and will try to rent Beauty and Bullfighter. Yeah, I think I can spend a lot of time working this beautiful guy's movies. He was pretty much a period actor, and some of it goes back to silents, and they weren't prudish back then. So some of those I'm going to look at too, a really big movie bulge is not that common, and his sounds maybe the best in terms of really letting it show.

r bolla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what a BULGE. no wonder tcm showed Bullfighter 2 times in a 30 day period. i'm glad i taped it.

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What other movies was Gilbert the Studcock in? I'd love to check him
out on the tube sometime. The more options I have to see that bionic
bulge, the better!!!

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What other movies was Gilbert the Studcock in? I'd love to check him
out on the tube sometime. The more options I have to see that bionic
bulge, the better!!!

Gilbert Roland

They're all listed here. I'm going to go through as many as I can get my hands on, I really like his basket style.

jim817

Expert Member
Media
hey jim817....is the movie you're referring to shown on American Movie
Classics? Fuckin'-A, if the ones in the movie were twice the size of the
photo scotslad posted, that thing must be hanging out his pants cuff.
Any more Gilbert Roland pics....anyone??? That is one hot, huge bulge
on a studly-looking man. WOW.
Sevencirc, don't know if their has been on AMC but TCM shows it ever so often. I wish I could have got in on DVD then maybe I could put screen caps up. When he showed biggest bulge was when he and Robert Stack were standing side by side looking down into a group of bulls. It was so obscenely big it almost embarrased me (not really, LOL)

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sevencirc, don't know if their has been on AMC but TCM shows it ever so often. I wish I could have got in on DVD then maybe I could put screen caps up. When he showed biggest bulge was when he and Robert Stack were standing side by side looking down into a group of bulls. It was so obscenely big it almost embarrased me (not really, LOL)

Jim, sorry I didn't respond on this thread since your last post above. I'd love to view that scene you're talking about with Robert Stack (hmmm....
there's another stud I had forgotten about) and the "Gilbert Bulge" -- yum, yum!!! :yumyum::yumyum: Would I be like this :hypnotized: (?) or this :bigeyes2: (?). This? :eek22:
I know....all of the above.

Thanks for the info. Jim, and I'll be sure to check out the old movies.

sevencirc

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, I saw 'Bullfigher and the Lady'. Am in rush now, but whoever told me about the crotch-bulge when they're watching the bulls, remind me to report on it. They did that on purpose, was why it was so exciting.