Gilbert Roland

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Great pics xxrbolla, especially the black and white pics in post above. What movie was that from? His bulge always gets me very worked up.

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Finally got a DVD of Bullfighter and the Lady and am attaching a cap of the famous bulge scene of Gilbert Roland. Pretty big, don't you think?

Attachments

Reactions: teddybaerli1

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Finally got a DVD of Bullfighter and the Lady and am attaching a cap of the famous bulge scene of Gilbert Roland. Pretty big, don't you think?

Bullfighter and the Lady is available on Netflix streaming. It's pretty much a bulge fest. It also stars a young Robert Stack and we get to see a bit of bullfighter bulge from him too. It's not a bad movie, I enjoyed it.

Attachments

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
love bullfighters and their bulges.
grow up in Mexico as a youngster.
went to the bullfights on Sundays with my dad.
gorgeous young Mexican studs with bulges down their legs. Quite an IMPRESSION

Reactions: yearites

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Wow! Thanks ChileCat for posting those, especially no. 6, one of the biggest horsecock bulges I ever saw. Can't believe the wardrobe people let him show that much. Love it!

Riip

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gilbert Roland had an amazingly long career in Hollywood starting in the mid-1920's and ending in the 1960's. He was never a big star but he was a very famous gigolo. He was married to several famous and wealthy women over his lifetime and seemed to satisfy them all. If you want to see him at his best watch "Underwater" with Jane Russell and another hottie Richard Egan. The two men spend almost the entire picture shirtless or in swimsuits.

He was married only two times, and by all accounts was a gentle and professional man. But yes, he was very handsome and virile.