Giles Coren Supersizers... WOW!

biggestfan

Experimental Member
Media
In last nights supersizers, the gorgeous Giles was seen being undressed by two french ladies, then a closeup of his bulge in boxers was shown, as well asm him wearing french trouseres, which showed bulge also. CAPS PLEASE...

Reactions: Geroguy and bigtoad

leedsuncut

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what is supersizers, and where can I check it out?

It's a humorous programme on British TV (our spelling, OK? LOL). It's not about big dicks (dammit) but big meals -- some of the gross things that our rich ancestors ate at their 10-course banquets.

Arkaadien

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In last nights supersizers, the gorgeous Giles was seen being undressed by two french ladies, then a closeup of his bulge in boxers was shown, as well asm him wearing french trouseres, which showed bulge also. CAPS PLEASE...

I've seen all the Supersizers episodes, but cannot seem to recall this one myself.

Have to admit there is something alluring about him...and I miss him and Sue Perkins doing TV together. Those two always were guaranteed to give me a good laugh.

drvkv

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well that's just given me plenty of material for my own wank bank. Giles' circumcised shalong has been a passion of mine for a while now, to get a first hand description of him wanking is pretty darn hot.

Giles if you're reading this I'd love a pic of your dick please mate, PM me.

Not the best shot, but he's butt naked here on tonight's Amazing Hotels

It was an amazing scene! I caught it by accident, there was a brief showing of his cock too when he was running if you pause it

D

deleted779182

Would love if someone could find this!!