Gilles huge bulge on dancing with...

quiteaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
HOW MANY NOTICED GILLES HUGE LONG BULGE IN THAT RED WETSUIT AND BLACK SWIMSUIT !!! HE HANGS HUGE AND THICK AND TO THE RIGHT !! anybody have any nudes of him?

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
check him out in the movie "Sex In The City". he's hung like a horse and has an awesome ass. there's an outdoor shower scene where you catch a quick glimpse of his schlong.

quiteaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Dancing With Stars showed a clip of him at a swimming pool in 2 outfits..one was a red divers suit.. showed a HUGE thick long bulge to the right.. anyone know him or how big? secret pics?

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I noticed both black and red trunks and one would have to be blind not to have seen his larger than average endowment. I'm hoping like hell he didn't spike those trunks. From what I saw, this boy is packing very well.

quiteaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
..I was contacted by a friend that is part of the stage crew on Dancing.. works in wardrobe.. he said that Gilles is an exhibitionist.. and that when he was in the dressing room alone with him doing wardrobe fittings he would strip down..and get a hard on. He would let anyone that wanted to give him head..male or female! He said he was a real 'man-whore' and loved showing off everything to anyone that wanted him!.. now thats HOT!

jim817

Expert Member
Media
I saw the red suit also quiteaman and I agree with you. It was huge and thick and looked very long. I couldn't believe they were showing it on TV.