Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That scene in Sex & the City did NOT show his cock. Look closely. He slowly turned around to display what was supposed to make the viewer think, for a MOMENT, that it was his cock but was in fact his arm hanging beside his leg. I doubt the editors intended for anyone to believe they had actually seen his penis, but the myth persists.

lpsgjwalker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That scene in Sex & the City did NOT show his cock. Look closely. He slowly turned around to display what was supposed to make the viewer think, for a MOMENT, that it was his cock but was in fact his arm hanging beside his leg. I doubt the editors intended for anyone to believe they had actually seen his penis, but the myth persists.

Not true at all - neither of his arms are in position for this at the time of "the" shot:

http://www.wwmen.com/horpics81/pics/mcs1059.jpg

That is an uncut cock, not an arm :rolleyes:

Eaglepath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The nude picture show he is uncircumcised. He seems like a Great person, and also a HOT Greek/Italian man! I liked it with him on "Dancing With The Stars", especially in the red turn of the 20th century bathing suit. No question he is HUNG, hanging horizontal to his right.

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

dude - ur wrong, lol. thank god for dvd's and the freeze-frame option.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

If that's an arm, I've been sucking the wrong appendage all these years.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Screen caps or it didn't happen. I gotta tell you, I watched every show and I didn't see many bulge-worthy moments. I'm not saying they weren't there, but I think this "family-friendly" show is pretty careful to try to make sure wardrobe doesn't allow for them (at show time; the rehearsal scenes have historically been a slightly different matter and one they had a little less control over as to what the stars wore).

ShaunSchlong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh my! I wonder if he pulled it out around Shawn Johnson, you know, that young sexy gymnast. I can picture him at least hanging out backstage in loose boxers, little all the dancer stare. And you got to think he gets excited working out with his partner all day and her rubbing up on it!

..I was contacted by a friend that is part of the stage crew on Dancing.. works in wardrobe.. he said that Gilles is an exhibitionist.. and that when he was in the dressing room alone with him doing wardrobe fittings he would strip down..and get a hard on. He would let anyone that wanted to give him head..male or female! He said he was a real 'man-whore' and loved showing off everything to anyone that wanted him!.. now thats HOT!