Gilles Marini

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh you mean the thread you started where you had no pictures AND spelled his name wrong.Didnt see it,lol.:tongue:

Not to be petty, but I think you will find I spelled his name right originally.
It was only when I copied the spelling from your thread that I spelled it wrongly.

As for the picture side, I started the thread before the film had been released, and was just offering you all some information ahead of time.

Incidentally the comment was meant in jest. I apologise for forgetting to put a :smile: by it.

If I upset you or bstexas (whose chose to be overly sensitive and ever so slightly offensive to a text that really didn't concern him) I am very sorry.
I will do my best not to forget the :smile: next time.
I know some people find pictures much easier to understand.:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Reactions: Collinsricki
S

SirConcis

Gilles Marini was born in Grasse, France on January 26, 1976. ...

So, unless he got cut when he moved to the USA, the odds are that he is still with foreksin.

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: bigtoad

ShaunSchlong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There was a separate Gilles Marini post where a guy claimed he knew someone in wardrobe at Dancing with the Stars. He claimed Gilles was an exhibitionist and let everybody see it? Do you think that cute gymnast Shawn Johnson has seen that monster? That would be so hot.:biggrin1:

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All I know is that Carole is a very lucky woman! She's always got a huge smile when they show her in the DTWS audience! I would to if that was coming home to me every night.

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Soooooooooo robbed. He is one hot dancer - hope he returns for guest shots; but, doubtful as he lives in France. Anyone have any stills of him in the red outfit on DWTS?? Also, can't wait for the dirt to start being flung as previous "nude" work surfaces..............................we'll all be waiting!! =p