Ginch Gonch Problems

shyguyftl

Sexy Member
Media
Hey guys. Was curious if anyone else had any problems or defects with Ginch Gonch Brand of Underwear? Some of there earlier styles used to have more of pouch then currents styles. Found some pairs and ended up being defective. Was curious if anyone else has found defects over the last couple of years.

Thank you

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think the majority of the Ginch Gonch has also begun to look like boys pajamas; not exactly a look I want! I find the stretchy band on top wears out quicker and separates from the rest.

were2need1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a little dick and ginch gonch are still very small up front. I like the look and feel even though they squashe everything tight. I don't know how a large guy could fit in them!

I have been happy with the workmanship. Quality stuff that lasts. Maybe its just a bad batch? I ordered another couple pairs so we will see!

ChaoticBliss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have two pairs and both are horrible. No room up front, and after a few washes one pair started to rip around the waistband. The other pair isn't fairing much better. I won't buy any more underwear from Ginch Gonch, that's for sure.

petetown

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the majority of the Ginch Gonch has also begun to look like boys pajamas; not exactly a look I want! I find the stretchy band on top wears out quicker and separates from the rest.
Always thought they looked like Grrrranimals for Gay Guys.

pippage

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I liked the older pairs they used to make. The newer ones do seem much smaller, but to be honest, they aren't nearly as crotchless as aussiebums though. Uhgg, I wish I never bought a pair of aussiebums.

shyguyftl

Sexy Member
Media
Thank you guys for posting back. The defects I am finding are also in the waistband. Having problems with Ginch customer service responding to the defects. Unfortunatly it seems I bought some of the older style (that still had a bit of pouch to it) from a retailer who did not tell me it was an old style. Not sure what I will do though if Ginch sends replacement pairs with the new style though, since the pouch won't fit. I guess ebay...LOL.
Thank you again.

shyguyftl

Sexy Member
Media
Just thought I would add an update to the struggles with the Ginch Gonch Company. After 4 weeks of lack of action on thier part after recieving proof that the pairs I purchased were defective, they finnaly responded. Thier great solution: They gave me a $20 credit on the website towards another pair. Two big problems, they're new pairs cost almost $40, and I spent over $160 originnaly to end up with defective pairs. I asked them why they would not even exchange the defective pairs, or at least comp a new pair to prove to me they had improved the design and quality. Their head of marketing decided to delete my email (I can track with my microsoft outlook when email is deleted without being read). I did not know what to do at that point except tell as many people as I know about the issue to stop others from wasting thier money. So, up to you if you want to try.

Funny note to add though: Last week ago, a friend of mine who knew about the problems I was having with them saw a pair at Marshalls and bought it for me as a joke. It happened to be the full size brief, not the mid-rise that I was having the trouble with. I do not know if these are defective or not yet, have not worn and washed them. But, when I tried them on, I noticed the full size has a lot more pouch room for my fellow well endowed and low hanging comrades. I will personally never spend any money again with the company (still searching for the perfect fit for my equipment), but for those who will, try a larger size then you normally wear in the full size brief.

Thanks everyone.

And yes, I know I can not spell for shit.