Ginch Gonch Underwear anyone ?

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've just recently got put onto these from a good mate of mine, and also recently seem them being stocked in major chain stores here in my city, and I think they are rather cute, sexy and playful at the same time.

http://www.ginchgonch.com

I've already laybuyed the low rise briefs in the firetruck design and the new green western style 'big guns' ones, as well as a pair of low rise trunks in the firetruck design again. The Bull Riders look quite fetching too.

AntiqueNumbers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I haven't purchased any Ginch Gonch underwear yet, but I have been wanting too. I am alway buying new underwear, and I spend a decent amount of money on underwear; however, I haven't yet convinced myself to spend $27+ on one pair of underwear.
I also like underwear that has a defined pouch, and the Ginch Gonch briefs do not seem to have a "pouch". As a result, I'm concerned that my cock and balls will always be smashed.
The firetruck pattern is totally hot.........no pun intended!

Jasun

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny Story.

I work for Fratmen, and lots of members send the guys underwear all the time..

But when the guys don't like what they get, they give it to me. And I love Ginch Gonch. So I get it all.

Straight guys are so lame.

longNthick22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do Ginch Gonch run true to size? I was looking at them at a Hollywood Hustler store today and they seemed to be on the small side. If I wear size Large normally, will I fit into a GG large?

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think to be on the safe side you should order up one size from what you would normally buy your briefs or boxer briefs in, as they are indeed on the snug side of things. For example, if you are a small, try the medium first before deciding on the smaller size as IT WILL be close fitting. It really depends on how tight and body forming you want your jocks to be.

I'm not sure why in europe there would be only two sizes available, and for them to be the most extreme variants of each size as well. The only thing I can think of is that they are road testing the ginch gonch underwear over where you are to see how the reaction would be, and if they take off will eventually ship more sizes and more styles. That's what they did over here where I live. The major department store only got in their basics range and two of their most stylish patterned ones in small, medium and large to test them out, and when they sold well it was only then they got in the more elaborite designs and more sizes.

paul.

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'v never heard of these, they look nice, but I rather the trunk type underwear.

Personally I wear Calvin Kliens, They are really good, they have a nice pouch and are made of a stretchy and comfotable type material so it will shrink and expand as your penis does. Also the elsatic waistband is nice and comfortable.

And they come in heaps of cool designs, though at $50 Australian a pair, they arent for everyone, but fit, feel and look very nice, to me at least.

brit_guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I purchased some of these 6 months ago (here in UK) - They were about £20. Look and feel amazing, hold all your bits in place.

Sometimes wear them for the gym as they offer great support. I bought the red boxer brief ones and seem to have like a pouch at the front.

Being red as well you get some good looks in the gym...

:smile:

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi brit, fellow brummy here, where did you get them and how was the sizing? I would normaly wear medium CK's and Aussiebum but large cin2.

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've just recently got put onto these from a good mate of mine, and also recently seem them being stocked in major chain stores here in my city, and I think they are rather cute, sexy and playful at the same time.

Ginch Gonch WebSite - Men's & Women's Underwear - Briefs, Sport Briefs and Lowrise Briefs

I've already laybuyed the low rise briefs in the firetruck design and the new green western style 'big guns' ones, as well as a pair of low rise trunks in the firetruck design again. The Bull Riders look quite fetching too.
WellHung83, Twenty-seven dollars for a pair of underpants??! :eek:
I hope that you are well recompensed too!! At those prices, I'll stick to $5.95 Jockeys thankyou.

Aero1976

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do Ginch Gonch run true to size? I was looking at them at a Hollywood Hustler store today and they seemed to be on the small side. If I wear size Large normally, will I fit into a GG large?

I'm a collector too and being hung found two issues with GG... One, there is no pouch to speak of so the "crushing effect" is a problem. Hell, finding a spot for all of it was a problem but once I did it was crushed big time.
Second, they run small in size... Once I discovered that, I ordered a size larger than I normally do which fit fine - except for the lack of a pouch.
Hope that helps.

Aero1976

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Ginch Gonch WebSite - Men's & Women's Underwear - Briefs, Sport Briefs and Lowrise Briefs

Ginch Gonch certainly isn't my favorite... the "little boy" designs and prints can be fun but for guys who need more room up front, I find them uncomfortable... unfortunately the "little boy" prints = a "little boy" pouch too.

Some personal recommendations that you may find more comfortable (especially if you're going to spend $27/each):

1) UnderArmour boxer briefs... look and feel great
2) ErgoWear MAX and X3D products
3) ZAKK microfibre jockstraps
4) 2xist Varsity
5) C-In2 Profile (these come in fun prints too at International Jock - Jockstraps, Men's Underwear, Men's Swimwear, Wrestling Gear, Compression Shorts, Men's Thongs)
6) AussieBum WonderJock

D_Carroll Condomripper

Experimental Member
Media
I own a pair of GinchGonch...I love them. I think they show off the package very well. Just alittle adjusting and good to go. I recently measured my waist to be 27" and I wear the smalls just fine.....i have the crotch rockets....i think the "little boy" patterns mentioned above are part of the sexyness...innocence!

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not a whole lot into Ginch Gonch underwear for the simple fact is that some of the patterns remind me of the cartoon printed underwear that I used to wear when I was 7 years old. Yuck. Maybe those patterns still need to grow on me. I don't know.

I will admit though... I *do* LOVE those bandana & bull rider briefs and jockstraps. Fucking sexy if you ask me.

It would be a "bad" idea if I wore one of those jockstraps with a black cowboy hat, cowboy boots, a bandana, and some Stetson cologne. I'd turn into a seductive little cowboy with naughty intentions. Somebody would have to ride me in order to keep me tame...hehe.

bboy24

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hmmm.....I may buy some when I get some extra cash. May come in handy when I'm working out and belly dancing. Plus, the tightness might make for some interesting.....activities.....when I get a girl....;) :D
Worries me about lack of room up front. Don't want my junk and my boys to get crushed too bad.
Atleast there seem to be a lot of stores in CO that I can check out.