Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn’t know that the same night Sara had invited Mark and Becca over for dinner. They arrived shortly after 6. We had a barbecue on the back porch. It was a beautiful night and we enjoyed the time together. Mark sat next to me and from time to time he rubbed his leg against mihhe. When we were all done I offered to take the dishes in, despite Sara’s objections. Mark offered to help. We took the plates in to the kitchen together. As I placed them on the counter I felt Mark’s hand slide into the back of my shorts.
He slid behind me and whispered in to my ear, “I need to be inside you again so bad.” i braced myself on the counter as his hand slid down. Soon I could feel the top of his middle finger against my hole, which was still sensitive from the earlier encounter. He pulled it back, licked it, and went back to the spot. Gently he slid the finger in and a gasped. “ Shhhh,” he whispered, “let me in.” I relaxed and his thick finger penetrated into me up to the second knuckle, searching out my prostate.with his other hand he opened the top and I heard the pop of the squeeze bottle. He deftly slid my shorts down over my hips and I could feel the head of his cock pressing against my hole. I reached back and guided him in. He trembled as the head of his cock was gripped by my anus. I hissed softly and he started to nibble on my ear, reaching around to gently pinch my nipple. Within a few seconds I felt the familiar sensation of the head entering past my hole. “Ahhhh,” he moanedas his rock hard shaft was swallowed be my rectum. “Please,” I begged, ”fuck me deep.”
Mark began to thrust into me, getting faster with each stroke.
Grasping the kitchen sink, I looked out the window towards the pool and saw Tom, Mark’s dad, got up and headed towards the house. “Looks like your dad is coming inside,“ I whispered. “Shit,” he hissed, pulling out from me, allowing us both to put ourselves back together. “Hey you guys,” Tom called out, “What are you busy bees up to?” “Taking care of the dirty dishes,” I said smiling at him. He made his way over to the fridge and pulled out a beer. “Anyone for a beer,” he asked. “No,” Mark said, a little too firmly. His dad didn’t seem to notice, opened the beer and walked out the door. It had barely closed and Mark was once again pulling down my shorts and quickly slid his hard dick back into me. “Oh God,” he groaned and once again began to pump my ass , driving deep into my belly. “Baby, I’m close.” As he said that we heard one of the chairs outside being slid back as Sara, Mark’s mom, got up and headed to the house. Mark saw this and practically yelled, “What the fuck!” We barely had enough time to zip up before she came in saying, “what are you doing? Leave that and help me get dessert.” Mark was turned away from her because there was no way he could hide his raging hardon in his pants.
”I’ll help,” I offered, drying my hands, while Mark turned and walked towards the bathroom without saying anything. Sara and I carried the dessert outside, joining the others. A few minutes later Mark emerged from the house, and I couldn’t help but notice he was back to “normal”. We finished our dessert and Mark said to Rich, my husband, and me, “Would you guys have any interest in coming down to my work site tomorrow?” Rich and I looked at each other and Rich said, “Sounds good.” “Great,” Mark replied enthusiastically, “I’ll pick you up around 9.” We all got up as Becca, Mark’s girlfriend, and they made to leave. Hanging back a bit, Mark touched my arm and whispered with a half smile,”I left something for you under your sink, behind the tissue boxes.”
After they left, Rich turned to me and said, “I’m kinda beat. Is it okay if I turn in?” Overhearing him Sara chimed in, “You two go to bed. I’ll finish the dishes.” Without argument we headed to our room, and Rich went into the bathroom to brush his teeth. “Hey,“ he called out, “did you take my rinsing glass?” “No. Sara must’ve taken it when sh changed our sheets today,” I answered. He came out of the bathroom, walked over to me and gave me a kiss. “Sorry hon, I’m beat,”. He slid into bed, rolled over and shortly was sound asleep. I read my Kindle for a while and decided it was time for bed.
I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and remembered what Mark had said. I looked under the bathroom sink and saw the tissues he mentioned. Reaching behind, I felt the glass Rich had been looking for earlier and brought it out. I looked down into the glass and found an opaque liquid with white milky areas throughout. My hand was shaking as I brought it up to my nose and took a deep sniff. The unmistakable perfume of man musk filled my nostrils and I held up the glass to admire Marks’s beautiful sperm. I was at a loss as to what to do, so I put the glass down to think. I could come up with only one reasonable solution. I picked the glass up again and took another deep sniff.. Then, tilting my head slightly back, I left the edge of the glass to my lips and slowly raised it. I watched as the nectar slide down the glass and into my mouth.
Closing my eyes, I just let the silky ambrosia sit in my mouth. Then, using my tongue, I ever so gently began to roll the precious seed around my mouth, the viscous fluid coating the inside. I opened my mouth to draw in some air and was rewarded with the pungent savor of Mark’s cum. i started to salivate and swirled my prize for a short while longer. Finally, I closed my eyes and swallowed the honey down, imagining the sperm being welcomed into my stomach.
After a minute I turned out the bathroom lights and got in bed. I fell asleep with the savor of Mark’s Essence on my tongue. Never was there ever a sweeter sleeping pill.