Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We drove for a few minutes down a main road and then turned off onto a side road. Another few minutes passed by and we pulled off that road onto a dirt road, right next to what appeared to be a forest. Mark kept his eyes ahead and didn't give anything away. "Um," I asked skeptically, "are we lost?" to which I got no reply. A minute or so later we again turned off onto what clearly at some point many years ago had been some sort of car track but was significantly overgrown after years of apparent disuse. The road was bumpy, with holes and hills, but the truck took it in stride and we continued slowly forward until Mark brought us to a complete stop. "Would it be too much to ask for you to tell me where we are and what we are doing here in the middle of nowhere?" I offered. He looked over at me with a smile and, as he unbuckled his seat belt, answered, "This used to be the place where kids would come for a shag when I was in middle school. It was pretty popular until the local constabulary found out about it and shut it down. No one's been here in years." He seemed very satisfied with that answer and continued, "Okay. You stay in the truck. No peeking until I say so - got it?" he asked. "Got it. No peeking." I chuckled, not sure what I was supposed to be "peeking" at in the middle of the woods.
He climbed out of the driver's seat, closed his door and disappeared behind the truck. A few seconds later I heard the tailgate of the truck go down and the back shift around as Mark, evidently, got into the back. I heard stuff being shuffled around but, keeping my word, I didn't peek. A few minutes passed and then I heard nothing; literally nothing. "Great!" I thought, "He brought me out to the woods and leaving me to fend for myself." But a minute or so later he popped up outside my side window looking very pleased with himself. "Ready?" he asked, a little to anxiously. "I....guess so," I replied hesitantly. He opened the door and stood there...totally naked except for his work boots. This was the first time I had seen him without any clothes; he was stunningly beautiful: the hair on his chest was almost glowing in the dappled sunlight coming through the trees. It led down to his thick, orange bush that surrounded his heavy cock and balls. His muscular legs had a light fur on them that seemed to highlight the sinews of his thighs and calves.
All I could manage was, "WOW," as I started to get out of my seat, forgetting my seat belt was still fastened. "Hold on a second," he said as he held up his hand, "We have to take care of something before you get out of the truck." He leaned forward and began to unbutton my shirt and, as the front of the shirt opened, he placed warm, gently kisses on my chest. He was so close I could smell his manly scent and I could feel a stirring in my crotch. After the shirt came off Mark unbuttoned my shorts and, as I lifted my hips to help, he slid them down and over my sneakers. "There," he smiled approvingly, "much better." I slid off the seat, onto the ground and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close. He planted a soft, passionate kiss on my lips and stared deep into my eyes. "I am going to make love to you like I've been wanting to since I first laid eyes on you," he cooed. I could feel his dick begin to stiffen and mine did the same.
We walked around to the back of the truck and I saw that he had laid out a blanket and some cushions in the bed of the truck. He patted the blanket and I hopped up, but instead of following me he stayed on the ground. "Turn over on all fours," he said and I complied. His face was even with my ass and with his hands he spread my cheeks apart giving him full access to my hole, which was still a bit sore from the previous day's fucking. With his tongue flattened he dragged it over my hole slowly. "Aaah," I sighed, loving the soothing feeling his tongue was giving my hole. "Feel good baby?" he whispered. "Ummmm" was all I could muster. After a few minutes I felt the middle finger of his right hand circling around my anus, then he licked it and slowly inserted it into me, searching out my prostate and finding it quickly. My hole contracted on instinct around his thick finger, "Oh. Oh." I gasped with each stroke of my p-spot. After a minute he pulled out his finger and I groaned, savoring the warm feeling his finger offered, but a minute later I felt the middle finger on his left hand repeating the motions. I looked down underneath me to see my cock was drooling a heavy stream of precum. Mark saw this and with his right hand free squeezed the head to extract a large dollop of precum into his hand, which he brought to his mouth and lapped up hungrily.
"Take a deep breath baby," he instructed, "and let it out slowly." I did and as I was exhaling he slid his right middle finger in to join the left putting me heaven. "Okay. Do it again and really relax." I mumbled, "K," and took a deep breath and as I let it out he slowly pulled his fingers apart, opening my hole. "Oh," he stammered, "it's beautiful: wet and pink inside" as he tugged even more firmly.
He dipped the tip of his tongue into my open hole and a wave of electricity ran up my spine and down my arms and legs and my thighs began to tremble. "Mark," I gasped, "Oh fuck. That feels so good baby." Mark groaned, "mmmm" as his tongue probed my hole then he once again lapped at my opening with his flattened tongue. "Please, baby, I need you to fuck me. Now," I hissed. He withdrew his fingers and hopped up onto the truck bed, laying down behind me and rolling me onto my side. He spit into his hand to lube up his shaft, which I could see was rock hard, and lifted my left leg up positioning the engorged head of his cock at my hole. I reached back behind me to help guide him and he slid effortlessly into me. I could feel the walls of my rectum envelop his huge dick. "You feel so good," he whimpered as he pulled me into his chest and ran his hands up and down my torso, finally arriving at my throbbing cock, and began slowly thrusting deep in me. We got into a rhythm and he planted kisses all over my neck and back. We changed positions a few times, always making sure we were never separated. After some time my balls started to ache with the need for release and I said almost breathlessly, "Baby I'm so close. I'm gonna cum soon." He flipped me onto my back as he said, "Me too, baby" and his thrusts became more urgent, assaulting my prostate like never before. I could feel my orgasm building like a tidal wave coming in to the shore and I let out a guttural yell as the first spurt of my ejaculation shot out of me and over my head. Mark's cock seemed to swell even larger and he let out a groan and thrust one more time as he began to inseminate me with his seed deep into my belly. It took us many minutes to begin to recover, both of us relishing the ecstasy of our mutual pleasure and when he seemed to come back to himself Mark looked down at me and, seeing the puddles of sperm, leaned down to lap them up.
We lay there for about a half hour cuddling, touching, kissing and just enjoying the knowledge that we had shared our semen with each other and part of our DNA was now inside the other. This is the greatest gift one man can give to another: the most precious part of himself, his life giving essence. Mark and I were now a part of each other and would be always. He finally brought up what neither of us wanted to acknowledge, "I'm sorry you have to go home tomorrow. You've completely changed my life." "And you mine," I answered quietly, "I'll never forget how wonderful you made me feel in so many ways. It's good to know that even at my age I can still find new experiences." We lay there for another few minutes, looking into each others eyes, wanting to say more. Finally, Mark drew me into an embrace and, in the faintest of whispers said, "I love you." My heart was so full at that moment, "I love you, too" I said softly. There was nothing else that needed to be said nor could be said. And all I could think was "In this crazy world, how wonderful it is that two seemingly very different people can come together and, for however brief a time, share a deep and perfectly natural and unforgettable love." How wonderful, indeed.