Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A really good friend of mine invited my husband and I to their place for a week in England. We went looking forward to seeing the country from a local's perspective. We arrived and got settled in and were told that they had invited my friend's son and his girlfriend for a swim and dinner. I had completely forgotten about her son, a picture of whom I had previously seen. He's a really well built ginger with an amazing smile. I told my friend that I thought he was hot and could understand how he could attract such a beautiful young woman. Mark and Becca arrived that afternoon (it was really hot); Mark wasn't wearing a shirt and the sight of his hairy chest glistening with sweat got my pulse racing and his firm handshake (large hands, too!) was somehow slightly erotic.
After exchanging our greetings Mark went to go put on his bathing suit; everyone else had theirs on already. I was in the kitchen getting iced tea for everyone and Mark came up beside me, asked how things were going and could he help. He was so close to me I could smell his scent and was totally getting turned on. Without missing a beat he said, "My mom tells me you think I'm hot." I didn't know what to say other than, "She told you that!" with mock embarrassment. He chuckled and said, "It's ok. Kind of flattering, actually, especially coming from someone like you." I wasn't sure what that meant, so I didn't reply.
"You know for an older guy (I'm just about his mom's age) you're pretty hot yourself." "Thanks, I guess," was my answer. He put his hand on my shoulder and said, "I've never thought of having sex with a guy, but maybe you could show me a thing or two." I put down what I was doing, turned to him and said, "Look Mark, if I wasn't already married, if I wasn't your parents' friend, if you didn't have a girlfriend, if I wasn't old enough to be your dad, and everything else I might think about it. But as it is the answer is no way." I turned back to the iced tea.
"First off, no one has to know. Secondly, I'm not suggesting we run off and get a hotel room. Third, I don't care how old you are." He moved behind me and pressed up against my back. I could feel his bulge against my bathing suit. As I suspected, like the rest of him it was big. I've always been attracted to gingers and Mark was of the auburn kind; deep red hair on his head but his arms and chest had more of a copper tone to them. I quickly came to my senses, turned around and said - maybe a little too firmly - "knock it off." He backed away, put up his hands and said, "OK. OK. Can I at least help you with the tea?" I calmed down, put everything on a tray and when I went to hand it to him he leaned in a planted a kiss on my lips. "Sorry for being so forward." It was all I could do not to drop the tray! Thankfully the rest of the afternoon was uneventful, but I couldn't help but steal quick glances at Mark and his bulge, especially when he got out of the pool. I'm sure he know I was looking, but looking doesn't count.
It came time to change out of our bathing suits and get ready for dinner. My husband and I went into the room we were given to change. I asked him if he were going to take a shower and he said he wasn't. I said I was. I heard the door close as he left then heard it open and close again, thinking he had forgotten something. I finished showering and stepped out to find Mark sitting on the edge of the bed with his shorts down around his ankles and his cock at full attention. It was stunning: uncut and thick with the head just peeking out over the foreskin. His bush was a beautiful copper color that seemed to glow. I was literally speechless. He took a pull on his shaft and a small droplet of precum dripped out of the slit. My mouth was watering.
"I thought you'd like to see what you were missing," he said coyly. I could neither speak nor take my eyes from his glorious cock. "Why don't you come over here and get a better look." As if in a daze I did. He reached out for my hand and guided it to his throbbing dick. He took his finger, dabbed the bit of precum that was pooling at the head and lifted it to my lips. I parted them just enough for him to slide his finger in my mouth and I sucked on the slick sweetness. "I want you to suck me." At this point I was out of my head and dropped down to my knees and looked back up at his handsome face. "Please," he said, "I want you to do this for me." I lowered my head and took him into my mouth. He moaned low, deep and slow. I cupped his heavy balls in my hand and had maybe gone up and down on his shaft 15 times before he hissed, "Oh shite," and I could feel his PC muscle pumping his hot load into my mouth and down my throat. His hips bucked and he pushed my head down until I started to gag. What seemed like a few minutes passed, he helped my up, pulled up his shorts, gave me a quick kiss and said, "Thanks. That was amazing." With that he left.
I realize I hadn't said a word the whole time. I stood rooted to where I was, quite unsure as to what had happened and whether it had really happened at all. But I could taste the tang of his cum on my tongue and knew I hadn't been dreaming. I came to my senses, quickly got dressed and went to join everyone for dinner. As Mark had suggested, no one was the wiser.
After dinner, while we were cleaning up, Mark came over to me and whispered, "Tonight was just the start. You're here for a week right?" I nodded. "Well I've got a lot more in store." I looked into his eyes and simply nodded.

NielAGreeny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A really good friend of mine invited my husband and I to their place for a week in England. We went looking forward to seeing the country from a local's perspective. We arrived and got settled in and were told that they had invited my friend's son and his girlfriend for a swim and dinner. I had completely forgotten about her son, a picture of whom I had previously seen. He's a really well built ginger with an amazing smile. I told my friend that I thought he was hot and could understand how he could attract such a beautiful young woman. Mark and Becca arrived that afternoon (it was really hot); Mark wasn't wearing a shirt and the sight of his hairy chest glistening with sweat got my pulse racing and his firm handshake (large hands, too!) was somehow slightly erotic.
After exchanging our greetings Mark went to go put on his bathing suit; everyone else had theirs on already. I was in the kitchen getting iced tea for everyone and Mark came up beside me, asked how things were going and could he help. He was so close to me I could smell his scent and was totally getting turned on. Without missing a beat he said, "My mom tells me you think I'm hot." I didn't know what to say other than, "She told you that!" with mock embarrassment. He chuckled and said, "It's ok. Kind of flattering, actually, especially coming from someone like you." I wasn't sure what that meant, so I didn't reply.
"You know for an older guy (I'm just about his mom's age) you're pretty hot yourself." "Thanks, I guess," was my answer. He put his hand on my shoulder and said, "I've never thought of having sex with a guy, but maybe you could show me a thing or two." I put down what I was doing, turned to him and said, "Look Mark, if I wasn't already married, if I wasn't your parents' friend, if you didn't have a girlfriend, if I wasn't old enough to be your dad, and everything else I might think about it. But as it is the answer is no way." I turned back to the iced tea.
"First off, no one has to know. Secondly, I'm not suggesting we run off and get a hotel room. Third, I don't care how old you are." He moved behind me and pressed up against my back. I could feel his bulge against my bathing suit. As I suspected, like the rest of him it was big. I've always been attracted to gingers and Mark was of the auburn kind; deep red hair on his head but his arms and chest had more of a copper tone to them. I quickly came to my senses, turned around and said - maybe a little too firmly - "knock it off." He backed away, put up his hands and said, "OK. OK. Can I at least help you with the tea?" I calmed down, put everything on a tray and when I went to hand it to him he leaned in a planted a kiss on my lips. "Sorry for being so forward." It was all I could do not to drop the tray! Thankfully the rest of the afternoon was uneventful, but I couldn't help but steal quick glances at Mark and his bulge, especially when he got out of the pool. I'm sure he know I was looking, but looking doesn't count.
It came time to change out of our bathing suits and get ready for dinner. My husband and I went into the room we were given to change. I asked him if he were going to take a shower and he said he wasn't. I said I was. I heard the door close as he left then heard it open and close again, thinking he had forgotten something. I finished showering and stepped out to find Mark sitting on the edge of the bed with his shorts down around his ankles and his cock at full attention. It was stunning: uncut and thick with the head just peeking out over the foreskin. His bush was a beautiful copper color that seemed to glow. I was literally speechless. He took a pull on his shaft and a small droplet of precum dripped out of the slit. My mouth was watering.
"I thought you'd like to see what you were missing," he said coyly. I could neither speak nor take my eyes from his glorious cock. "Why don't you come over here and get a better look." As if in a daze I did. He reached out for my hand and guided it to his throbbing dick. He took his finger, dabbed the bit of precum that was pooling at the head and lifted it to my lips. I parted them just enough for him to slide his finger in my mouth and I sucked on the slick sweetness. "I want you to suck me." At this point I was out of my head and dropped down to my knees and looked back up at his handsome face. "Please," he said, "I want you to do this for me." I lowered my head and took him into my mouth. He moaned low, deep and slow. I cupped his heavy balls in my hand and had maybe gone up and down on his shaft 15 times before he hissed, "Oh shite," and I could feel his PC muscle pumping his hot load into my mouth and down my throat. His hips bucked and he pushed my head down until I started to gag. What seemed like a few minutes passed, he helped my up, pulled up his shorts, gave me a quick kiss and said, "Thanks. That was amazing." With that he left.
I realize I hadn't said a word the whole time. I stood rooted to where I was, quite unsure as to what had happened and whether it had really happened at all. But I could taste the tang of his cum on my tongue and knew I hadn't been dreaming. I came to my senses, quickly got dressed and went to join everyone for dinner. As Mark had suggested, no one was the wiser.
After dinner, while we were cleaning up, Mark came over to me and whispered, "Tonight was just the start. You're here for a week right?" I nodded. "Well I've got a lot more in store." I looked into his eyes and simply nodded.
Tell me more. What happened next?

Reactions: jthomasmpls

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, I almost ejaculated reading that. I could visualize every move you spoke of right down to his foreskin and the copper color of his arm hair and pubes. I have always, and I mean always been attracted to ginger men and women. My ex (wife) was ginger and I have found so many other red-haired women so striking. The best-looking guy I ever saw was at a beautiful beachside resort one summer about 20 years ago. He had a killer face and natural build and the most beautiful auburn hair I had ever seen. He was a stunner and a showstopper for sure.

It's been a long time since I read a story like yours and nearly lost my load. Thanks for sharing!

Tarktarky

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Woah, magnific. Loved reading this, well written. I could imagine every seductive factor and the friends son ( man you got me fucked up I’ve been obsessed with gingers since I was 11.) I’m going to read pt.2 now. Ngl I want to see this in life action like in PG but not really but PG. All of my relatives give me strange looks after I tell them my type are gingers, but how you explained Mark’s feature got my privates twitching, just thinking about his white muscular body with his hairy chest yep it also got my heart racing. Like how could I not be attracted to redheads/gingers, fuck.

I’ll just image Mark’s dick looked liked this when you saw him in the bed naked waiting for you:

Attachments

D

deleted18115221

Woah, magnific. Loved reading this, well written. I could imagine every sexy factor and the ginger boy ( man you got me fucked up I’ve been obsessed with gingers since I was 11.) I’m going to read pt.2 now. Ngl I want to see this in life action like in PG but not really but PG. All of my relatives give me strange looks after I tell them my type are gingers, but how you explained Mark’s feature got my privates twitching, just thinking about his white muscular body with his hairy chest yep it also got my heart racing. Like how could I not be attracted to redheads/gingers, fuck.

I’ll just image Mark’s dick looked liked this when you saw him in the bed naked waiting for you:
Love it

Reactions: Tarktarky

Tarktarky

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Woah, magnific. Loved reading this, well written. I could imagine every seductive factor and the friends son ( man you got me fucked up I’ve been obsessed with gingers since I was 11.) I’m going to read pt.2 now. Ngl I want to see this in life action like in PG but not really but PG. All of my relatives give me strange looks after I tell them my type are gingers, but how you explained Mark’s feature got my privates twitching, just thinking about his white muscular body with his hairy chest yep it also got my heart racing. Like how could I not be attracted to redheads/gingers, fuck.

Well I ran out of time for editing so let me just:-

Woah, magnific. Loved reading this, well written. I could imagine every seductive factor and the friend's son ( man you got me fucked up I’ve been obsessed with gingers since I was 11.) I’m going to read pt.2 now. Ngl I want to see this in life action, like in PG but not really, but PG. All of my friends and relatives give me strange looks after I tell them my type are gingers, and how you explained Mark’s feature got my privates twitching, just thinking about his white muscular body with his hairy chest in his swinwear - yep it got my heart racing. Like how could I not be attracted to redheads/gingers, fuck.