Ginger Lynn fans

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ginger went from impossibly cute to being quite......large. Nature has a winning record it would seem. Nevertheless, many of us have great memories of the one and only.....

She had an ongoing relationship with John Homes.

Reactions: hero52

Igot8here

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Ginger went from impossibly cute to being quite......large. Nature has a winning record it would seem. Nevertheless, many of us have great memories of the one and only.....

I would still fuck her 'large' ass....very hard too.

True in the 80s and early 90s she was so cute and hot then by the time she was in that Metallica video in 1996 I think she was getting fat. Now she just looks like any fat middle aged white soccer mum lol! Did she really date John Holmes did 3 scenes with him and was rumours of course?

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
True in the 80s and early 90s she was so cute and hot then by the time she was in that Metallica video in 1996 I think she was getting fat. Now she just looks like any fat middle aged white soccer mum lol! Did she really date John Holmes did 3 scenes with him and was rumours of course?

I believe they had something going on: http://www.iafd.com/together2.asp?perfid1=glynn&gender1=f&PerfID2=JHolmes&Gender2=M&together=0

She came back in 2010 and paired up with Jason Brown then Jack Napier. Arrive at your own conclusions. She was a sex machine who frequently started in on her partner before the scene filming started.

Reactions: drambone2001