ginger pubes

littlebigsmall

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
do people with ginger hair have ginger pubes? my hair is bolond but my pubes arre brown anyone out there got pictures of ginger pubes that they are willing to show me, guys or girls. iv never ever seen anyone with ginger pubes before, none of my girlfriends have ever had that colour (not because i dont like it.) or iv never seen any guys in the locker room with the.

Mulebear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My pubes are much lighter than my auburn hair. They definitely have a red tint to them. My beard used to have a red tint, but it's a lot grayer now. Funny... My pubes have no gray hairs.

Well, I can't speak for everyone but I've always had matching hair - all over!

My head hair, facial hair, body hair and pubic hair are all ginger, albeit in varying shades.

And hopefully this photo will show you how us gingers look..

G

Attachments

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok Grahame...let me get this straight... U can piss with a full hard on, you have a gorgeous, uncut cock and you are ginger....

Will you marry me?? :biggrin1: :rolleyes:

Ok Grahame...let me get this straight... U can piss with a full hard on, you have a gorgeous, uncut cock and you are ginger....

Will you marry me?? :biggrin1: :rolleyes:

Lol.. well maybe I shouldn't mention the selfsucking.. oops..

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
..........Sorry, had to stop and mop up the precum and drool... Wow, your quite a talented guy. Used to be able to self-suck but haven't tried for years... Why self suck when I can do it for you? :smile:

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To add my hat, I should get a pic ready, but I can't be bothered ATM.
Yes, I am ginger (as can be seen from previous pics)
Yes I have ginger pubes, which is almost the same colour as my hair.

One thing I'd love to ask, why do people have such an obsession with reds? It appears to be wierd to me that people ask about the "ginger pubes" aspect, whereas they don't do the same (as far as I know of) to other hair colours. Hopefully I am not being deorgertry in my posting, but may someone enlighten me? I am puzzled.

To add my hat, I should get a pic ready, but I can't be bothered ATM.
Yes, I am ginger (as can be seen from previous pics)
Yes I have ginger pubes, which is almost the same colour as my hair.

One thing I'd love to ask, why do people have such an obsession with reds? It appears to be wierd to me that people ask about the "ginger pubes" aspect, whereas they don't do the same (as far as I know of) to other hair colours. Hopefully I am not being deorgertry in my posting, but may someone enlighten me? I am puzzled.

Yeah, I often wondered the same thing but being the ginger I guess I don't appreciate the curiosity.. but, it's always nice to be an object of interest :wink:

G:cool:

Attachments

keep in mind that your pubes alway matches your eyebrows (unless you dye your eyebrows)

Uhmm.. well, I just checked in the mirror and that's not the case with me.. and I don't dye anything:rolleyes:

G:cool:

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think it is probably like any other "type" that people find attractive. Don't know why, but redheads have always done it for me...Love the colour of the hair and the pale skin. I am mixed race and I get lots of guys who are just "crazy for mixed race guys" So I guess it's just one of those things :rolleyes:

ripley_m

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I've dark blonde hair, brown/red beard and ginger/auburn pubes! Hair on my chest and abdomen is brown so guess its all a bit mixed.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I recall posting to a thread on this subject not too long ago. Nonetheless, I hereby provide once more that I am a full member of LPSG's "ginger" club. Club meetings are on Wednesdays at 8 pm behind Mrs. O'Leary's barn, for those who can make it. BYOB.

Seriously, many of the red-headed guys on this site contact each other to comment on our shared physical characteristic and share our perspectives on what it's like going through life with a copper-top. For some reason, many people are curious about red pubic hair, and most of us are accustom to being stared down in the locker room because of it. Like others have observed about themselves, my body hair is a bit brighter than the hair on my head, which is a blonder shade of red.

Reactions: Archer1534

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For some reason, many people are curious about red pubic hair, and most of us are accustom to being stared down in the locker room because of it..

Nah, I got beaten up in locker rooms at School. Besides, I haven't seen the insides of a locker room for 4+ years!

Hmmm, yes, redheads getting in contact with each other.... I'm new and an intravert, so I won't know who to talk to first.