ginger pubes

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now time to show my body off, for once (which I was reluctant to do, I am gaining more confidence though, i suppose the next step is to become a gold member and have a gallery, if I am good enough! ;) )

Now for comparasions, here is the hair on my head.. I tried to keep the test near enough fair, same camera, same position, etc, against the door.
And my pubes (with my cock in the "retracted" position!), so yeah, I think it is the same as my head.
The odd bit is that the hair runs down my legs, but I don't actually have a hairy chest! Just a few strands here and there, is that normal for my age?
The other thing, is it normal to have "hips" on my torso at my age?

Comments? If any? (EDIT Or even if my hair matches whats on top with whats below?)

P.s. I wish Ross would stop sending me photos of a train he wants me to model!

Attachments

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My husband is a strawberry blonde/redhead and he has bright, flaming orange pubes. I love them. He was much redder on his head when he was younger and has gotten both blonder and lighter up there are the years have passed, but his pubes are still bright orangy red.

The only thing this is disturbing is that if he is not trimmed up a fair bit, his genitals bear a striking resemblance to Gimli the dwarf from The Lord of the Rings movies. And that, my friends, is scary.

Oh, Sir Wessex, the hair on the legs, totally normal. The hips? Just depends on your body type.

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, Sir Wessex, the hair on the legs, totally normal. The hips? Just depends on your body type.

I meant the chest area.
Not sure what my body type is, slim perhaps? I'm only 6ft 2in and 72kg (well, fluctuating ATM between 70 and 75, I lost 5 in september due to excessive stress and worry.). So my BMI is 19.5-20 something IIRC.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry, I misunderstood. My husband is 40 and he's just gotten chest hair in the past two years or so-- and very little at that. I know a lot of guys with various levels of hair elsewhere with little or no hair on their chests. Which I prefer. I like a little belly hair but for some reason hairy chests really freak me out. So think of it as a good thing that you are chest hair free!

As for your hips, it is probably just what your body is predisposed to doing. I have a male friend that is very large in the hips and ass and relatively thin, while I also know men that have HUGE bellies and no hips or ass to speak of. Everyone is a little different, and tend to store fat in different places. Even if I am anorexically skinny, I still have a little bit of a belly. I will never have a flat stomach without the aid of a cosmetic surgeon no matter how many crunches and ab workouts I do. Especially now that I've had a c-section. Grrr.

Anyway, hats off to all folk with ginger pubes. They are dead sexy!

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
keep in mind that your pubes alway matches your eyebrows (unless you dye your eyebrows)

You shouldn't ever say "always" especially when referring to something you have no control over.My eyebrows, chest hair and leg hair is almost black while the hair on my head is light brown and my pubes are a blend of varying shades of blonde to brown.

OK, I know this doesn't show head-hair & facial hair but I think you can pretty much see I'm an all-over ginger!

G:cool:

Attachments

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Grahame, since I'm already married and I must sublimate all my desires into my work...

Can I photograph you? Really hard?

Snooz

Grahame, since I'm already married and I must sublimate all my desires into my work...

Can I photograph you? Really hard?

Snooz

Hmm, well Snooz.. I could DEFINITLY use a good, hard photographing - it's been quite a while!

Sadly I'm guessing we live quite a long way from each other, so if you'd like me to uhmm.. photograph myself really hard.. just let me know the pose! I'll be checking my PM box :wink:

G:cool:

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last year in the showers I saw a guy whose ginger pubes were carrot orange and bright. I'd never seen any that colour before, the head hair was kinda dark ginger. I had to force myself to stop looking, mainly because it was weird to me, not cos I fancied him or anything. Nothing wrong with ginger, just was very surprising on this guy.

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing wrong with ginger, just was very surprising on this guy.
This is because
A) there are few of us, we tend to be few and far between. Go out onto the street and count the ammount of natural redheads you see. Now count how many are male or look suspciously male.
B) Very few have actually seen ginger pubes in reality. Its alright looking from a computer screen, but in reality, its all very different. Ginger tends to be a colour (or so I find) that looks very odd under different lighting conditions, I.e. it never seems the same under natual or artificial lighting.

TBH, I wouldn't be supprised you were staring at him. What would your instant reaction if you saw something you never seen before outside your garden?
I am saying, its only a natual reaction. :smile:

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love redheaded men, for a few reasons.

I love the way their hair looks, especially with pale skin. And in my experience, guys who are redheads tend to have thicker cocks.

I get turned on by contrasts in anything - body size, cock size....and someone with red hair is a very sexy contrast, to me.

louielouie82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My hair up top and down below is definitely red. The older I get, the more brown the hair on my head is becoming... and I hate that. It's staying bright as a new copper penny down below, though lol.

lvegas

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now time to show my body off, for once (which I was reluctant to do, I am gaining more confidence though, i suppose the next step is to become a gold member and have a gallery, if I am good enough! ;) )

Now for comparasions, here is the hair on my head.. I tried to keep the test near enough fair, same camera, same position, etc, against the door.
And my pubes (with my cock in the "retracted" position!), so yeah, I think it is the same as my head.
The odd bit is that the hair runs down my legs, but I don't actually have a hairy chest! Just a few strands here and there, is that normal for my age?
The other thing, is it normal to have "hips" on my torso at my age?

Comments? If any? (EDIT Or even if my hair matches whats on top with whats below?)

P.s. I wish Ross would stop sending me photos of a train he wants me to model!
You are sexyaf