Ginny in the Library

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by B_Jennuine73, Feb 11, 2009.

1. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

I am a submissive. If you are not in the lifestyle, that means I enjoy giving myself to a strong man. I love being a sex toy, being humiliated, cropped, spanked etc. I love being tied up. Being vulnerable to a strong man, being treated like a slut whore makes me so wet.

Some may call it abuse and other women I’ve talked to who are not in the life do not understand. They don’t understand how getting my ass spanked and my hair pulled makes me so wet and horny, I feel like I am going to melt or burst into flame. It is not abuse to me, I have limits, lines that people can’t cross. But so far, I haven’t stopped anything a dominant wanted to do to me.
    I don’t really know what else to say here. I know this isn’t long enough, but I don’t really know what else to add. Maybe I’ll just tell you how I found out I was submissive.

I met him at the university library, I was 20 and he was 52. I was standing behind him and saw, he was holding a book titled Shibari- The Art of Binding the Female Form. There was a picture of a thick rope on the cover. My stomach jumped and I looked up at his face.

He was taller than me, about 6’3, with short, black curly hair. His brown eyes seemed to look through me. I know I blushed and I wasn’t exactly sure why. I could feel his gaze touch me, making me burn. His eyes passed over my long black hair, down to my low cut, pink tank top, lower to my short white shorts and white sandals. I could feel the wet heat burst from my shaved pussy. I know I inhaled sharply and I moved closer to him. I can’t believe I did that. With how embarrassed and vulnerable to his gaze I felt, I wanted to move closer instead of away from him.

He smiled at me, a warm, gentle smile and whispered down to me, “Hello little one.” I could feel his breath in my ear. I shivered and couldn’t reply.
    His voice, a little harder now said, “I said hello little one. It is impolite not to answer someone’s greeting.” Properly chastised, I answered “Hello sir,” in a small voice I did not recognize. I was horrified to find myself moving toward him so close our arms were touching. His arm felt like hot water on my goosebumped flesh.

“My, my, aren’t you a sweet young thing? What do you want sweetheart? You look cold.” He then leaned close again so I could feel his hot breath in my ear and said "I can see your hard nipples through your shirt."

I remember whimpering, almost mewling like a kitten. I was so wet, standing in line to get my Roman architecture book.

He was standing close to me, our arms were touching and he was looking at my hard nipples. I felt so vulnerable next to this stranger. Instead of being uncomfortable or scared, I was highly aroused.

With a deep, smooth baritone he asked, “Why are you blushing little one? Don’t you like me staring at your hard nipples?”

“Yes sir. I mean no sir,” I stammered.

“You mean you don’t like that I am staring at your nipples thinking about how they are going to feel when I nibble on them?” he asked, a sly smile on his face. At this point he was looking in my eyes. His eyes were dark brown, almost black, with a dangerous, erotic look.

I immediately thought of him pulling down my top right there to look at my hard nipples. I groaned and answered “I like that you are thinking that sir.”

He straightened up, smiled and looked at me for a moment. Then he bent down to whisper in my ear, his breath tickling and sending shock waves straight to my wet pussy. “That’s because you are a good girl aren’t you?” Then he bit my earlobe enough to pinch it.

Without warning, my pussy contracted and I felt an orgasm ripping through me. I looked up at him, eyes wide as my climax took control of me. I whimpered, moaned and if he hadn’t grabbed my arm, I would have fallen to the floor.

I couldn’t believe what just happened. With words, this man, this stranger, just made me cum while standing in the library.

He took my book out of my hand, and placed his on a nearby table. In a gruff voice, he commanded, “Follow me.”

Legs unsteady, I followed him outside to a black Cadillac. He opened the door for me, walked around and got in the driver’s side.

“Show me your wet panties. Did you just have an orgasm right in the library? You naughty girl!”

He forcefully grabbed me, moved me so I was facing him. He forced my legs apart effortlessly to expose the wet crotch of my shorts. He reached into the glove department and pulled out a pair of scissors. I should have been scared, but I wasn’t. He grabbed my left leg and put it behind his seat, then grabbed my right leg and planted it firmly on the floorboard.

In one smooth motion, he put those scissors in between my pussy and the crotch of my shorts and cut the seam.

“That’s better. From now on, you wear only skirts with pink or white panties. Understood?”

Without waiting for a reply, he continued, eyes fastened on my soaked white panties. When he looked up at me, he told me he doesn’t care what my name is, he is going to call me Kitten. He must have seen the confusion and question in my eyes because he then said, “You are my little cum Kitten.”

As I moaned, I saw his arm dart forward and felt his fingers stab into my wet, hot pussy. I screamed as I started cumming again, his fingers slamming into me hard. He held my hair with one hand as he stared into my face, watching me cum.

“That’s a good and naughty Kitten.”

2. sailortim

sailortim New Member

Good story.... I like you:))

3. B_mylipswet

B_mylipswet New Member

In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
    Lovely story, I'm a submissive myself and there is nothing that can ever come close to the intense passionate surrender you share with the man you allow to dominate you. Once you experience that anything else is just plain VANILLA.
    Why would anyone ever accept less. There simply is no turning back!

4. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Thank you sailor and mylips :)

5. Fat_Bz

Fat_Bz Member

Albums:
    i like your stories alot, i just hate having to realize that it wont happen to me i live in a city of sexually repressed people, but still got me rock hard i liked it.

6. MuscleNerd

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    when I was reading this, I found myself flexing my hands. One's itching to hold some nice sub girl's wrists pinned helplessly behind her back. The other one... I'll let you use your imagination.

7. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Damn MuscleNerd!! Naughty thoughts abound!

Draft saved Draft deleted