Ginny (long story, 'good bits' only in 3rd post)

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by D_Darius Danglers, Apr 27, 2011.

1. D_Darius Danglers

D_Darius Danglers New Member

I met Ginger in my first year at University. The very first time I saw her, looking as lost as I was during the registration process, I knew I would like her. At this point a lot of people would start talking about hour glass figures and long flowing blonde hair, but that wasn't the case with Ginger. She was remarkably plain, actually.

To give you a general idea of how she looks, she has (or had, at the time I first saw her) short brown hair and a round face with a cute upturned nose and brown eyes. In fact her eyes are my favorite feature, because they are always so expressive. Her breasts are neither here nor there, not small, but by no means big. She has a narrow waist and her hips flare out just enough for you to tell she isn't a guy. Not that you'd mistaken her for a guy from the front; her features are too soft to be those of a man. Her legs aren't particularly long but they are well proportioned, with curves in all the right places, which you'd only be able to distinguish on a few lucky occasions. She'd been wearing faded blue jeans the day I met her, and like most of her clothes they hid her figure rather well.

It was really refreshing to see someone like her. A lot of the other students, guys and chicks, had put on they're best clothes to give whatever first impression it was they were trying for to everyone else. Most of it was so fake and I hated it. Ginger on the other hand, in her faded jeans, T-shirt and well-worn sneakers, looked like all she had come to do today was finish her registration then go home. I approached her and asked her if she knew what the hell we were supposed to be doing. Since neither of us knew we spent the rest of the morning trying to find out together.

We hit off pretty well. I imagine she spotted a kindred spirit in me (I had been wearing similarly uninspired clothing) but until we actually finished registration all we really talked about was what we were supposed to be doing and hoped to do in class. We were doing different degrees and all our classes were completely different. She was also older than me by seven months. Technically she was 19 years old and I 18. She had been born in late November and her parents thought it would be better she join my age group from grade school onwards since she seemed too young for the one ahead of us.

After registration we decided to check out the cafeteria and get something to eat. I thought our conversation would have died once school topics were over but it turned out we had a lot in common. She was a serious gamer, played no sports at all and thought waking up before 10am should be a crime (that about sums me up, by the way). She had played some hockey in High school though, so she could put it on her university application. Needless to say, after eating we went over to her place so she could show me her games collection, which was almost as big as mine (I met her mom. She was nice I guess). Ginger was also responsible for converting me to watching anime and reading some manga, though I never got to her level of dedication.

Okay, fast forward one year. We were now fast friends. I've heard people say there's no such thing as a completely platonic relationship. With Ginger and me we were as close to it as you could possibly get. There weren't many other people who shared our taste in games and humor so we stuck to each other like glue. We never engaged in any flirting, harmless or otherwise. Not to say there weren't a few awkward moments. After all she still had boobs and girly parts and I still had a dick and over-active balls.

One time when we were lounging on her bed and watching TV I noticed the way our hips were touching, and became aware of the heat from her thigh where it was touching mine. I started to get an erection (even seeing a brief flash of her firm white boobs could have me hard for a while). I often got erections around her, like I said she had everything my dick wanted, so like I always did under these circumstances I tried to adjust it in casual way, so it seemed like I was shifting position or something. This time however, my movements caused a shift in her weight since we were so close together on the bed and she glanced down to see what I was doing. She must have seen the bulge in my pants as I held it (my dick is above average size, 8 inches long and 6 around) because she kept looking at it until I hurriedly lay back down on my stomach. Her eyes darted quickly up to my face and her eyebrows were raised in surprise, but then she quickly looked at the TV and carried on watching.

I never paid attention to the rest of the anime because I felt so embarrassed and stupid and every other emotion you feel at times like this. The thing I felt most was worry. I could have just ruined our perfectly good relationship. She was my friend, I was her friend, and that was all there had been to it. My cock did not feature anywhere in the equation. The whole time I thought she must think I'm a pervert, or worse, that all I wanted to do was fuck her now. That I was like one of the jocks at varsity who just wanted to get laid. And I hadn't had a chance to re-adjust my boner, which refused to go down despite all my negative feelings, and felt really uncomfortable.

2. D_Darius Danglers

When the credits finally started rolling Ginny (I had gotten to calling her that since reading Harry Potter. She'd accepted it when she realized I wasn't going to stop) got up and stopped the DVD, crouching down to reach the player instead of bending over like she normally did, which is how I first found out she had a really nice butt.

"Why did it have to have such a sad ending?" she sounded perfectly normal, and had moved back to sit next to me on the bed.

I decided to try and act normal too, despite my raging hard-on, "You've watched a ton of anime and still ask that question?"

"Yeah, but…" she groped for words. Maybe her mind was still on my crude display and she had just wanted to say something, anything at all to pretend it wasn't. "I don't know."

I think that was the case.

We sat in silence for a few seconds, and I wished she hadn't stopped the credits so at least I could have something to pretend to be looking at. She stood up suddenly and ejected the DVD.

"Where'd I leave the case?" she went over and rummaged around her desktop. I took the opening (did she give it on purpose?) and sat up, repositioning my erection down my pants leg. She returned with the DVD in its case, "Could you return this on your way home? I need to stay and do something."

It was still almost an hour before the time I normally left and she usually walked me a little way, but I could take a hint, "Sure."

"So, see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, later."

It's worth mentioning that we were both still virgins, and not necessarily by choice. As she had later told me she simply hadn't found the right guy and didn't have the energy to waste on actively looking for him. In my case I just never had the courage to ask, especially since most of the girls I'd gone out with definitely weren't looking to do go 'that far'. I did get to feel a panty clad pussy once but that was as far as I got (I loved it, by the way).

I felt like an idiot the rest of the evening; though when I jacked off before bed that night I actually enjoyed replaying the afternoon's events through my mind, with a very different ending mind you. I had a powerful orgasm and I couldn't catch all the come with the tissue I held ready. I looked at the drenched paper in my left hand, the still throbbing length of my cock in my other and the steaks of cum I had shot all the way across the bed spread, and for the first time I realized just how much I did want to have sex with Ginger. I had fantasized about sex with her before, but never had my fantasies been so vivid. And unlike my usual jerk-off imaginings, I wasn't fucking her. I was having sex with her, actually making love to her. And it had been amazing. I even jacked off immediately afterward to another less powerful but still wonderful orgasm, something I hadn't done since I was fourteen.

When I arrived at school the next day I was really anxious. Bedtime fantasies are one thing, real life is another, and Ginger may still have been upset with me. We weren't supposed to see each other till lunch with our conflicting lecture schedules, but as I sat getting ready for my first lecture I felt a hand on my shoulder and was surprised to see Ginny looking down at me.

"Let's meet at Duchess at break. I feel out of it today." Duchess was a café in town. We normally went there when we felt like skipping lectures. I said okay and had a hard time paying attention to my lecture after she left, imagining what she had to say to me. Things could go really bad.

She wasn't there when I arrived, so I took our favorite place in the far corner and waited. The waitress came over but I told her I was waiting for someone. Only a few minutes later Ginny arrived. She was wearing her usual fare of unremarkable clothes. After we made our orders she leaned back into the chair and heaved a huge sigh.

"I am so friggin' tired."

"How can you be tired? It's still morning."

"Late night. I had an assignment that took way longer than I thought it would." She sighed again then leaned on the table with both her elbows and gave me a lazy smile, "So I decided leave early."

"Okay, then why bring me along? I was really enjoying myself." It went without saying that was a lie. She humored me though.

"Where would I be without my good old anime buddy?" she reached over and put her hand on my shoulder for emphasis. "We're gonna waste the whole day away."

"I thought you'd wanna sleep the day away?"

"So did I, but by the time I got to class I wasn't sleepy anymore, just drained ya know?"

The waitress brought our order. We had both gotten milkshakes. Ginny had never commented on my love of sweets and chocolates. A lot of the other girls I knew usually did.

So far things were going pretty well. It seemed we were just going to fall back to our old routine and act like nothing happened when suddenly…

"So how was your day, Mr. Big Dick?" I froze. Ginny innocently started drinking her shake.

I looked at her. She was looking at me with a straight face, obviously expecting an answer. I didn't know how to respond, so I said, "Uhh?"

She broke down and started laughing as loudly as she dared in the mostly empty room. I just stared at her in disbelief. When she kept on laughing I began to get upset. I had been so afraid I had lost my best friend and here she was making fun of me for it. She saw the look of annoyance on my face and it just seemed to make her laugh harder.

"What's so funny?"

"You!" she managed to wheeze.

It had never occurred to me that she might ridicule me for yesterday's events and I had no idea how to react. Should I be angry? Maybe this was her way of payback, rather than cutting me off completely or something. We were always making fun of each other. I remember sometimes I'd annoy her so much she'd just get up and leave in a huff with me laughing hysterically at her back. I decided to just bear it. After all what else could I do?

Her laughter subsided into chuckles and eventually she heaved another sigh and stopped laughing. She looked at me seriously, then grinned and said, "Maybe I should just call you 'Mighty Member'?"

"Ha ha, funny…"

She spoke in the same tone you'd use on a three year old, "Don't worry Neilly Wheily. It's okay if it gets big sometimes. It happens to all 'big boys'."

"Would you shut up already?" I was really annoyed now.

"Okay, okay. You just looked so funny."

"Just forget about it okay."

"Don't be embarrassed, you're not the only one. I have that effect on 'all' men." She made a show of putting the straw between the centre of her lips and sucking noisily while looking me in the eye. Her actions were all so exaggerated and decidedly un-sexy I had to laugh. She quickly changed the subject to what she wanted to watch and I readily let her.

So things seemed to have turned out pretty well in the end after all. The incident was mostly behind us. I say mostly because when we got to her place and she came to lie down next to me she pressed herself up against my side and asked if I was uncomfortable. I scowled at her, but thankfully had had the presence of mind to adjust my pants before I lay down. On the plus side we stayed with our shoulders, hips and thighs pressed together the whole time, and the warmth of her body was a very welcome sensation. Her mom came down with some drinks and gave us a funny look, but we acted perfectly normal so she went away again. We only started laughing when she left.

Of course that wasn't the end of it. By acknowledging our sexuality we had crossed a line. We pretended we could feel these sexual urges (they were only natural reactions after all) and still remain just friends. We really couldn't pretend for long.

3. D_Darius Danglers

We didn't directly refer to the events of the boner day for almost 2 whole months. From seemingly nowhere Ginger brought it up again. We had been in my room; she was trying to draw her favorite anime dude at my desk and I was lying on my bed admiring the ceiling and making small talk.

"Hey, Neil, remember the day you got that huge hard-on on my bed?"

"Yeah…" How could I forget?

"That thing was friggin' huge!"

I really didn't know where she was headed with this. We rarely made humorous comments about each others unmentionables, and this was the first time she had referred to any time they were actually physically involved. I remained silent.

"I mean geez, is it really that big?"

"I dunno, I guess so." I knew it was big, I just didn't feel comfortable admitting it.

"Who knew sexy lil' me could make such a 'big' impact on you?" Ever since that day she would often refer to herself as pretty, hot or sexy to gain the upper hand in an argument. I mean, she gave me an erection. It's hard to keep your pose with that hanging over your head. I tried my best not to give ground.

"You, sexy? Don't make me laugh!" Not a very good comeback but I didn't have much to work with.

"Oh, but your cock didn't think so. I must have given you some great jerk-off material huh?" That shut me up. I had an amazing jerk-off session, one I had been trying to repeat without success for many nights now. She saw the look on my face and her jaw dropped, "Oh. My. God. I did, didn't I!? Oh my God! I am so fucking hot!"

She pressed on, "I can just see it now. Your hand a blur on your black, distended pussy plough. Pre-cum oozing relentlessly from your fat, swollen cock head. And finally with a passionate cry, 'Oh, Ginny baby!' blast after blast of hot sticky jizz arcs from the slit of your pulsing, ebony man-hood and splashes like warm torrents of rain all over your chest, stomach and heavy balls. Did I get it all?" She was pulling out all the stops. Just incase you hadn't noticed I don't fit the stereotype of cool varsity black guy. She only refers to me as black when I do anything that does fit with any black stereotype. It never offended me from her (she said that broke the stereotype too); she never meant it as anything more than a joke. Her discovery of what I hid down there had been a boost for her ammo on me.

I thought quickly. I needed to divert some attention to her, just to give me some breathing space to mount my own offensive. I was determined not to let her have her way this time, and can honestly say I was grasping at straws with my next statement.

"Oh, yeah? Its funny how you were all sleepy and, what was the word, 'drained' the very next day. An assignment you say? Yeah right! You're never late with assignments. Just tell the truth 'Ginny baby', you had your own 'jerk-off material' to keep you busy deep into the night." I cocked my head on my pillow and grinned at her, hoping I looked as confident as I sounded.

I had expected her to waste time disagreeing with me, which would give me a chance to find a different angle of attack. I hadn't expected her to slowly close her mouth and look very embarrassed. She kept her eyes locked with mine as she opened and closed her mouth, groping for a reply. When none was forth coming I spoke again uncertainly.

"Did you?"

She half turned away from me on my swivel chair and looked at the ground. Her right leg was firmly planted on the ground and at right angles to her left which she started rocking back and forth. I thought about what was at the juncture of her swinging legs, hidden from view by her loose-fitting jeans and felt my cock stirring.

I waited patiently for a reply. She kept her head down-turned, her bangs hiding her eyes quite well. At length she said, "Maybe."

I took the opportunity to sit up before she noticed the growing bulge in my pants. She turned her face just enough to look me in the eye and stopped rocking her leg. She had an odd look on her face. I realized she was waiting for me to say something. I also suddenly realized how much was resting on my next words. If I chose to I could simply turn this into another silly argument and return things to normal. With the right words I could turn this into the relationship I'd been fantasizing about for the last two months. But with the wrong ones I might embarrass her so much it would permanently damage our relationship. After all, its one thing for a guy to masturbate but people are still funny about girls doing it. With so much pressure and so little time I said the only thing I could.

"Um." Apparently it wasn't enough because she kept on looking at me. I tried to put something more respectable together, "So you did?" A little better I suppose, but not by much.

She sat up and leaned back into the chair. "I guess I did." She managed a small half smile, "I'd never seen anything like that in real life. It was really something else."

"Yeah," I said, finding it a little easier to talk with her smiling at me, "I couldn't get it outta my head."

"Your boner?"

"No, not that. The way we were so close together and like, your hip touching mine and stuff."

"That gave you a hard-on?"

"Yeah." At my admission she got this look on her face, a kind of pleasant surprise. Probably because in essence I had just told her she was sexy. I thought she might make some comment about her 'super sexy self' or something, but she didn't.

"Is it hard now?"

"No…" should I risk saying it? "But it's getting there."

She paused a long time before she said "Can I see it?"

Of course I wanted her to, but I didn't know what to say, so I silently stood up, feeling a lump in my throat. She turned in the chair to face me fully. I looked down and unzipped my fly, feeling her eyes on my groin the whole time. I moved my drawers down and pulled my cock up and out into the open. During the awkward conversation it had softened somewhat and now hung out of the front of my pants like a fat veiny sausage.

I felt a surge of pride then. I was very confident about the size of my manhood, but today it seemed to be trying to out do itself. Though I'm fairly light the skin of my cock is slightly darker than the rest of my body. And even though it wasn't even semi-erect yet it was already about 6 inches long. A few of my pubes poked out of the opening of my pants but other than that it hung in all its pure meatiness. Its complex network of veins gave it a vulgar, untamed look, and the head was mostly covered by my loose foreskin, but from her angle I knew Ginny could see the very tip and slit just peaking out. Even as we both looked at it, it continued to thicken and fill out.

"Wow…" was all she said. I said nothing and we continued to watch it grow in silence. About half a minute later it had reached its full 8 inches, and was pointing down at her feet, weighed down by its own size. She stood up and approached purposefully. When she was less than an arms length away she reached out to take hold of it. My dick bucked involuntarily at the prospect and bumped her fingertips. It startled her, and when she recovered she seemed to remember herself.

"Ca- I mean, may I touch it?" her fingertips were less than an inch from my straining erection.

"Go ahead."

When her fingers closed around my cock I thought I'd die from how good it felt. The handful of girlfriends I had had before had all been 'proper' girls and no one had ever touched me there. Few things can compare to the first time someone else touches your penis. I fought the urge to thrust into her hand.

"Wow…" she said again as she tentatively explored my erection. She squeezed gently at different points of its length, then released her grip and traced the large vein on the side, pressing down on it occasionally.

"How do I get the head out?"

"Just pull the skin down." It was awkward for her to do all this while standing so she knelt down in front of me, her face inches from my dick. 'Blowjob' immediately sprung to the forefront of my mind. She must have thought the same thing because she looked up at me suddenly and blushed deeply. She wrapped her hand around my cock just beneath the head and began slowly pulling back my foreskin. She had almost pulled it over the ridge of my large glans when she stopped and let it slide back.

"Doesn't it hurt?"

"No!" I tried to keep my voice down but I was really getting worked up and the feeling of her hand sliding over my shaft was incredible. Did she really know so little about sex? I'd never seen a real live vagina but I knew a good deal about them (at least I thought I did).

She caught onto my frustrated tone and pulled the skin back much faster. When the swollen head was fully exposed a look of wonder crossed her face. I've never been able to get any pre-cum to flow out of my cock before the point of no return, but the head had a thin film of moisture from being covered all this time in this warm weather, just enough to make it shiny. Her mouth was hanging slightly open and I felt sure she would lean forward to taste my manhood. But then she looked up and gave me another embarrassed look before sitting back on her haunches.

My disappointment was short lived however. She started sliding her fist up and down the length of my cock, making my foreskin slide back and forth over my glans.

"I do it like this right?" All I could do was nod my head. She had a firm grip on my cock and was actually doing a really good job jerking me off. I couldn't believe a lazy afternoon had so quickly turned into the day I got my first hand-job, and from Ginny of all people!

I could feel a build-up at the base of my cock and at my urging she increased her pace. She stopped suddenly and reached under my shaft and into pants. I felt her cup my family jewels and gingerly pull them out of my pants to dangle beneath my cock. She began gently tugging and feeling them with her left hand while her right continued to rhythmically pump my throbbing erection. I felt myself quickly approaching the edge but then she stopped wanking me again and released my cock, though she continued holding my nuts.

"Geez this is hard work. My arms' starting to ache." I really couldn't fault her there. Doing something you're not used to for a while would obviously do that. I was sorely tempted to jerk myself off the rest of the way but I really wanted her to do it. Besides, it was kind of nice drawing out my pleasure.

4. D_Darius Danglers

"Then rest it, and while you do I'd like to get a good look at 'you'."

She grinned mischievously, "You show me yours, and I'll show you mine? Fine."

She stood up in front of me and without hesitating pulled her top up and off, revealing a lacy lime colored bra that snuggly fit her firm breasts. I had never gotten a good look at any part of her body between her soft thighs and her neckline. I caught my breath when I saw the thin line of curly hair that ran from under the top of her jeans to her navel. She obviously wasn't the kind of person to shave 'down there'.

"Do you know how to take off a bra?" she asked with a sly smile. I gamely stepped forward to try. The clasp was on her back so I had to stand right in front of her to reach it. She isn't that much shorter than me; the top of her head is a little above my eye line. Our faces were so close I could feel her warm breath on my face. We were gazing right into each others eyes, and while she still had a mischievous twinkle in hers, I could also see something else. God I wanted to kiss her! Her lips looked so soft and inviting.

I realized she was daring me to kiss her, and I knew that while she wanted to kiss me too, doing so would have given me a kind of leverage over her. Even in this incredibly erotic situation she was still engaging a form of power play!

Her flesh felt so warm as I slid my hand slowly across her back till I reached the clasp. My exposed dick head was just brushing the front of her jean clad crotch. I was pretty confident I could remove her bra without looking. I had practiced on my little sister's bras many times before. After about fifteen seconds of fumbling her smile broadened a little and she cocked her head slightly. Admitting defeat I pulled her closer so I could look over her shoulder at what I was doing.

Her breasts pressed firmly into my chest and my dick slipped down between her legs. She immediately closed her thighs around it. Her chin now rested on my shoulder and I could feel the quick even beating of her heart against my chest. She kept her arms at her sides, waiting for me to finish undoing the clasp. Her crotch felt so warm even through her jeans, and I wondered if she was wet down there.

I easily removed the bra now that I could see what I was doing. I leaned back a little and pulled it off her when she raised her arms, then lay it on the bed next to us. Her breasts barely descended without the extra support.

Our hips were still pressed firmly together (and I had no intention of changing that) but I could still see them quite clearly as I looked down. They were only a little under a handful each and stood proudly from her chest. Her dark brown nipples, surrounded by small aureole peppered with goose bumps, stuck out like pencil erasers and looked just as hard, the only part of her betraying her arousal.

I must have been admiring them for almost half a minute before I remembered she was still there. I looked up and saw the most determined look I'd ever seen in her eyes, including the times I was beating her in a game. I knew exactly what she wanted to do and moved my face towards hers, closing my eyes as I did. She met me half way, and although I had kissed several girls in my teen years, this brought me back to my very first 'real' kiss; kissing an old girlfriend from years before in her tree house, at age fourteen.

We kissed unsurely at first, not from lack of experience on either of our parts, but because we weren't so sure how to do it with your best friend. As our lips touched her hands instinctively moved up to hold my waist and our bodies pressed together, sandwiching her beautiful breasts between us. I marveled at how soft her lips felt against mine.

Our lips touched for under a second on the first go, and then we brought them together again, moving them against each other, spreading a thin coat moisture over them. After several seconds of this I gently poked my tongue out and touched it to her lips. When she felt it she opened her own mouth and I felt her tongue touch mine. I slowly pushed in between her lips. Our tongues started a slow dance in the small confines of her mouth and I could tell from the quickening of her breathing that she was really getting into it.

She wanted to raise her arms up over mine, and when she moved her hands from my waist I took the opportunity to quickly yank off my shirt. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me to her. I wrapped my arms around her back to rest on her warm flanks and pulled her fully against me. We both moaned when her bare breasts were squashed against my naked torso, her nipples poking into me. Despite the awkwardness it created she refused move her legs apart, determined to keep my enlarged manhood trapped firmly between her thighs. Not that I really minded. She would occasionally tense her muscles and squeeze it so hard I was sure she would cramp up or something. I opted to stand with my feet of either side of hers so I could keep her breasts crushed against me.

I caught a glimpse of our lower halves in the mirror behind her and was again amazed at how this situation had come about so suddenly. Only a small part of her slim waist was visible on the mirror before it was covered up by her jeans. Just beneath the outline of her ass cheeks my exposed glans poked out, slightly askew because of how hard she was squeezing my shaft. I lowered my right hand and gently kneaded the flesh of her left ass cheek. She responded with surprising passion, moaning loudly and grinding so hard against me I almost lost my balance. She adopted a funny ducking, humping motion, taking advantage of my spread legs to kind of swing under me.

As she slid down my body she pulled her crotch from me just a little bit, and then as she rose up she'd grind herself against the base of my cock. We had to break the kiss as she did this, and I was treated to the sound of her labored breathing as her lithe form moved up and down my body and her flattened breasts rode up and down my chest. Her eyes never left mine. She was making soft humming noises and her face and chest were flushed. Every so often as she rose she would raise her face just high enough to brush her soft lips against mine.

I don't know how long it went on for but I'm sure it wasn't as long as it felt. I had been certain I wouldn't come since my glans was clear of heavy stimulation and I had never been able to reach orgasm without it, but for the second time in less than 15 minutes I felt my self edging towards orgasm. And for the second time that day she stopped her actions before I reached it.

5. D_Darius Danglers

"I gotta get this off!" She pulled away from me and deftly unclasped her belt buckle. When she slipped her sneakers off and stepped out of her jeans I was surprised to see her hips were actually quite a bit wider than I thought. It turns out those clothes were hiding more than I had imagined. Clad in only her white cotton socks and lime panties she looked the most female I had ever seen her look.

She seemed to become a little self conscious now that she was practically naked and I still had my pants on (even if my dick was sticking out like a sore thumb). I quickly took off my own shoes and clothes and stood before her in only my socks. As an after thought I moved off to make sure the doors to the bathroom and corridor were securely locked. We may have been home alone but I didn't want to take any chances.

I turned around to find her looking down at my body. One thing that has always annoyed my Mom is the fact that I have a naturally athletic body but have never bothered to use it. She must have been watching my butt as I walked away and was now looking over my flat stomach and modestly muscled chest and arms. When her eyes met mine she put on that half smile and cocked her head, a gesture which now seemed incredibly sexy. I walked the short distance to stand before her, letting my cock bounce merrily between my legs.

"Well some one's sure happy to see me." she said as she reached out and held my shaft when I got closer. As she slowly began stroking me again I took the opportunity to feel her boobs with my hands for the first time.

I slid my hands up her sides till my fingertips brushed the lower swell of her breasts. Then I cupped both of them and alternately weighed them, enjoying their unique pliant quality and radiating warmth. I moved my hands up and over her straining nipples, never letting my palms leave the soft tissue of her breasts, like I was trying to mold the already perfect globes. In response she began firmly squeezing my dick as she pulled on it. I took both nipples and began gently rolling them between my fingertips, occasionally tugging on them or gently pressing them into the mounds of her soft breasts.

She moaned as I did this, the most beautiful sound I had ever heard. Then she stepped close enough for the upper half of my cock to rest on her firm tummy. My heart skipped a beat when, after stroking it there for a while, she pulled the top of her panties open and guided it in. It was my turn to moan as my dick slid down the damp furrow of her hairy sex.

My dick generally only gets really hard a short time before I come, otherwise is remains slightly flexible even when it's at full extension. This meant she could slide it down along the natural curve of her sex with no real difficulty. She stepped a little closer so it could cover the whole length of her slit and poke the damp seat of her underwear. Then she pressed her crotch, along with my cock, against my thigh and began humping me, moaning as she picked up speed.

To say this felt amazing would have been an understatement. Her whole pussy felt so hot I thought my cock would roast if she kept it there. As she moved more firmly against me a perverse squelching sound started to fill the room and as more of my shaft was coated in her slick lubricant she began sliding it more easily along her slit, cooing and moaning louder as she went. I tried detailing her sex in my mind from what I could feel on the upper side of my shaft. I couldn't really make out much, she was moving around too much, but I imagined I could feel her small sensitive button and the cavity that marked the entrance to her sweet canal.

The only downside was that my sensitive glans was brushing roughly against the fabric of her panties. For her sake I tried to hold out as long as I could but after about two minutes it became too painful. I cupped the tight cheeks of her ass and arrested her movements. She looked up at me questioningly, her face still flushed and her breathing still labored.

My desk was a little way behind her, so rather than try to explain myself to her I simply wrapped my arms around her slender torso and raised her a little way off the ground. She instinctively lifted her legs up and wrapped them around the small of my back. I was surprised at how light she was.

I moved her to the desk and sat her down on it. It wasn't a very high desk, but it was high enough to put her head a little higher than mine and, more importantly, her crotch a little higher than my own. I kissed her when she had gotten comfortable, and she kissed back with increasing excitement, planting her arms on my shoulders and leaning her upper body into me. I put my left hand around her and let it rest on the left side of her waist. My right I slipped down through the small forest of curly damp pubic hair under her panties and cupped her whole sex, noting the dampness I felt on her panties. I just couldn't get over how hot it felt! I slowly massaged her whole mound, making her moan and buck slightly, before I finally built up the courage to try and finger her entrance.

I found it easily enough, in about the same place I thought I felt it before, and I tentatively nudged it with the tip of my middle finger. She moaned in a slightly higher pitch but that was her only reaction. Feeling encouraged, I began pushing a little harder and felt my finger start to disappear into her. I was startled the first time I felt her walls grip my digit. Her moans became a little louder and she spread her legs a lot further apart than I needed her to.

I kept pushing in, relishing the feel of the silky folds of her burning sex contracting around my invading finger. I slowed down a little when I had half my finger in her, worried I might hit her hymen and cause her pain. However I managed to push in all the way without meeting any obstruction. Could her hymen be deeper inside? I doubted it; I was sure my finger was long enough to at least touch it. I had been sure she was a virgin. She even told me as much.

I decided to worry about all that later. After all, I still had a very beautiful and very horny girl stuck on the end of my finger. I wiggled it around a little, enjoying the tight wet feeling immensely. She cooed as I did this, than began bucking more urgently. I rested the palm of my hand on the top of her pussy mound and began pumping my finger in and out of her in time with the motion of her hips. I also started grinding my palm into the hood of her clit. After just a few seconds of this she broke our kiss and moved her face next to mine. Her soft warm cheek was pressed up tight against mine and she was panting at an irregular pace.

Suddenly her whole body tensed and she stopped breathing completely. Her sex began quivering around my finger, making it harder to move, but I had the presence of mind to keep doing everything I had been doing. After about five seconds she let her breath out in a soft sigh and slumped against me. I pulled my digit out of her and cupped her pussy then began gently massaging it, enjoying the feel of her weight against me. She eventually sat up and smiled sedately at me. She held my face in both her hands and began lazily tonguing me.

She sat back on the desk, and her calf brushed against my dick. I couldn't believe how patient he had been, completely left out of all the action to pulse quietly to himself. He'd have to be rewarded for being such a gentleman.

More to come soon...

6. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    It was funny and sexy. I liked your descriptions so I'll definitely read the rest when you post it. Thanks for sharing :)

7. D_Darius Danglers

Thx, should be more up in a few hours.

8. D_Darius Danglers

After a more few seconds of kissing I pulled away and took my lengthy shaft in my hand. It could easily reach her slightly elevated sex with it. When I moved her panties to the side a little and stepped right between her legs she guessed at what I was going to do.

"Neil, don't come inside me!" Despite her warning she scooted a little closer to the edge to give me better access to her glistening opening. My cock throbbed in my hand at the notion that she actually wanted me to put it in her.

I managed to keep my voice steady, "I'm not going in yet." As much as I wanted to, the truth was I had suddenly lost my nerve. I know it sounds crazy but when I held my cock and saw the residue from her pussy still glistening on it, and noticed how much of her musky lubricant was still on my hand and had stained her panties and been smeared on the edge of the desk, the gravity of the situation fully hit me. I had just given Ginny an orgasm. Only a little while ago she had come on my hand. The fact that she seemed unfazed by it all was actually a little intimidating. I tried to improvise and pretend my intention really hadn't been to enter her.

I slipped my erection under her panties, up along her wet slit, to poke out into the top of her small bush of pubic hair. My cock covered the whole length of her slit, from her small opening to the hard little button of flesh at the top and beyond. I pressed down on it with my hand so it conformed perfectly to the crease of her sex, and then I began a gentle thrusting motion.

There was no direct friction between our organs, and considering how her clit was poking out into the open that may have actually been uncomfortable. Instead she felt the motion of my long shaft sliding within its sheath of skin, as my glans repeatedly appeared from and disappeared into my stationary foreskin. She gasped at the unique sensation, and then began matching me with small thrusts of her own.

I did my best to keep my sensitive head clear of stimulation, but the unusual feeling of it brushing through her pubes, often catching several strands as it withdrew into its sheath, was affecting me more than I thought it would. I was breathing hard and my thrusting became more purposeful. I really didn't mind if I came this way, and wondered what the result would look like. It would have been an interesting end to a very interesting day. Ginny was also really getting into it. She was hunching over and had moved one of her hands to play with her nipple. Despite the fact that she had come a few minutes ago it seemed she was ready to go off again.

However she had other plans. For the third and final time that day she interrupted my journey to sexual gratification.

"No, no wait!" she pushed against me and I reluctantly pulled away, though I didn't completely remove my cock from her snatch. We were both breathing heavily and it took a while for her to catch her breath enough for her to speak properly. "I want you to come first."

Before I could tell her I had almost gotten there she pushed off the desk to stand before me, trapping my cock uncomfortably in her panties. It took her a little while to disentangle the swollen organ, but when she finally did she rolled her soiled panties down over her hips and let them drop to the floor. As she daintily stepped out of them she hooked them on the end of her big toe and flung them to the side with her jeans. Then she suddenly flung her arms around my neck and drew me into a deep kiss. She managed to turn me around then start backing up, pulling me along with her to the bed.

She fell backwards onto the bed, pulling me down on top of her. I did my best not to land on her with my full weight. The whole time she had kept our lips locked and her tongue swirling around deep inside my mouth, and she even managed to keep it up as she moved us both higher onto the bed. Finally, when she was fully on the bed and only my feet were dangling over the edge, she broke the kiss. I was out of breath after so much oral activity, but Ginny wasn't even breathing hard.

9. D_Darius Danglers

"If we do it you promise not to come inside me?"

"I'll try." Not a very good answer, but apparently good enough for her. She bent her knees and raised them up slightly, parting her legs for me to lie between them. I felt her on the tip of my cock, ready for me to just drive myself in. However I wanted to watch as I entered her.

I moved up into a kneeling position to get a better look at her. I had heard people talk about blossoming vaginas and thought it was rather stupid, but that description came to mind as I gazed at her then. Her curly brown pubic hair completely surrounded that most glorious part of her anatomy and was matted down with her lubricant directly around her outer lips. The slick pink inner lips of her sex poked invitingly out off her darker outer lips, which looked full and engorged with blood. In fact the whole mound of her vagina seemed swollen. I put two fingers on her outer lips and spread them, pulling her inner lips apart and revealing her two small openings and her tiny clit. I found it hard to believe I was going to stick my thick member into such a tiny opening.

I couldn't resist slipping the tip of my finger into her. She giggled and said, "You have something else I'd like you to put in there."

"You don't have a hymen." I heard myself say. She just smiled and gave me the zap you sign. When she saw my blank expression she waved her hand around meaningfully. "Ah…" I said as it finally dawned on me.

"I got a little carried away sometime ago and went a bit too deep. I decided I might as well finish what I started and took care of it. So, are we gonna do this?" For some reason her admission made my previous insecurities wash away. I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me. "Go slowly, okay."

I put my hands under her butt and raised the lower part of her body off the bed. To make things easier for me she took my pillow and bunched it up under her pelvis. With her pussy now in the perfect position for action I grabbed the base of my meaty shaft and guided it to her tiny opening.

I felt a thrill run through me as I pressed up against her entrance. I was finally going to fulfill my fantasy of having sex with my best friend. Despite how close I was to coming I realized I had to try to make this last.

I pushed at her small opening with increasing pressure, trying to make sure I used only as much force as necessary to enter her. She had propped herself up on her elbows and was anxiously trying to watch the proceedings. I felt myself starting to ease into her and did my best to maintain that pressure. I watched in amazement as her tiny little hole slowly stretched over and engulfed the swollen head of my cock, marveling at the intense sensation. Her inner lips folded and were pulled inwards by my entry. Ginny moaned and lay back down as the whole head finally disappeared into her.

I unexpectedly slipped into her a little faster than I intended as the resistance in her pussy lessened substantially. She gasped when this happened and I held still, unsure whether I had done something wrong. When nothing else happened I continued pushing slowly into her.

It was suddenly much easier to enter her. She was still incredibly tight, but the journey was definitely a lot smoother now. In fact it was incredibly smooth, and hot, and wet. I could feel her muscles occasionally contract hard around me, but I think she was trying to relax to make my passage easier. She was breathing irregularly, kind of sucking a quick breath of air in, and then slowly releasing it in a kind of sigh. I'm guessing it was a strain accommodating me, and was suddenly glad she didn't have her cherry anymore. I would have hated having to run her through.

After I got about 3 inches into her I pulled out about an inch for a second, then pushed in again, claiming about an inch and a half. I kept this rhythm up until I had about 6 inches inside her, desperately trying not to come till I had at least bottomed out. It was really hard. The intense sensations of skin on skin contact threatened to send me over the edge if I went too quickly. As I claimed more ground inside her more of my cock would get stimulated. At some point she had stopped trying to relax and her inner muscles were now constantly moving around me. Her insides were also getting smoother as I burrowed deeper into her, and since it was my sensitive glans opening her up for the rest of my cock to follow every thrust threatened to send me over the edge.

"How much is still outside?" she said suddenly.

"It's almost all in." she was breathing harder than me, and she had scrunched up my bed cover where she was gripping it in her fists.

"Just push it all in."

I pulled out about 2 inches then drove firmly back in. After I recovered those two inches I only managed to claim another inch before I encountered an unyielding firmness inside her.

"Oh God that’s deep!" she shifted slightly and placed a hand on her abdomen.

"I think that’s it. You're full." Saying that gave me a real ego boost.

"Is it all in?"

"No, there's still a little left." Because of how our pubic hair was almost meshing it just about looked like I was fully inside her, but I could feel otherwise. I still had a good inch or so to give.

"Damn that thing's big! Just hold it there a second." I did, relishing the sensations all along the length of my stiff rod. The lull in activity gave me a chance to calm down a little, but not that much. She would occasionally give me a good squeeze, like she was feeling me inside her or something.

It was a strange moment. We were both just looking at each other and smiling with these silly grins. I decided I had seen enough for the moment and shifted to lie down on top of her with my full weight. She grunted when I did, then reached down and removed the pillow from under her. My dick had come out a little with the activity so I pushed it back into her fully. She went 'Ahh' when I did and for some reason she started laughing. It did interesting things to her insides and I must have grinned goofily because she pointed at my face and laughed a little harder.

"What was that all about?" I asked when she finally stopped.

"This is crazy. I'm wondering how the hell we ended up screwing each other."

"I think I'm the one screwing you. And I haven't really started yet." I pulled out a few inches then pushed myself back in.

"Ooh, yes. You'd better get started then." She put her hands on my shoulders and pulled her legs apart a fraction more.

I needed no more encouragement. I pulled my cock out till the head threatened to slip out, and then slowly drove myself in again, drawing a long moan out of her. I started pumping in and out of her in long steady strokes, stopping just before I came out of her on the upstroke and just before I touched her cervix on the down, enjoying the soft noises our coupling made. We were looking straight into each others eyes, our faces barely an inch apart. As I picked up speed the smiles slowly faded from our faces. Ginny closed her eyes and started cooing with each thrust I made.

Less than a minute after I had started I felt myself approaching the edge. I had wanted to keep going till she came but realized that was not an option. My thrusts became shorter and faster and I grit my teeth and turned my head to the ceiling as I felt the pressure build to bursting in my groin.

"Remember your promise." I looked down to see Ginny looking up at me. She knew she wouldn't come this time and was instead focusing on me. She clenched her muscles rhythmically around my pistoning cock and pushed her hips up to match my thrusts, hurrying me along to my orgasm.

As I felt the dam finally burst an internal struggle ensued in my mind. I so badly wanted to come inside her. Pulling out of her hot, wet, clenching vagina seemed completely unthinkable. I knew the orgasm I was about to have would be more powerful than any I had ever had before, and I wanted to pump every last drop of hot spunk deep into her. I wanted to empty myself right up against her cervix, coating her insides with the life giving seed she had been building up inside me all this time.

But as my cock swelled up to an even larger size deep inside her, I looked down and saw the look of complete trust on her face.

Even as I raised myself up and yanked my cock out it had already started pumping the colorless fluid that marked the beginning of the flood into her. I furiously started fisting myself as my swollen organ bucked in my grip and more pre-cum dribbled out of the tip. I closed my eyes as I felt the first blast of cum ready for launch.

The first drop of thick white cum barely flew any distance at all. It was followed by a blast so powerful I thrust my hips forward and cried out at the intensity of it. I heard a loud splotching noise as it hit her squarely in the pussy. Another powerful blast followed, and I heard it landing just beneath me. I thrust again on the third eruption, hearing it land just beneath me again. I aimed my cock lower so I'd only hit her pussy. That’s when the cum started flying in earnest, no longer at regular intervals but erupting however it chose.

For over ten seconds I shot gob after gob of cum onto her, each shot making soft wet noises as it landed. Finally the flow ebbed to a trickle and then stopped. I was panting loudly and barely had the energy to keep myself up. I released my cock and it bobbed beneath me as it started deflating.

"Ho-Ly Shit." I opened my eyes to see her looking down the length of her body. I struggled to sit back so I could see the fruits of our labor.

I never thought I'd see so much cum outside of a really sordid porn flick. I had somehow managed to drench not only her pussy, but all the area between half-way up her inner-thighs and her navel. Her pubes were matted with spunk, and her vagina, which received the brunt of my efforts, had most of its features hidden behind a thick, slimy coat of semen. Only the reddened petals of her sex were visible, and even they were slick with cum. I had shot some cum right into her pussy hole, and it was now leaking slowly out to run down through her muff and along the crack of her ass onto my poor bed spread. Her inner thighs were lined with splashes of jizz, and in some parts they were joining together to flow down into her snatch. The curve of her ass was likewise dappled with a modest helping of sperm.

The damage didn't end there. The two shots I had heard earlier were clearly visible now. One had streaked across her belly to smack against the underside of her left breast, leaving a trail of white cum across her abdomen, some of which was pooling in her navel. A little had even managed to cover her nipple. The other had arced over her breast to her face. She had closed her eye to shield herself from the line of white semen that stretched over it from the dab on her forehead down over her cheek. It coursed down from her cheek to run down her chin and around her neck as she looked down at herself.

"Damn!" she held her hands up in a warding gesture, like she was trying to keep them clear of her despoiled body. I really didn't know whether to apologize or laugh. At length she lowered one hand down and wiped the cum out of her eye. She stared at it as it formed a long drop on her fingertip which didn't break till she shook it off. Then she dipped her finger into her belly button, bringing it up with a coating of semen which she rubbed between two fingers. When she realized she had an audience she put her hand on her breast and began massaging it softly, smearing the cum around as she did. "Not bad, Neil."

"I couldn't have done it without you." I had finally brought my breathing under control and was now marveling at the sight beneath me. I was engraving the sight of her lovely pussy layered with my semen in my mind.

"I can't get rid of all this." She was rubbing the sperm on her chest into her body with both hands now, "Go get something to clean this up why don't you."

I got my faithful box of tissues from inside my drawer, as well as my towel from my wardrobe. When I got back to her she had already smeared all the fluid on her torso away, so I started by using a tissue to wipe her face and neck. I moved down between her legs and wiped her muff, inner thighs and ass, and the area surrounding her vagina with the towel. I then lovingly cleaned her vagina with some more tissue. I had to use three to get the job done properly. She had been rubbing her breasts the whole time she watched me.

10. D_Darius Danglers

I pulled my head back to survey my handy work. It was only then I realized I had wiped most of the moisture from her snatch and it wasn't glistening anymore. That wasn't right; I loved the way it looked when it was all wet, and wanted it to look that way again. Without really thinking about it I stuck my head forward and ran my tongue up the length of her crevice.

I heard her gasp and her legs jerked around my head. Realizing what I had just done I looked up to see her looking at me with a startled expression, her hands motionless on her breasts. I leaned forward again and dug my tongue deep into her folds, slowly dragging it upwards again. She slowly drew her knees up with a loud groan, curling her toes as I moved over her small clit. There really wasn't much of a taste to her snatch, but maybe that was because she wasn't lubricating much yet. There was a smell though, a musky aroma that filled my head with each breathe I took as my face hovered so close to her sexual centre.

When I moved my tongue down the path it had just taken she lowered her legs and rested them on my shoulders, with her warm thighs on either side of my head. "Oh yes, that feels good." I pulled her down so her bum rested on the edge of the bed, and then I really set to work.

I didn't let the fact that I had no idea what I was doing discourage me. I gently took one of her inner petals between my lips and ran my tongue along it. I tugged gently on it with my lips before releasing it and doing the same to the other. I moved my mouth down to her small entrance and enthusiastically started tonguing her. I could taste some of her essence now, and I found I rather liked it. I nuzzled her clit with my nose as I tried to drive my tongue as deep into her as my jaw would allow.

"Use your hands." I heard her say breathily. I pulled my head back enough to bring my right hand to her sex. I carefully parted the folds of her sex and paused to again admire the hidden features of her sex. I wondered whether I should play with her pee hole, then decided she may think it was gross. Instead I turned my attention to her clit. The little button was swollen and stood prominently from its hood, practically begging for attention. I leaned in to answer its call.

Using my lips to push its hood back I pulled it into my mouth. I held it gently between my lips and sent my tongue out to flick it. Her thighs clamped down around my ears and I felt her hands rest on my head. I gave her clit a quick series of flicks and felt rather than heard a groan reverberating through her body. I started thrusting my finger in and out of her silky canal as I worked on her clit with my tongue, enjoying the way her thighs added a muted effect to her moaning. I was sorely tempted to move my mouth down to taste more of her lubricant but I didn't want to abandon her clit. Besides, with the grip she had on my head I doubt I would have been able to move enough.

Her moans suddenly turned to words, the closest description of which I can give is gasping shouts, about the same volume as normal conversation, "Oh yes, yes, Oh yes, Oh God I'm almost there! Don't stop, don’t stop I'm almost, Oh God! Oh God!!" Her thighs clamped down hard around me and she crushed my face against her. I felt her clit pulling into her body and sucked hard on it to keep it in my mouth. She gave a loud cry and her whole body bucked. I thought she'd break my neck if she wasn't careful. She kept her back arched obscenely off the bed and I could feel small tremors rippling through her body. I kept her clit held firmly between my lips, working my tongue incessantly around it as I plunged my finger in and out of her gripping opening.

After close to fifteen seconds she dropped gracelessly back onto the bed. She released her death grip on my head and her thighs relaxed. I moved my mouth to her opening and found a generous helping of her womanly fluids waiting for me. I contented myself with lapping at her sex while she came down from her orgasmic high, enjoying her distinct flavor.

When I felt I had cleaned her up all I could I sat up and pulled myself up her body. When I reached her firm belly I started planting kisses all across the smooth flesh. The curious sensation got her attention and she looked down at me and smiled.

"If your mouth wasn't covered in pussy juice, I'd kiss you."

I was rather disappointed. I had hoped she'd be like one of those babes in girly mags who likes the taste of her own cum. I used my hand to wipe any residue off my mouth and chin, "So what would I have to do to get a kiss?"

"Flush your mouth out with mouthwash."

"The bathroom's too far away and I'm enjoying being between your legs."

"Pity." She ignored my hurt look, and then kind of squirmed under me with an uncomfortable look on her face, "I'm sorry but I really need to pee."

11. D_Darius Danglers

I moved back a little and she quickly got up and headed for the bathroom. I stood up after she'd unlocked the door and slipped inside. I approached the door when I heard a steady stream start splashing into the toilet bowel and when I peered in I saw her sitting on the seat with her back curved and her hands on her knees. She had her eyes squinted shut and was wearing a ridiculous smile, biting her lower lip. The downpour subsided to a trickle and then stopped, and she gave a huge sigh of relief.

"I have no idea where that came from." She admitted.

"I don't mind. It was kinda cool, actually. I've never seen a chick peeing before."

She moved her hands to cover her breasts and put on a mock scandalized look, "You pervert!" I just shrugged. She stood up and walked towards me, using her hands more to play with her nipples than cover herself now. "I'm not the kind of girl to give a free show."

"So what do I owe you?" She was standing just in front of me now. She pushed me back into my room, and then shut the door behind her, reaching behind her back to lock it, which made her breasts stick out nicely. As she did it, it occurred to me I should have washed my mouth out while it was still open. Oh well.

"How's that dick of yours?" My dick was doing pretty well. It had regained its full strength while I'd been going down on her and was ready for more action. I held it and pointed it at her stomach. I don't know what made me do it, but I pressed down on the thick tube on its underside and milked it with a firm upward motion.

A large dollop of cum, from the fluid that had remained in my pipe works, formed on the tip and started to run down the underside of my glans. Ginny reached out and scooped it all up with her finger. She placed said finger in her mouth and sucked it all off, showing me the little puddle on her tongue.

"How about that kiss then?" she asked, then opened her mouth again so I could see she hadn't swallowed yet. I could see where she was coming from. I really wasn't too keen on tasting my own semen. She laughed when she saw my expression, then made a show of swallowing my cum.

"Not bad, I'm gonna have to get some more out of ya sometime." She reached up and pulled herself up my body to rest her forehead against mine, "But right now, I just have to feel you inside me again."

I had been having similar feelings. I turned her around and guided her back to the bed. When we reach it she immediately lay down on the edge and spread her legs. I moved over her and positioned my cock at her opening. Since she was on the edge of the bed I could keep my feet on the floor for increased leverage. I pushed forward, easing all the way into the depths of her channel in one slow push. It felt incredible to be able to push myself in so effortlessly. She groaned as she reached full capacity.

I held myself still for a moment, enjoying her heat. Then I pulled half my length out before sliding back in. I set a steady rhythm, not too fast and not too slow, controlling the depth of my thrusts so I barely touched her cervix on each stroke.

I felt like I was on top of the world. Nothing could compare to the glorious sensations of smoothly rubbing back and forth against the clenching walls her sex. I slowly increased my speed, enjoying the wet sucking noises my thrusting erection generated. Best of all, this time I knew it would take a lot longer for me to cum. It was a different story on the other end of my cock though.

I would later discover that with Ginny it might sometimes take a while for her to come, but once she did she could readily do so again without any break between orgasms. I could see she was close to cumming. She was thrusting her hips at me so hard I kept hitting her cervix but she didn't seem to care. Her hands rested on my shoulders and the room was now filled with the sounds our coupled organs generated and her soft moans.

She tensed suddenly, her legs locking around me, then gave a high pitched cry as orgasm crashed over her and the contractions in her passage almost doubled in force. I fought against her movements and kept furiously thrusting into her, marveling at the intense sensations. I couldn't believe I had just made her cum around my pounding erection and hadn't been sent over the edge in the process.

I slowed the speed of my thrusts as she started coming down, but I didn't stop. It just felt so good moving inside her. I decided to try and spice things up a little and added a swivel to my hips on each thrust. My glans was now rubbing with a more force on the left wall of her vagina, and judging from the change in her moaning she was enjoying it at least as much I was. When her breathing evened out a little more she began thrusting up at me again.

I could feel another build-up in my groin but maintained my slower pace. I wanted to draw out my pleasure for as long as possible without stopping. I tried pumping into her from different angles, enjoying the unique sensations each generated. She had moved one hand down to stroke the stub of cock that stuck out of her and occasionally pull on my balls. Her other hand rested on my back, where she was firmly rubbing it up and down. I hadn't expected it to feel as good as it did. She would occasionally coo pleasantly, more for my benefit than anything else I think.

As my pleasure built I thought 'to heck with it' and began thrusting as forcefully as I dared. She groaned, then tilted her head back and began moaning constantly. She couldn't maintain a hold of my cock anymore, so her hand moved down to rest a finger on either side of her pussy where my cock was violating it. She stopped thrusting up at me and let me do all the work.

I was rapidly approaching orgasm and it felt exhilarating. I wanted to finish this, cumming as hard as I could when I did. The whole length of my cock suddenly felt hyper-sensitive, and every contraction of her tight passage as I rubbed her insides took me strides towards my impending release.

Suddenly Ginny's legs locked firmly around me again and she cried out. She was coming again so soon after her last orgasm. As her inner walls started milking my cock I shuddered at the powerful sensations they created and almost collapsed on top of her. My sensitive organ started to swell inside her and I realized she was still cumming and still had her legs wrapped tightly around me.

"Ginny!" I wheezed, even as I felt my cock start to buck deep inside her. She was too into her orgasm hear me. I had to get myself out of her before I flooded her pussy.

With more strength than I knew I had I moved my hands down to grab the cheeks of her ass. I pushed her up as hard as I could as I pulled myself down with equal force. I managed to slide down just enough for my burgeoning erection to slip out of her. I felt it rub into cleft of her ass and I thrust forward again, not wanting to waste my orgasm by not having anything to stimulate my glans.

As I slid into the crevice of her ass my cock finally erupted in full blown orgasm. I groaned as it continued to spurt between the cheeks of that wonderful bum. This time there were no splashes of cum landing everywhere. The only sounds came from our heavy breathing.

My head was resting between her breasts, with my ear to her chest, and I could feel the hard thumping of her heart. I wanted to lie down properly and enjoy it, so I pushed her up high enough on the bed for me to lie on it fully, paying no heed to the mess I was probably smearing along. I could deal with that later.

Once I was comfortable I returned my head to her chest, this time using one of her breasts as a pillow as I lovingly played with the other one. She sighed and I felt her hand gently caress my face. Over the tip of her nipple I could see my desktop clock. It was quarter to four, a while before the time my mom usually brought my little sister back. Something else bugged me about the time but I couldn't put my finger on it. So instead I used my finger to play with her nipple and block out the clock.

I don't know how long we just lay there in peaceable silence. I felt my cock shrinking in the cooling aftermath of my orgasm, and the now even beating of her heart was lulling me to sleep.

"Neil?" I tilted my head to look up at her and she smiled, "I thought maybe you'd nodded off."

"I'm still awake." I slid up her body until my face hovered over hers. "So what now?"

She just smiled and pulled me up into a sizzling kiss. Apparently she'd decided that her pussy juice had been washed out enough not to be a problem anymore. I happily returned the kiss, having similar feelings about my sperm. We kissed for a long time, and actually started tongue wrestling, fighting for dominance over each others mouths. It was difficult to keep our lips locked since we were both smiling like idiots while we did it, but it was great. At length we both came up for air.

"You have a big dick you know that."

"And you have an amazing pussy. And a wonderful pair of boobs."

"I think you may have gone too deep. It feels kinda sore now." she pushed her hand between us and placed it at her tummy.

"Sorry."

"We'll just have to be more careful next time." Next time sounded good. I know it was probably already guaranteed to happen again, but it was nice to hear her say it. "You don't think we made too much noise do you?"

"Nah, no one else is around." The thought of my mom suddenly jogged my memory, "Aren't you supposed to be going somewhere?"

She glanced quickly at my clock then swore, "I'm supposed to be going to help my mom shopping!"

I rolled off her and she scooted to the bottom of the bed and got off. She looked around the room frantically, and then started gathering her clothes together. I really don't think her mom would have minded if she was a little late, but I guess the idea that she was having sex while her mom was waiting for her got her worked up.

I watched as she fussed about in the nude, enjoying the way her breasts swayed and her butt moved. When she had gathered her belongings together she daintily wiped the area between her legs with my towel. She took her panties but before she put them on she raised them to her face and eyed them critically. They were still damp in places, and I'm guessing she was worried about the odor. She spared me a glance and saw me grinning at her. She sniffed, then tossed them at me and I caught them before they hit me in the face. She took my underwear instead and I thought she looked kind of sexy in them.

She managed to dress quickly without sitting down. When she finished she picked up her satchel and made for the door. She stopped after she unlocked it, and turned to me with this funny look on her face. From what she said I guess she was afraid I'd feel like an abandoned lover or something.

"Ahh, Neil, what we did today was amazing. The way we, ah, you know…"

"Just go away, Ginny. You're no good at this stuff."

She smiled, "Yeah, okay, tomorrow then." And she was out the door.

I got up and went to stand by the window, confident the lower part of my body was hidden by the sill from anyone below. I heard Ginny let herself out then saw her jogging down the walkway. When she glanced up at me I give her a military style salute with the wrong hand. She blew a kiss at me, something she'd never done before and left me feeling chuffed, then turned and I watched her jog that funny bouncy way girls do, not looking in the least bit like she'd just been rutting like a wild animal, till she disappeared behind the neighbor's trees.

I looked at her panties in my right hand, and feeling a deliciously perverted thrill raised them to my noise and took a deep breath of her lingering scent. God I had to eat her out again soon!

When I looked back down I saw my mom's car pull up and my sister getting out. I went and locked the door to my room then fell backwards onto my bed butt naked. My dick, still coated in the residue from both our sexes, was completely flaccid and wouldn't need seeing to for a while. I took another whiff of her panties then sighed.

"Fuck."

[Thats all. Considering a chapter 2.]

12. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I liked the second half as well, very arousing. I like erotica that has descriptions of the characters like you've provided. Literotica has some good stories sometimes, but I much prefer the edited professional stuff that companies like ellora's cave and looseid publish. You did a great job, definitely keep expanding your talent. Thank you for sharing.

13. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    >comment relocated from womens issues forum --see, that's the trouble with posting in more than one place

Okay, I'm back. It's grammatical and it's full of engrossing detail. It could be an erotic romance if it has a happy ending; however the end is a long way off at this time.
    You have a future as an erotic writer if you so desire.

14. D_Darius Danglers

Thanks. Do have a chapter 2 in the works, will post it when ready but exams getting in the way right now. Hope won't be reviving a dead thread when I do.

15. scotian88

scotian88 New Member

Albums:
    Can't wait to hear chapter 2 this is a great story

16. B_Jordan85

B_Jordan85 New Member

This is probably far more than 10 pages. It is indeed "epic," but for epic sex stories one has to present something really bizarre and off-beat. The characters should have strange and atypical personalities. All I am seeing here is "vanilla" fare with lots of the basic flattery that men like to hear from women and vise-versa. "You have a big cock, you have a nice pussy, I want to use your breasts as pillows, your superman, your a princess, yada, yada with a little bit of pee-play." This is not a story, but just a fantasy YOU want. For truly creative, tantalizing stories, the writer has to become another person if he wants his work to be interesting to OTHER readers. Possibly becoming someone that he doesn't relate to or who he doesn't like. Not only that, but there is nothing unpredictable here as it fits into that cliche, "black man worshiped by timid white girl at college while she hides it from her family...escaping at the last moment (once you go black you never go back, etc, etc stereotype)." Like motion pictures, good writing NEEDS to be unpredictable. I am not saying that EVERYTHING unpredictable is good, but NOTHING that is predictable CAN be special.

Don't get me wrong buddy, you can write. And this is a compliment, knowing how many people struggle with writer's block or even forming sentences in the first place. With that said, as a writer and someone who wants to be honest, I am getting a big yawn here. If you want to put this much time into your craft, either have it completely subtle and soft (short), or go completely hardcore, controversial, and pull no punches. Make it almost assaulting in its nature, go for the jugular of creativity. None of this in-between "a lil fetish here, a lil fetish there... sweet romance" because its boring, especially with how many pages you wrote.

All this writing isn't in vain, though. If you can pump out this many pages with no sweat, you are definitely moving in the right direction to becoming a writer (kudos!), BUT you have to find your voice and your imagination. Once you find that, don't ever hold back, and take your mind to outer-space with a middle finger to the writers of the typical shit. Writing is just like painting, be different. Experiment with those colors, don't put them in even lines.

sorry for the long response, as you know it's no sweat coming from a fellow writer. I felt obligated since no one here is giving you constructive criticism. Peace, and good luck.

17. D_Darius Danglers

Thanks Jordan. I appreciate constructive criticism and you have definitely given me a lot to think about. I'll keep it all in mind as I work on the second chapter and hoping you'll be available to review it when it comes out (unfortunately not any time soon :frown1:).

Draft saved Draft deleted