Ginny Plays Ball

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ginny Plays Ball

When I was younger, I think I was 19, I had something very hot and unexpected happen to me at a baseball game. It was April, the start of the season and pretty cold. My dad got me the ticket but was unable to attend with me. My dad told me to bring a blanket but it was a sunny day and I didn’t think I needed it. Which was silly of me because Detroit is still pretty chilly in April. There wasn’t very many fans in the stands because, well, it is Detroit. A shot at the Tigers, but they deserved it that year. Anyway, there were people beside me, behind me and in front of me. They were good seats, so even though a lot of the seats were empty, it was crowded around me.

To my right was a group of guys laughing and joking around. The guy right beside me lit a joint but I tried to ignore it. I tried pot a few times and really liked it, but I wasn’t about to be so rude as to ask for a toke. I didn’t have to, the guy beside me asked me if I would like a hit off the joint. I said sure but he said “On two conditions. One you tell me your name and two, you share my blanket. You’re shivering.”

I am a pretty shy person so was quiet for a second or two. Then I answered, taking the joint, “My name is Ginny and you’re right, I’m really cold.”

“The pot and blanket will warm you up,” he said, handing me the joint. I took a toke off of it and started coughing. It was harsh. He laughed at me a little and wrapped part of the blanket around my shoulders.

“My name’s John,” he said, smiling at me. He was about 5’7 and thin. He was clean shaven with dark hair. I would guess he was in his middle forties. He was very good looking. His brown eyes were looking in mine when he handed me the joint again. He was completely ignoring his friends and concentrating on me. I liked that.

He asked where I lived and if I came to baseball games often. He asked how old I was and if I went to school. It was small talk, but very comfortable. In no time I was feeling nice and toasty. He, I thought by accident, brushed my nipple with his arm when he was taking a drink of his beer. I shivered and he looked me right in the eyes and did it again. Without meaning to, I moaned a little.

He sucked air in between his teeth, making a hissing noise. He leaned over and asked me “Did you like that?” In a small voice I said “Yes.”

“Do you want me to do it again?” he asked, whispering in my ear. The feel of his breath on my ear made me moan again and in a little voice again I answered “Yes.”

He wrapped the blanket around us tighter so no one could see what was going on. Instead of brushing my nipple with his arm, he reached over and rubbed my whole breast with his hand. I bit my lip, trying not to make a sound. I didn’t want his friends or anyone else to know what was happening.

He kept rubbing my breast, then he just rubbed my nipple that was hardening under his hand. He grabbed my nipple poking out from my shirt and pinched it. I moaned and tried to cover it up with a cough. I was so embarrassed.

He leaned over again and asked, “Is your pussy getting wet?”

“Yes John, yes, it’s getting wet,” I said quickly, almost gasping for breath.

Now if you have read any of my other blogs, you know I am a huge sucker for aggressive men, confident men. He was both. I wasn’t lying to him when I said my pussy was wet. I could feel the temperature rising between my legs. I squeezed my legs together, feeling very slutty that I was letting a stranger touch me in a baseball stadium.

I felt his hand move from my breast down to my thigh. I know I whimpered but it was when something was happening on the field so no one heard me. He slid his hand up farther, until his fingers were an inch away from the seam in the crotch of my jeans. He leaned even closer, his eyes open, and he kissed me. My mouth opened for him and he slid his hand over my pussy. My eyes were open and I was breathing heavy in his mouth.

He unbuttoned my jeans and put his hand inside my panties. Now he was the one who moaned when he felt how wet I was. His fingers were rubbing up and down my wet slit, his middle finger going over and over my clit. I started to buck my hips and my arm circled around him and I gripped his neck.

“It feels so good John” I whispered, my face was cradled in between his neck and shoulder. He pulled his hand out and licked his fingers. I pushed my face into his neck and moaned when he did that.

I tried resisting when he started pulling my jeans down with one hand, and lifting me up with his other. “I’m going to fuck you Ginny. Get out of your jeans and get on my lap.”

“We can’t!” I said.

“We will,” he answered.

He lifted me up again and slid my jeans over my ass. Now they were down to about the middle of my thighs. He pushed me back down and his hand was on the seat. His fingers worked their way into my pussy and I almost screamed. I didn’t care anymore if anyone saw. He got me past the point of no return.

“Come here,” he said, his voice kinda gravelly. I got up, the blanket still around me. I don’t know when he did it, but his cock was already out of his pants, rock hard. He was thick and very veiny. I moved so my pussy was right over his hard cock. He had his hand on my back, guiding me down. Both my hands were gripping the blanket around me when I sat in his lap. His cock stabbed up into me, hard and hot. The crowd screamed the same time I did.

He put his hands on my hips and moved me so slow back and forth on his cock, I don’t think anyone would have known if they were watching. His cock was so hard and in that position, his cock kept rubbing on my g-spot. Before even one minute went by, I knew I was going to cum. I was scared because I knew there was no way I could be quiet when that happened.

I leaned back into him, turned my head and pleaded with him to stop because I was going to cum. Instead of stopping, he started thrusting up into me deep and kissed me. My pussy contracted and I felt the wave of pleasure sweeping over me. I was whimpering and moaning the closer the peak came. When I knew I was at the point of no return I took my mouth away from him and said “Please!” He kissed me hard and I screamed in his mouth. I felt him push up hard in me and leave it there. His moan was muffled when he told me he was going to cum too.

I couldn’t believe how it felt. His cock grew in length and girth the closer he came to cumming. He reached around and pinched my nipples. He pushed so hard up into me and bit my lip when he blew his load inside me. The crowd was cheering as if they knew what we had just done. Turns out the game was over and his friends were looking at me with a knowing look on their faces. I blushed bright red, I know I did.

I got up and moved to my seat. I pulled my jeans back up and took my part of the blanket off of me. I was no longer cold. I was shivering though.

I looked up at him when he stood up. He smiled at me and said “It was nice meeting you Ginny.” I smiled back and watched him walk up the aisle. I never saw him again.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is true. This area is dominated by the auto industry. One auto industry job creates ten. So on both sides of the border we are being hit really hard.

That's what I figured, and I personally am outraged that we on this side can bail out financial institutions of questionable value to the tune of hundreds of billlions, but get all freaked out about becoming communists if we help out the auto industry which actually provides decent jobs and stable lives.

But that $18,000 figure is just crazy. Obviously a house isn't worth much in a place with no jobs. But if I could scrape up, say, $20-30K, I could move to Detroit, buy a four-bedroom house outright, rent out three of the rooms and live off the rental income. Are people doing this? Or is the economy so bad that you couldn't even find renters? It just sounds unreal, and since I've never been to Michigan I probably don't have a good grasp of the situation.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's what I figured, and I personally am outraged that we on this side can bail out financial institutions of questionable value to the tune of hundreds of billlions, but get all freaked out about becoming communists if we help out the auto industry which actually provides decent jobs and stable lives.

But that $18,000 figure is just crazy. Obviously a house isn't worth much in a place with no jobs. But if I could scrape up, say, $20-30K, I could move to Detroit, buy a four-bedroom house outright, rent out three of the rooms and live off the rental income. Are people doing this? Or is the economy so bad that you couldn't even find renters? It just sounds unreal, and since I've never been to Michigan I probably don't have a good grasp of the situation.

Lots of people renting as they are all losing their homes.