Girl, 10, arrested after fight with sister

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girl, 10, arrested after fight with sister
FLOWER MOUND, TX -- A 10-year-old girl has been arrested and charged with assault after she and her older sister got into a fight. Reagan Green was taken into custody Saturday after the fight with 13-year-old Desiree Green. Someone witnessed the fight at a Flower Mound park and contacted police, Dallas-Fort Worth television station KDFW reported. Reagan and Desiree returned to their home where officers arrived and made the arrest.

Lt. Clay Pierce with the Flower Mound Police Department told the station it was a case of family violence and state law required them to take some type of action. Both girls had injuries, but Desiree's appeared to be more serious, the station said. Rhonda Green, the girls' mother, said that she does not know how Reagan was "scarred" by being arrested.
Just how badly did the 10 year old beat up the 13 year old? :confused: Did she break her nose? Was she beating her with a stick? I've seen siblings give each other a beat down that would make George Foreman cringe. I think the cop over reacted. Then again I suppose it may depend upon what they were argueing about. :confused: You have more Bratz dolls than I do! :frown: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
they need that abundence of caution to avoid a lawsuit, but it will wind up getting them sued anyway
honestly disturbing the peace charge I'd be ok with as they were in public but taking a 10 year old into custody is idiotic, she is hardly a flight risk