Girl (19) seeking fit and hung men to fuck me in Bristol.

B_Innocentz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey guys, some of you already know me from my vids, if you don't then a quick google search of "lucius and innocentz" should fix that :p

I'm looking to be fucked by a fit guy with a large cock, my boyfriend will be there but he won't be joining in.

If your comfortable with camera's we'd also like to video it and put it on here and Yuvutu =)

Genuine people only, profile on fabswingers is the quickest way to meet and fuck me thanks to the verification system there.

Here's what I'll be wearing for the meet:
38078-new2010-425.jpg

Unless you like something else you've seen me in?

Let me know if you're interested by posting here or by PM :)

-Anna x

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bristol is miles away and I have a feeling my cock might not be big enough for you looking at the size of some of your dildos :tongue:

But good luck :smile:

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, you Brits and your charming names for things. I've heard it called a lot of things before but I've never heard a girl make that request before -- "fuck me in the Bristol."

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, you Brits and your charming names for things. I've heard it called a lot of things before but I've never heard a girl make that request before -- "fuck me in the Bristol."

Nice one!:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
Why, Bristol is just a few hours down the Interstate from here! Are you on the Virginia or Tennessee side? Glad to oblige and bring on the camera--- what?

Bristol, England? Well, your header made this old redneck's cock throb for an instant or two!

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting post, you sound very mature for 19 also very horny. I'm here in Orlando, but one of thoses times would be nice to be in the UK !! Good luck hon.