Girl convicted over 'happy slap' death

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"A 15-year-old girl has admitted using a mobile phone to film a man being kicked and punched to death in a so-called "happy slapping" attack.

The girl, who cannot be named, pleaded guilty to aiding and abetting the manslaughter of 29-year-old Gavin Waterhouse. The victim managed to get back to his flat after the assault but died later from internal injuries.
According to the CPS, the girl was handed a mobile phone by one of the attackers and was told to "video this". She then approached Mr Waterhouse and asked him for some money before recording the attack upon him which followed.

Prosecution witnesses said they saw and heard the attackers boasting about what they had just done, saying it was not the first time that they had attacked the victim. They also shared the video footage of the incident with friends after the attack."

This is the apparently the first successful case of its kind in England & Wales. Happy slapping which (if Wikipedia is to be believed) started in London has been criminalised in France. I'm sure it's since spread, if so how is this insidious phenomenon treated elsewhere?

Girl convicted over 'happy slap' death - Yahoo! News UK

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I could hardly believe the things I read in that article. There are indeed sick people in this world. How to rehabilitate those people? Can you rehabilitate them? Do they still deserve the right to be called human? My first response would be to throw that girl in the article and others like her in a cell and leave there to rot.

I have never heard of any case in Canada.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good. They should rip her tits off, and force-feed them to her raw.

When the actual perpetrators are caught, they should get nitric acid enemas.

Anyone who thinks that kind of shit is "entertainment" should be tortured until they die.

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
I could hardly believe the things I read in that article. There are indeed sick people in this world. How to rehabilitate those people? Can you rehabilitate them? Do they still deserve the right to be called human? My first response would be to throw that girl in the article and others like her in a cell and leave there to rot.

I have never heard of any case in Canada.

They are indeed sick people!
And yes of course they are still human - it's too easy to just demonise these people as 'evil' and suggest a lynch mob, but that doesn't really solve anything, or help us work out why people turn this way.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good. They should rip her tits off, and force-feed them to her raw.

When the actual perpetrators are caught, they should get nitric acid enemas.

Anyone who thinks that kind of shit is "entertainment" should be tortured until they die.

I'm not sure I get what you mean, could you be more clear please?

They are indeed sick people!
And yes of course they are still human - it's too easy to just demonise these people as 'evil' and suggest a lynch mob, but that doesn't really solve anything, or help us work out why people turn this way.

I would guess there parents had something to do with it. Too many people have children and forget they need to raise them. They leave that to the public schools and society at large. Clearly this is not working. The cretins that killed that poor man are most likely sociopathic personalitys. There is no known cure for that.

As for the girl, let some folks happy slap her into the ICU. I'm sure she will call for help if she sees that happening again. :cool:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would guess there parents had something to do with it. Too many people have children and forget they need to raise them. They leave that to the public schools and society at large. Clearly this is not working. The cretins that killed that poor man are most likely sociopathic personalitys. There is no known cure for that.

As for the girl, let some folks happy slap her into the ICU. I'm sure she will call for help if she sees that happening again. :cool:
Right, they leave raising their children to the public schools, then sue the schools that try to raise their children for them.

The cretins that killed that man had attacked him before, if I read the article correctly - their second attack on the same person.

The girl most likely knew what was going on; if she didn't she could have figured it out quickly enough and used that cell phone (belonging to one of the thugs!) to call for help. She didn't.

My previous post was obviously a bit of hyperbole, but this kind of behavior needs to be extinguished, quickly and severely. I've seen some of these "happy-slap" videos, and they are horrifying. Anyone who participates (shouldn't be that hard to track) should be tried on charges of attempted murder, at the very least (since it has been shown that this kind of thing can lead to death.)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree! Feelthegirth is naive. Unfortunately this type of crime is everywhere not just in the UK. I don't see how people like this can be rehabilitated, it's clearly a way of life for them.

About 6 years ago in NY or NJ there was an incident where a group of teenage boys hit a homeless man at close range with paintball guns. He lost an eye on site and later died from other wounds sustained in the attack. This is not the behavior of 'normal' or 'mentally balanced people.'

Right, they leave raising their children to the public schools, then sue the schools that try to raise their children for them.

The cretins that killed that man had attacked him before, if I read the article correctly - their second attack on the same person.

The girl most likely knew what was going on; if she didn't she could have figured it out quickly enough and used that cell phone (belonging to one of the thugs!) to call for help. She didn't.

My previous post was obviously a bit of hyperbole, but this kind of behavior needs to be extinguished, quickly and severely. I've seen some of these "happy-slap" videos, and they are horrifying. Anyone who participates (shouldn't be that hard to track) should be tried on charges of attempted murder, at the very least (since it has been shown that this kind of thing can lead to death.)