Girl friends Father

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Imported, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

bigcock: Although I'm not a show off when it comes to my extra generous endowment I couldn't help but wonder how my new g/f's father would react to seeing my thick 8 1/2 inch cock that looks thick and huge when on the slack. So I invited him to join me for a sauna at our local Aquatic Center. I planned it so there would be no chance of having swimwear with us so a hired towel from the center had to do. I stripped off first very discreetly and walked into the sauna ahead of him. When he eventually came in I was sitting on the seat naked with my huge cock flopping between my legs. I had the foreskin pulled back so I could show off my big knob as well. You should have seen the look on his face when he saw what his daughter was most likely shoving into her mouth and cunt. He looked quite angry and jealous at first but then eventually couldn't help commenting on my cock. He was curious to know how big it got when I had a boner and then hinted that I be gentle on his daughter. I swung it around in my hand and told him his little girl couldn't get enough of it. Don't think he appreciated that!!!

Any one else got any similar experiences of jelousy etc?

2. Knight

Knight New Member

You fancy your girlfriend's father? Why show him your cock? Why tell him how his daughter likes it. This of course is assuming this isn't a fictional tale and you have a 'huge cock' that you mentioned so often. From this though you sound like a knob yourself, and a little fruity :p

3. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I think Knight called Bigcock out on this one. Bigcock is surely the correct name because, if indeed this is a true story, which, I doubt, it is, he is acting like one. Who would take out their dick and tell their girlfriend's father that she likes it?
    We all have dicks, but we don't have to act like a dick.

4. D_that's a tall order

D_that's a tall order Account Disabled

Well, you certainly seem like a real classy guy. I would be more concerned if I actually thought there was an ounce of truth to your tale.

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Well, BC, he was worried about his little girl dating you because your knuckles drag the ground.

But all is forgiven because (*whew*!) you've got a big dick.

6. Imported

Gold Member

ABC: Hi bigcock !

Maybe you don't realize it, but you are probably gay.

7. Imported

Gold Member

carolinacurious: ABC,

Don't put him on our team! You can keep him.

8. soccerfanatic

soccerfanatic New Member

We don't want him though lol :(

9. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

There you guys go, feeding the Trolls again... ;)

10. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I could be mistaken, so correct me if I'm wrong. I think his curiosity might be either stemming over jealousy of the fact you got a big dick and he more than likely doesn't, or it could be that you weren't exactly modest as to just how much your girlfriend/his daughter appreciates your endowment. Or it could very well be possible that he's considering altering his lifestyle, and wanted more input from you.

And no, I would tend to think that he didn't appreciate your bragging over the fact that his daughter has an insatiable horny appetite for your cock.

Don't such an idiot next time you talk with your gf's parents, they always flip out over the mere inkling of sexual activity talked in front of them.

11. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

Regardless of what the possibilities are, and Chuck brings up some good ones, Bickcock, was just being a dickhead.

12. EnglishMan

EnglishMan Well-Known Member

I don't believe a word of it, but it's a horny scenario nonetheless.
    It would have been even better if BIGCOCK went into the sauna with his massive endowment 'flopping ' between his legs, when in walks the dad, removes his towel and reveals an even bigger tool. (and an even bigger head, as he is cut and therefore doesn't even have to pull back a foreskin)
    Eventually talk leads to touching, and touching to...well you know the rest.
    The outcome should have been that BIG and even BIGGER are now in a full on relationship, and his girlfriend has no idea. He's feeling exhausted having to service them both.

What should he do?

13. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

If I were the father, he wouldn't have typed that himself. Bragging about fucking my daughter would have gotten you the beating of a lifetime.

14. woskxn

woskxn New Member

Albums:
    LOL! pretty funny I must say.
    bigcock is gay, or has some curiousity is what I get from that story. (whether true or not)

15. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

I did have a long rant about this.

Instead, I'll just say this deserves to be in the "ficticious Stories" section.

16. jonb

Gold Member

All I can think of is this guy I know who can't pronounce "filth" properly.

17. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Funny how you guys call him out...

18. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

From these responses may I assume that this is a forum composed of Horrible, Mean, (and yet truthful and highly perceptive) people?

19. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

No ,more likely that it is full of perceptive realists, who don't approve of trolls.

20. D_that's a tall order

D_that's a tall order Account Disabled

No, just LPSG members who don't like their time wasted. Nothing horrible and mean about trying to maintain some standards around here.

Draft saved Draft deleted